Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #94 Covid negative, but positively desperate for attention

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yey it’s cheap as chips too … no wonder the doctors don’t tell ya here they want ya paying for prescriptions ! 😡 I’ve just ordered some for the other lady problems cause I’m not 50 yet but have been pushed into an early menopause cause of my cancer meds tamoxifen… obvs to reduce it coming back. Had to have a mammogram today and all clear.. Yey !
That's just awesome news Claudia 💃🏼 🥂 💃🏼 ✨ 😘

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I’ll never get over how kind she is to everyone. I hope Ioan is a happy lil nugget now.☀
I know I tit on Bianca's (toxic) positivity occasionly (no, these answers are not toxic, I mean some of her other stuff), but just the difference between this and Alice's toxic negativity must feel sooooooo good to him.

I used to date a very cynical man. It was funny at first but it became loathsome soon. There's nothing in cynism - no joy, no satisfaction, and most importantly no problem solving. Just bitterness. I felt so good getting rid of him. And he was just a cynic, which isn't close to as bad as whatever our Alice is.

ETA: I'm not trying to tit on cynism itself, all of us are occasionally cynical about something. But having that as your main philosophy in life ... ooohweee.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
That's just awesome news Claudia 💃🏼 🥂 💃🏼 ✨ 😘
Much love as always sweet ❤🍸🍸 you know I said I was watching that chicken vid last night I watched one on homemade ciabatta rolls … that’s what my baps looked like squished in that machine … it’s all I could think about lol my tit was about 1cm deep !!😂🙄🥯🫓

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Yey it’s cheap as chips too … no wonder the doctors don’t tell ya here they want ya paying for prescriptions ! 😡 I’ve just ordered some for the other lady problems cause I’m not 50 yet but have been pushed into an early menopause cause of my cancer meds tamoxifen… obvs to reduce it coming back. Had to have a mammogram today and all clear.. Yey !
That makes me so happy!❤ I had oncology and radiation checks last week and they want some more scans done but almost a year and a half survivor! All my love. ❤❤

• Heart
Reactions: 24
The survivors on this thread inspire and astound me. You’re all amazing.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
Who thinks she’ll post a ‘Merry Christmas’ message this weekend following on from the Mother’s Day debacle 🙄😂🍸🍸

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I know I tit on Bianca's (toxic) positivity occasionly (no, these answers are not toxic, I mean some of her other stuff), but just the difference between this and Alice's toxic negativity must feel sooooooo good to him.

I used to date a very cynical man. It was funny at first but it became loathsome soon. There's nothing in cynism - no joy, no satisfaction, and most importantly no problem solving. Just bitterness. I felt so good getting rid of him. And he was just a cynic, which isn't close to as bad as whatever our Alice is.

ETA: I'm not trying to tit on cynism itself, all of us are occasionally cynical about something. But having that as your main philosophy in life ... ooohweee.
Mhm, I was tryna get with a guy at my old uni who was wholly, devastatingly cynical. It was worse in that he was using me, so all the times I tried to talk with him about what we were reading (we were both lit majors), he would just tit-talk the plotlines of my fave books and, outside of lit chats, negatively remark on any even remotely positive thing I had going on in my life before ghosting me on text for the day. It was just this weird cycle of being drawn to him, lured in by him for intimacy, and then feeling the urge to reach out to him only to receive all this relentless negativity. It rubbed off on me, but mostly because I was so desperate to earn his affection; I tried to be like him. He tried to mimic the “starving artist/writer.” He treated me like trash so when I turned my back on him he would have fodder for his next horrible short story about how no one loves him and the world is sad. His cynicism is literally the entirety of his personality but he’s too focused on maintaining that stupid starving artist persona/trope that he’s willing to use people and sacrifice friends to do it. Like he’s actively ruining his own life.

Idk. It is just so, so exhausting being cynical all the time. It’s JUST like constant positivity—it’s equally as toxic, and it’s painful, to yourself and to others. Cutting ties with people who only repetitively drag you down with their darkness literally feels like stepping into sunshine. I don’t know why I fell so hard for someone so stony and grim. I look back on how badly I thought I needed him and I roll my eyes. I’ve checked in on him since; he makes YouTube videos where he draws while narrating some really crappy prose he wrote that is, surprise surprise, cynical. No one watches any of it.

Cynicism is natural; it’s not healthy, per se, but it’s natural…so long as you’re able to pull yourself out of those episodes. But tie it round your waist like an anchor and you’ll sink to the bottom, where you’ll make awful, boring YouTube videos talking about how terrible life and the people in it are and drawing crappy stick figures that are somehow “profound” and “artistic.”

duck you, Mike. Also your dick tasted bad.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
Liar is no 10 on Netflix where I am the last 2 days, I’m finishing series one tonight - who else is watching? Great work fuckos!!

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I found red clover to be a huge help with my menopausal symptoms, liquid drops from H&B. I hope Alice is getting some help with her menopause, I feel for her because some photos show a definite sheen of perspiration lately on her face.
I found that changing my diet, under the care of a nutritionist, and regular reflexology stopped me from sticking a knife into someone, still wanted to on occasion though. And helped with hot flushes, sleep problems and brain fog. I was lucky. I think that the menopause, and all the hormonal etc stuff Alice had to go through with IVF has contributed to the way she has dealt with Ioan leaving her, and her change in circumstances. However sympathetic I feel towards her if this is the case, it doesn’t stop me believing that she is an absolutely nasty piece of work

• Heart
To me Alice wasted too much time to coercive him back: she probably thought a image-conscious person like Ioan will give in at some point if you threaten and embarrass him enough and if you make co-parenting hell (and honeslty I thought too). and she still continues it (albeit now by proxy) to at least get a better settlement.

I understood her IG posts in february 21 where she said she is "still fighting against it" etc. etc. but the moment he filed for divorce it should have been over. But we saw the various text messages after this of her dismissively suggesting him to come back (into the garage), or her mailing his mom in August that she should make him change his mind for the kids, or her various comments on twitter (as late as the day of her leaving from there) and interviews (the Sara Vine podcast, the OZ radio show, her DM column) that she would possibly take him back. Of course none of this would have been out of love at some stage, but purely for convenience. But it prolonged the pain. And instead of focusing on the best possible compromise for her she tried to get the whole cake but will probably end up with the crumbs as her behavior made the divorce expensive, her behavior ensured that Ioan would never be accommodating towards her and her behavior can be used in so many ways against her.

A smart person would have silently done the negotiations, California has a 6 months waiting time for divorces anyway so there is plenty of time to change your mind on many things, ensure perfect co-parenting, show your most impressive game, make yourself amazing. Either it brings him back or he will be much more willing to settle higher. Alice started ranting about him the day he left, and in a manic way the day he filed. And according to the court documents she had her threats in private in way before it and harrased him over phone at the time. By the time they entered any negotiations he was already done with her, this was her big mistake.

But guess that's what happens when you listen to people on twitter who advise you to "show teeth".
She wanted to punish IG and BW and his mother by any means necessary. She was successful in that for over a year.

Now with the TRO, not so much so she presents herself as a victim now begging for cameos etc...

• Sick
Reactions: 13
I found that changing my diet, under the care of a nutritionist, and regular reflexology stopped me from sticking a knife into someone, still wanted to on occasion though. And helped with hot flushes, sleep problems and brain fog. I was lucky. I think that the menopause, and all the hormonal etc stuff Alice had to go through with IVF has contributed to the way she has dealt with Ioan leaving her, and her change in circumstances. However sympathetic I feel towards her if this is the case, it doesn’t stop me believing that she is an absolutely nasty piece of work
Trouble is she's always been a nasty piece of work. She's a Narc so him leaving her would have caused an ego driven Narcissistic wound,
so respectfully, (just my opinion & I'm no expert, lol!) I don't think menopause has anything to do with her behaviour, it's just who she is.
I'm very glad you found a way to minimise your symptoms. I was lucky as I have never had any of the usual symptoms, just various health issues cropping up, some of which I am sure were/are stress related.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Thanks @Ally Pally and @claudiarocks for those suggestions, it's easier to buy meth in this town then to get any HRT, shortages on the NHS, but I'm only thinking, if blokes needed HRT their would no nation wide shortage of the stuff, but after a few days patch free I won't be thinking 😜 I'll be raging 🤬 So I just messaged Mr DP to find an alternative address whilst I'm without of my elixir... I too hope that Alice gets some help for her menopause, because it's too late for her nasty, narcissistic, ugly personality...
If blokes needed HRT they’d be swimming in the stuff, there certainly wouldn’t be any shortage. Take care, and if you want a rant, we’re here to listen to you. If all else fails, I find chocolate and wine helps alleviate my need to smack the numptys who dare to cross my path.
eta a word to make sense.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
If blokes needed HRT they’d be swimming in the stuff, there certainly wouldn’t be any shortage. Take care, and if you want a rant, we’re here to listen to you. If all else fails, I find chocolate and wine helps alleviate my need to smack the numptys who dare to cross my path.
eta a word to make sense.
Ain't that the truth. :rolleyes:
Love your 🍫🍷tips to avoid smacking numptys - that cracked me up! 🤣

• Haha
Trouble is she's always been a nasty piece of work. She's a Narc so him leaving her would have caused an ego driven Narcissistic wound,
so respectfully, (just my opinion & I'm no expert, lol!) I don't think menopause has anything to do with her behaviour, it's just who she is.
Yes she was a histrionic narc anyway but the menopause would have made it worse. Wonder is she on hrt? Probably...

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.