Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #94 Covid negative, but positively desperate for attention

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why do all the Welsh people in here hang out like a two-minute walk away from each other and run into Ioan and B on street corners that’s so unfair lmao I can barely find my mama in the fuckin grocery store???😩😩😩
We are a very small, but beautifully formed country. The total population is about 1/3 of that of London by my rough guess.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
All pre nups I dealt with were upheld. Only in extenuating circumstances like fraud for example. Which is very hard to prove. The Judge will most likely uphold it.

Reactions: 21
I dont think that anyone doubts that the higher earning parent should pay for health care, tuition, housing of the kids. The thing is for the latter two just how much? Can you really pay a hight tuition if you cant really afford it after the kid was only a few months in thar school and soon the other kid also reaches that age...same with the housing, you do downsize: he already lives in a small apartment, if they really share custody it does seem problematic to have two vastly different home conditions (the eldest apparently refused to visit him from pretty early on because the flat is boring and has no pool lol), especially since the house seems to be his as he purcharged it pre-marriage and with a prenup. I know there are whacky judges but it does seem seem problematic if you can just financially tie someone so deeply that not much is left for him and thus he is pretty much stuck with you, in this case an abuser (hypothetically speaking)

I guess that's why prenups exist lol

btw these are Alice's demands, lol
View attachment 1223617
Jesus she's not asking for a whole lot is she?! She needs to go sort herself out and get a job and learn to stand on her own two feet for the sake of her kids.

Reactions: 16
Liar’s dropped on Netflix … bloody IG is everywhere 🙄😂 .. thanks to Alice ! love it ! 👌🏻
I have still haven’t watched him in anything 😂🤣🍸🍸🚬

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Liar’s dropped on Netflix … bloody IG is everywhere 🙄😂 .. thanks to Alice ! love it ! 👌🏻
I have still haven’t watched him in anything 😂🤣🍸🍸🚬
lol I was zapping through the network yesterday and ended up with both Fantastic 4 movies, only watched a bit of the end of the first movie and a bit the start of the 2nd movie. Never watched it before, only saw some clips before this: I couldnt bear much longer due to the awful script and German Dub but I've got to say Ioan's acting (accent aside which I didn't had to listen to) convinced me a lot more than Chris Evans' and Jessica Alba's. It's kinda funny how things turned out.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
@lulooo
many thanks for your book recommendation - got the book today and am enjoying it! 🌹 🌹 🌹
"A series of Crystal encyclopaedias by Judy Hall, has good photos of each Crystal and a comprehensive guide to their properties and uses. My go to books for Crystal info"
I’m so glad you are enjoying the book @StoneMountain 💖

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Alice is a 'single mom', but Ioan has been and will be meeting his financial responsibilities for the children. I bet Alice has been keeping Ella's hopes up and telling her she is working her fingers to the bone to keep her in the school her father is so 'cruelly' depriving her of. A 50K school for one child bleeping ridiculous, but instead of sitting Ella down and telling her the realities, Alice will be dripping poison into Ella's ear and feeding the narrative that her dad is spending her school fees on Bianca
Which is complete crap - plenty of people have their kids in private including me and other family members and none of them have these silly price tags. It's not needed. She'll insist she needs to wipe her arse on toilet roll from Harrods next.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Thankyou for commenting and your thoughtful post. I think I could have conveyed what I meant better and more thoroughly. There are some wonderful public schools in LA. Of course Beverly Hills High School.

I was just trying to give some insight into what I think her legal team may file. Its not a case of where they can live and where her children can go to school it's what her lawyers can argue that they should have.

Her legal team could assert that leaving the school will harm her social, mental and educational well being. Now of course I think this is a tactic and she could find just as good an education elsewhere for much cheaper or entirely free. But I think this could sway the judge.

A year isn't a very long time as another person posted here. However I think a judge could decide in her favour regarding schooling because she can argue she is settled ,has made friends and is flourishing. Ions team will say and argue that its too expensive and he simply can't afford it. There is also the pandemic where all actors and entertainers income was severely refuced and he will of course be able to prove that.

They do have a pre nup I believe. This goes massively in his favour as although they are challenged very rarely are they overturned. One of the biggest issues I dealt with was when I personally felt a person was being categorically unreasonable in the negotiations BUT the judge did not always find that. Although toxic divorces like this are rare the court system seems to provide a lot of latitude towards them. Child support and spousal support were other massive issues but again Alice will claim that as the stay at home parent that she requires a certain amount. And that she has sacrificed a portion of her high earning years as an actress to be a stay at home parent. Now as laughable and incredulous as that is to us given her carrying on she can make a good case as to that affect. I do not know who is advising her as she really needs to go radio silent completely.
Thank you for your thoughtful post. It’s good to have the various legal points considered in this way.

Reactions: 9

Change “Amber Heard” in that to “Alice Evans” and it’d totally tally with what we’ve seen of her messages to IG.
Ive just finished reading this and the histrionic personality disorder fits Alice to a Tee I thought.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
So, I haven’t been on here for a few weeks. I’m kinda disappointed we are not on 100 already, come on guys 😂
Anyway, seeing as nothing new was happening I kinda checked out.
however today I’ve been reading the amber heard v Jonny depp case.
I really hope IG feels brave enough to speak out and manages to get some peace.

Reactions: 22
View attachment 1213714

This last bit “Bring in one of the men who are courting me” sounds so trashy and slaggy 🤢🤮🤢🤮🥴

And “have the family I always craved and you always had”

Dig at Gill and also she’s not making much of a good job creating this family she’s always craved hey??? Bet she doesn’t even get up to make the girls breakfast half the time!
Surely that email is a joke made up by someone here and not genuine?? Even AE isn't that freaking pathetic is she?

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.