Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #94 Covid negative, but positively desperate for attention

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It's because she sees the children as her property and extensions of herself. It's all about control, IG doesn't want to be with or see her anymore so he can't see her property (the kids). Him working away would have added to her entitlement over them (not blaming him he had to go to work to provide).

I can’t work out what her plan is with custody. She wants 100% I assume to hurt Ioan and for more money. Let’s face it she didn’t love Ioan - she loved the money and celebrity life (appearances as she admitted). There is no way she can get full custody infact if Ioan went for full he would likely get it due to her having a PRO. She has no job, clear evidence of PA and spousal abuse and a PRO. She is in dream land. Even if the kids refuse to go to Ioan she still won’t get full custody. If she wants to continue the PA and encourage them not to go to their dad then that is on her and she will have to deal with them 100% of time but have a 50/50 agreement. She is again shooting herself in the foot.

Reactions: 9
Thanks @Ally Pally and @claudiarocks for those suggestions, it's easier to buy meth in this town then to get any HRT, shortages on the NHS, but I'm only thinking, if blokes needed HRT their would no nation wide shortage of the stuff, but after a few days patch free I won't be thinking 😜 I'll be raging 🤬 So I just messaged Mr DP to find an alternative address whilst I'm without of my elixir... I too hope that Alice gets some help for her menopause, because it's too late for her nasty, narcissistic, ugly personality...
In that case go with the meth I would just saying 🤪😂🍸🍸 chink chink friend we’re here for ya ❤💩

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
It's because she sees the children as her property and extensions of herself. It's all about control, IG doesn't want to be with or see her anymore so he can't see her property (the kids). Him working away would have added to her entitlement over them (not blaming him he had to go to work to provide).
I honestly think once she knew that she couldn't persuade him to reconcile she had this alienation intention all along.

Reactions: 12
Thanks @Ally Pally and @claudiarocks for those suggestions, it's easier to buy meth in this town then to get any HRT, shortages on the NHS, but I'm only thinking, if blokes needed HRT their would no nation wide shortage of the stuff, but after a few days patch free I won't be thinking 😜 I'll be raging 🤬 So I just messaged Mr DP to find an alternative address whilst I'm without of my elixir... I too hope that Alice gets some help for her menopause, because it's too late for her nasty, narcissistic, ugly personality...
Ditto re HRT here - specifically Oestrogel. I'm doing every other day dose to make my bottle last and the other day using CBD drops (and vodka and THC) to aid sleeping on the non HRT days. Working so far.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Thunder pants 🤣🤣🤣🤣
That got me 🤣
I just read that as in an actual chicken is cooking video, it's ok fellow Turds I'm at home and the road outside of my house is having new tarmac and I think the stuff has addled my one remaining brain cell... Getting back to malice in her thunder pants, jesus mary and joseph if she ever went missing and the rozzers needed a recent photo she'd be screwed as all her photos on sm are photo shopped to hell... I'm off to sniff my tarmac and then to find the nearest HRT dealer... 😁
R

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I have a thing for guys who wear those work pants with all those pockets and those luminous outfits 😂😆 I was with my daughter once and I saw a guy in those pocket pants I was like he’s fit .. she went he’s as old as grandad 😂😂 the young folk so ageist 😂 anyway get me their moby is my point ha ha 🍸🍸
Would seeing Ioan in a safety vest and pants finally make him your type? 👷‍♂️:love:

• Haha
Reactions: 13
It seems that the article was slating Alice, rather than Ioan, as the abuser. It's pretty uncompromising.
So now femail is slagging Alice off too, that will piss her off cos she likes to tell people she sold her story to femail not the DM. (According to her they are different) .

• Haha
Reactions: 23
From the DM article:

However the relationship expert said it wasn't always a good idea to seek revenge on a partner, no matter how much hurt the relationship could have caused.

She said: 'Lashing out publicly, doesn't help either party.

'It not only increases acrimony but can leave the attacker with a horrible emotional hangover.'

Meanwhile Rachael said it wasn't always men who seek revenge on a partner, explaining: 'In all fairness, women can also press the self-destruct button in divorces. Alice Evans has waged war on her ex for months.

'Sadly, it doesn't appear to have brought her any resolution
.'
O my, they have Alice's shenanigans in a separate pop out window. Girl's going to be pissed because FeMail are her people. How the worm turns. 3...2...1... It's Bianca!!!...

• Haha
Reactions: 27
I love how helpful this whole thread is for each other and tips and recommendations and I truly want to thank those that helped me out with my question earlier 💞

And @ReturningthePearls least it wasn't a profanity laden work of art you uploaded 🙊

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
Would seeing Ioan in a safety vest and pants finally make him your type? 👷‍♂️:love:
Oooohhh that’s a good question I’ve drooled over some right BOBFOC’s (Body off Baywatch Face off Crimewatch) before just cause they have those on lol not that IG’s in that bracket ha ha

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I’m watching Fantastic Four: Rise of the Silver Surfer and you know what Ioan’s accent ain’t bad. There’s a word or two here and there where I’m like “Almost, buddy” but he’s pretty good! He once said in a talk show interview he has like an accent coach who helps him out/the ability doesn’t come naturally at all. Truthfully, Jessica Alba’s acting is kind of annoying but I can’t blame her because the director basically wanted her to just look hot in the movie at the expense of her skills (it’s why she almost quit acting, apparently director was horrible).

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Menopause was one of the few things my body did well. I actually only used a premarin cream that is inserted into lady parts. Helps keep everything like a 40 year olds 😂and is a slow release into the bloodstream so not like the rush of HRT. Hope this helps. 😘

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Menopause was one of the few things my body did well. I actually only used a premarin cream that is inserted into lady parts. Helps keep everything like a 40 year olds 😂and is a slow release into the bloodstream so not like the rush of HRT. Hope this helps. 😘
Me running to Google premarin creams ….

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Oooohhh that’s a good question I’ve drooled over some right BOBFOC’s (Body off Baywatch Face off Crimewatch) before just cause they have those on lol not that IG’s in that bracket ha ha
Hope you enjoy this month's cover model from Safety Wear Monthly, it's Mr. May, sporting a Class 2 Two-Tone Vest.

Capture.JPG

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Me running to Google premarin creams ….
I am not even kidding on this stuff!!😂😂 In all seriousness, my urologist prescribed it years ago because I have a bad bladder and kidney and suffer from horrible kidney infections.She said it helps prevents any er... irritations there and I haven't had a kidney infection in years. I plan on dying at 90 with the vagina of a 39 year old. 😂😂

• Haha
I am not even kidding on this stuff!!😂😂 In all seriousness, my urologist prescribed it years ago because I have a bad bladder and kidney and suffer from horrible kidney infections.She said it helps prevents any er... irritations there and I haven't had a kidney infection in years. I plan on dying at 90 with the vagina of a 39 year old. 😂😂
39 year old foof? I wanna be 39 years old everywhere. Where can I get me enough of this stuff to fill a wheely bin? 😂😂

• Haha
Yey it’s cheap as chips too … no wonder the doctors don’t tell ya here they want ya paying for prescriptions ! 😡 I’ve just ordered some for the other lady problems cause I’m not 50 yet but have been pushed into an early menopause cause of my cancer meds tamoxifen… obvs to reduce it coming back. Had to have a mammogram today and all clear.. Yey !

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.