Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #94 Covid negative, but positively desperate for attention

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m surprised she hasn’t started a Go Fund me yet!
Give her time. She's probably still deciding which 20 year old photo to use.

I also think that Mana Gruff has the patience if a saint. I would have found it very hard not to have responded to those horrible emails from her ex daughter in law. Go Mama Gruff ❤. I am very proud to live here RTP. I love the fact that strangers will chat on the bus, at the bus stop, in the shops, just anywhere. You will also find when you do chat, that they will know someone, who knows someone that you know. I have lived almost all of my adult life in London, which is very, very different. I know which I prefer. I am a proud Englishwoman, but am also very proud and humbled to be an adopted Welshwoman. Cymru am Byth 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🇬🇧
I would have needed my bloody hands tied up or sat on to not respond.
Where I am (SE) is the same, came as a shock esp' on buses the first few times, lol! I love the friendliness.
Also accepted 3 lifts off complete strangers, two of 'em men, lol! (My guts did tell me they were ok, not that reckless!)

• Heart
Reactions: 13
lawyers wouldnt do it, at most they hire someone but that's $$$) probably a combination of themselve looking, friends, press, fans etc

with a bit coding knowledge and a spare laptop you could in theory automate it but IG is much harder than twitter
They should contact the Turd army. We'd volunteer the info for free! 💩💩💩

• Haha
Reactions: 16
can’t speak for anyone else but after that lovely eyelash-curling insight i am DEEPLY disappointed that there were no ioan gruffudd valentine’s day cards of him with super-long flowy lashes that read “i curl for my gurl ❤” THEY WOULD HAVE SOLD OUT.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
I felt it important to share this part of the TRO again. Because while we focus on Alice herself, we forget that anyone acting on her behalf including family, friends, etc., who openly target Ioan or Bianca on SM would blow back on Alice and fall under this part of the order itself. I believe this would then be seen as a breach of the TRO as a whole. Legal members here, please correct me if I have this at all wrong.

I would hope those who proclaim to care about Alice would be mindful of this and go out of their way not to cause her any further issues.

Order is not to abuse: "Disturb the peace" means to destroy someone's mental or emotional calm. This can be done directly or indirectly, such as through someone else. This can be done in any way such as by phone, over text, or online.

PhotoCollage_20220427_164903135.jpg

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
I've just binged watched the first season of Liar because it's been so long since I watched it and I haven't seen the second season, so I wanted to get up to speed. I remembered Ioan was good in it, but I'd forgotten how good. Andrew Earlham is a multi-faceted character that Ioan could really get his teeth into. He doesn't get to show off his acting skills in these formulaic two-dimensional network roles. His agents should be looking for more diverse shows on HBO or Showtime or the streaming networks. Hugh Grant was pigeonholed as a rom-com actor and has totally reinvented himself. I haven't seen The Undoing with him and Nicole Kidman but that is the sort of role Ioan could also have been cast in. He needs either better agents or a better manager, he's already fired one (Alice), he should fire the rest

Reactions: 17
It must be a Celtic thing, I’m Scottish and I’m pretty sure it’s against the law not to thank the driver 😂

Wonder what occurred in mAliceland today.
Has there been anything on her insta?
Me too, but I've seen it on those "you know you're Irish when..." things. So the Irish, Scots and Welsh are polite 😁😉.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Let's take a moment before the premiere to think the Illuminati in the new Dr Strange will have IG in it.

Even though I don't think it will, I do think that people will go back and watch him as Richard Reed. The movies are terrible but he's much better than the material.

A new generation of fans to learn about him....all without AE making duck faces on the red carpet.

They could be a murderer's row of cameos (possibly folks like Fantastic Four's Ioan Gruffudd as Reed Richards, perhaps?), or they could be a group of new characters who

• Heart
Reactions: 9
It must be a Celtic thing, I’m Scottish and I’m pretty sure it’s against the law not to thank the driver 😂

Wonder what occurred in mAliceland today.
Has there been anything on her insta?
No, believe it or not, us Sassenachs do it too 😀

• Heart
Reactions: 8
It sounds absolutely wonderful. I love cozier, more socially intimate homes, places where it’s likely that you’ll run into someone you know while walking down the street. ❤ What I would give to live there someday. You have a beautiful country and I hope you’re so proud of that.

I could have NEVER set those emails aside without responding. CookieMonsta just called her emails pathetic and that is EXACTLY the word I have been looking for. So fuckin pitiful that there is NO WAY I wouldn’t have had a go at her.

Mama Gruff took the high road, she seems so classy and above it all. Let silence deal the biggest blow, Mama! ❤
That email in particular is so childish. She's like a spoilt brat sticking her tongue out and going nah-nah. When I first saw it I really thought it was someone here cleverly satirising her, spelling mistakes included. There are times when AE is just so unbelievably pathetic that I can't help feeling sorry for her, and that email is one of them. And then she keeps calling herself the smartest person in the room?! I think it's one of the reasons this thread keeps going, there is this compulsive fascination with just how freaking bonkers AE actually is.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I would assume that if a court (if they even go to court for this, it looks like they are negotiating) would rule that the school has to be maintained (bit of a can of worms that the other daughter doesnt get it though) a part would be cut away from what Alice would get from the settlement.
Fine, but how will Alice react to essentially her paying for the kid’s school and not IG, not well is my prediction. I love it, I hope this happens. 😂

A Judge may find Alice has scuppered Ioan's good name and future earnings given she's trashed his reputation.
Alice and her flying monkeys are celebrating because they think they have ruined IG’s career, Alice thinks because of him leaving her he will never work again. How can Alice be so happy about receiving 10% of zero? There will be no money for Alice whatsoever if IG’s career is ruined, Alice and her monkeys are severely stupid!!🤦‍♀️🙄

Last edited:
Reactions: 18
Alice and her flying monkeys are celebrating because they think they have ruined IG’s career, Alice thinks because of him leaving her he will never work again.
Really? Maybe they should hold off popping that champagne. ITV is about to launch a streaming service, and one of the first series that will premiere is The Reunion. The PR machine should be cranking up this summer to promote both the debut of the network, and the shows it will air.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
I think this gidiness about "ruining his career" is pretty bizarre as the ones impacted most by it would be....Alice and the kids

of course you never know but I think he will be fine. I reckon many productions will be delighted that the Narc is no longer there (get the PRO though) - careers usually easily survive cheating. In his case it's unproven cheating plus abuse from the other party and clear parental alienation (long before Bianca)

but people are weird. metoo as important as the core is has made people lose their minds

Is this pic new?

View attachment 1227300

no idea what this is…

View attachment 1227308
bs personality tests - was in my circle pretty popular years ago

hers translates to "Campaigner: Enthusiastic, creative and sociable free spirits, who can always find a reason to smile." It falls under the diplomat category btw (LOL)

Screenshot_20220428-052439_Instagram.jpg

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Is this pic new?

View attachment 1227300

no idea what this is…

View attachment 1227308
This is Myers Briggs, the personality testing. Used to be really popular, I knew of people even putting their profile on their business cards (back when people had business cards). There are 4 different areas with two extremes. You are one or the other of the extremes but you get a graph that tells you how far you sit on the scale. Every time I've done MB I always come out as an sitting right on the mid point on all 4 areas, meaning I don't learn a certain way. I am officially an omnivert but I like to think of myself as adaptable to any situation.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I felt it important to share this part of the TRO again. Because while we focus on Alice herself, we forget that anyone acting on her behalf including family, friends, etc., who openly target Ioan or Bianca on SM would blow back on Alice and fall under this part of the order itself. I believe this would then be seen as a breach of the TRO as a whole. Legal members here, please correct me if I have this at all wrong.

I would hope those who proclaim to care about Alice would be mindful of this and go out of their way not to cause her any further issues.

Order is not to abuse: "Disturb the peace" means to destroy someone's mental or emotional calm. This can be done directly or indirectly, such as through someone else. This can be done in any way such as by phone, over text, or online.

View attachment 1227199
Thank you for the reminder MB, this is important to remember this. Alice is not the smartest person in the room. Even if the room is empty.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
She’s doing personality tests to prove to herself she’s not a narc. Send the sick bag.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.