Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #94 Covid negative, but positively desperate for attention

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Alice would rather have less money for herself and her children than for Ioan to be successful and be with someone else. She already credits herself for any success he has had. She threatened to ruin his career and went all out with the teasers and then the big cocaine 'reveal' on Twitter which went nowhere in the press other than making her look like a loon and as far as damaging him professionally, as long as he turns up on time, knows his lines and isn't difficult to work with, no one in Hollywood is going to give a damn. Marriages end, it's not career-ending to leave a partner, despite what Alice believes. Ioan is now with a partner who has lifelong health challenges and that translates as a good guy in a committed relationship who fell in love. All Alice has in terms of damaging his career is to spin the narrative she's been spinning since she found out about Bianca, that he has 'abandoned' his children, he is throwing them out on the street, and he has taken his daughter out of school to spend his money on his girlfriend. She's been shut down from doing that on social media and no one on Tattle is taking the proxy Twitter bait. She is basically a non-entity without Ioan, she is yesterday's fish and chip paper, people would rather talk about Olivia Wilde being served on stage

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Oh man, I remember the MB test. I fiddled with it for years and always got INFJ (introverted, intuitive, feeling, judging). Apparently it’s one of the rarer ones and I often catch an “eh” part when reading through the traits on these tests (or zodiac signs, haha), but I actually think this is the evaluation that came closest to how I behave and think, and it was always pretty correct in listing “overly emotionally sensitive” as a weakness lmao. 😩 I’m not about to run around encouraging everyone to try it because there are a small host of factors that can impact your results, but if you’ve taken it before and the results were pretty accurate-feeling, then I do feel that playing around with the test at different times (months or years apart) can give you some sort of “median result” that might help you better understand yourself or, hey, even inform you of some traits that you didn’t know you possessed until you read about them. It isn’t the gospel but it’s fascinating regardless, imo.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
, she is yesterday's fish and chip paper, people would rather talk about Olivia Wilde being served on stage
it's funny actually. Alice described Sudeikis a few months ago as a good guy she would like to date. Obviously it's not his fault that the server is stupid. but you can be certain that Alice wouldnt have reacted as well as Olivia here lol

Reactions: 14
Served papers on stage?! Like, actual on stage stage?! Wow.
She was served at CinemaCon where she was promoting her new film starring Harry Styles, which is when her relationship started. The papers are likely to do with custody, Sudakis wants to live in NYC and Wilde is living in LA. For them to serve her at the Con means it was likely they had tried before and she was difficult to pin down, not sure why she was served on stage, but that could be because it would be easier to get around security once she got off stage, which kind of makes the security questionable. Also, why didn't she instruct her attorneys to accept documents?
Olivia Wilde WAS served custody papers from ex Jason Sudeikis while on stage at Cinemacon | Daily Mail Online

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
She was served at CinemaCon where she was promoting her new film starring Harry Styles, which is when her relationship started. The papers are likely to do with custody, Sudakis wants to live in NYC and Wilde is living in LA. For them to serve her at the Con means it was likely they had tried before and she was difficult to pin down, not sure why she was served on stage, but that could be because it would be easier to get around security once she got off stage, which kind of makes the security questionable. Also, why didn't she instruct her attorneys to accept documents?
Olivia Wilde WAS served custody papers from ex Jason Sudeikis while on stage at Cinemacon | Daily Mail Online
Pretty brutal really. But she handled it really well.
Can't help imagine how Alice would have reacted...

• Wow
Reactions: 15
She already credits herself for any success he has had.
which is an odd thing to brag about. considering that his career nosedived when they married and when they met he was one of the most promising young actors.

Well, guess her telling him to fire managers who cant get him roles was good, but the whole "I promoted him" is the joke of the year: all she did was posting intrusive and mostly clearly not approved pictures of him to get the most important thing in her life: Likes. And the FB group she pushed also costed him more fans than promoting him (it made those who werent bullied feel special I guess)

Reactions: 23
Regarding IGs earnings as an actor or his future career, his team have tried to mitigate his losses quite a bit. They have played down his earnings and have most likely advised him to reduce his outgoings and expenses during his divorce. Which is what they are hired to do. Although not an A list actor he has a very solid and credible career with a huge potential for longevity. The majority of actors have dry spells. Alice will most likely get a very nice settlement, now not as much as 50 per cent but a good amount. I do not know who is advising her and yes I know she fired her lawyer buy they need to take ALL her social media passwords, twitter, Facebook everything. She has to stop doing Cameos. Courts especially family courts are used to a certain amount of aggression from one party or another but its an issue if it goes on and on. It becomes much more difficult to use extenuating circumstances such as grief and heartbreak and loss.

Reactions: 11
Regarding IGs earnings as an actor or his future career, his team have tried to mitigate his losses quite a bit. They have played down his earnings and have most likely advised him to reduce his outgoings and expenses during his divorce.
I am curious how Ioan's legal team has or could play down his earnings? He had 3 years working on Harrow and then did The Reunion. He can't afford the private school but that is because as much as anything he has to now maintain two households. Aside from the school, wouldn't reducing his own outgoings and expenses free up more to go into the family pot? Courts want children to have the same standard of living in both households and I don't know that it would be helpful for him to be frugal with his own. Alice stated that Ioan was voluntarily taking a year's sabbatical from work. Given the timing, if that is the case the courts wouldn't calculate that as a reduction in income and reduce Alice's and children's child support. They might look at it unfavourably as a tactic by Ioan to pay less

Reactions: 3
I didn't mean this as a negative on IG it's just it's what is normally done. His teams job is to protect his assets as much as they can. That means advising your client to reduce as much expenditure as they can. Obviously accounts are frozen during the divorce proceedings so he will be living on less cash during this period. But as an actor he has to keep working as much as possible. Sometimes we had people in frustration say right I am going to quit my job or reduce my earnings. This is very risky in acting/ entertainment as its a mercurial business so that's not good business.

Reactions: 7
I didn't mean this as a negative on IG it's just it's what is normally done. His teams job is to protect his assets as much as they can. That means advising your client to reduce as much expenditure as they can. Obviously accounts are frozen during the divorce proceedings so he will be living on less cash during this period. But as an actor he has to keep working as much as possible. Sometimes we had people in frustration say right I am going to quit my job or reduce my earnings. This is very risky in acting/ entertainment as its a mercurial business so that's not good business.
I didn't read what you wrote as a negative, but I was curious how Ioan's team would be able to downplay his earnings when he has got three years of solid regular income up till now. I do think that the courts might look unfavourably on him taking a voluntary sabbatical for a year if that is what he has done and it looks like he has.

Reactions: 1
In Family Court in particular the judge wants to see both sides reach an agreement. They often will employ mediators, counsellors and set up a verifiable parenting plan through our Family App Wizard. The goal is to set up a working co parenting plan. If the family can't come to a co parenting plan themselves that's when it's monitored etc and a parent will get prosecuted if they try to interfere in the other parents custody time. One of the biggest impediments to this is social media.

Regarding IGs earnings it can be interpreted a few ways I think. They want to keep him still working and earning and to keep his profile up for potential directors and casting directors but if he goes over a certain amount earnings wise then it may be beneficial for him to work less. In divorce courts things tend not to be viewed innocuously even though they often are. Him taking time off after a tumultuous personal life is obviously beneficial to him and his mental state.

Reactions: 12
it's funny actually. Alice described Sudeikis a few months ago as a good guy she would like to date. Obviously it's not his fault that the server is stupid. but you can be certain that Alice wouldnt have reacted as well as Olivia here lol
And When Jason heard that he placed an emergency call to his priest for a tanker load of holy water and promptly took a full bath in it.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
In Family Court in particular the judge wants to see both sides reach an agreement. They often will employ mediators, counsellors and set up a verifiable parenting plan through our Family App Wizard. The goal is to set up a working co parenting plan. If the family can't come to a co parenting plan themselves that's when it's monitored etc and a parent will get prosecuted if they try to interfere in the other parents custody time. One of the biggest impediments to this is social media.

Regarding IGs earnings it can be interpreted a few ways I think. They want to keep him still working and earning and to keep his profile up for potential directors and casting directors but if he goes over a certain amount earnings wise then it may be beneficial for him to work less. In divorce courts things tend not to be viewed innocuously even though they often are. Him taking time off after a tumultuous personal life is obviously beneficial to him and his mental state.
How will the court look upon Alice only allowing Ioan access via visitation to the family home and in the company of Alice?

Reactions: 8

I agree that him taking time off is beneficial to him and his mental state, but as far as I am aware, judges don't care about feelings, in the same way they won't excuse Alice's harassment of Ioan as being a result of her mental state, they won't factor in Ioan's mental health as being a reason for him taking a sabbatical at a time when numbers are being crunched. As far as working less goes, it is too late on that front because they look at the 3 years prior and a voluntary reduction of work is not the same as not being able to get work. Particularly if it is shown that he has either turned down work or is not actively seeking work.

Reactions: 1
How will the court look upon Alice only allowing Ioan access via visitation to the family home and in the company of Alice?
These are demands that parents often make but they are thrown out. You can't control the other parents custodial time nor direct who they can and can't see. It's not a case of what she will or won't allow she will be directed by the court to exchange the children at a mutually agreed time and place. If she refuses then she will be in defiance of the court order and she can and will be prosecuted.

I agree that him taking time off is beneficial to him and his mental state, but as far as I am aware, judges don't care about feelings, in the same way they won't excuse Alice's harassment of Ioan as being a result of her mental state, they won't factor in Ioan's mental health as being a reason for him taking a sabbatical at a time when numbers are being crunched. As far as working less goes, it is too late on that front because they look at the 3 years prior and a voluntary reduction of work is not the same as not being able to get work. Particularly if it is shown that he has either turned down work or is not actively seeking work.
This is where I would politely disagree. The courts will take in to account his mental state as it pertains to the relationship he has with his children. They will advise him to get counselling if he should wish. Often family courts in particular get a bad name due in part to the secrecy necessary to protect children but mental health is taken very seriously.

Reactions: 11
I would think that "I took a longer break from my already irregular job because mentally I can't" (if he has a diagnosis from a doctor it's very straight forward) is a bit different to "oh, because I'm a mental case I can abuse someone"

and quite honestly he likely would be right: When he shot The Reunion Alice burried him every day on twitter (even before she learned of his girlfriend) and through other means. This must be insanely stressful. This might never change but perhaps when Alice has settled with the PRO it may lol

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.