Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #94 Covid negative, but positively desperate for attention

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm sorry. But every time I read her text/email it gives me the giggles. What is she a 12 year old girl? Poor Mama Gruff. Having to waste her time reading that tripe.
When I split from my nasty-bastard ex, I used to go and have tea round at his mum's every so often, for months afterwards. I only stopped because I didn't want to put her in an awkward position, she had to spend time with him and his new gf, and as I told her, it's not right that she should have to split her loyalties (no kids in the marriage, thankfully)
His mum was quite upset, she'd lost her husband just a few months before, we lived closest to her of all his siblings, and I had spent a lot of time with her after her husband died, we got on very well. It was hard for me too, she was a lovely lady, I was lucky to have known her.

Alice is such a crapbag, she simply cannot have a normal, warm and loving relationship with anyone. Even if she didn't particularly like her MIL, she shouldn't have ranted about IG to her, it's so disrespectful, not to mention pathetic and nasty. She has absolutely no dignity, or self-respect, it's all about the money, and how she's losing out. She doesn't even care that her kids are missing out on having relationships with their grandparents, aunt and uncles, not to mention their own father. She really is a piece of tit work 😡😡

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 30
And cameo link gone as a result. She really is pretty bad at advertising that it's available (and pretty bad at actually following through with the orders but I digress!)
Yes, i checked earlier and it see that her mother's day sale apparently only yielded 3 Cameos as her total reviews went from 30 to 33. Her followers remain steady at 165-166.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
A slight merail so I apologise - those of you in the know - can you be dyslexic when it comes to spelling only and be okay at reading? Like, you can read quite fluently but misspell basic words that you can otherwise read them with the correct spelling ? And consistent misspelling even when broken down and seemingly "getting" it but it doesn't "stick"?
Again apologies but looking for opinions 🙏🏻
I am dyslexic. I am an avid reader. My spelling issues are mainly around worlds with phonetically similar sounding letters/sounds e.g process, available, sentence, license… a/i sounds and s/c sound. I also have very low short term memory scores which impacts how I take things in. I will often read things several times, but also do what I can to get the ‘gist’ of something I’ve read and accept that detail might be missing in comprehension.
I’m older now, well trained and have learned many tricks to overcome basic things but I still make mistakes. I am also an English teacher 🥰 and since teaching have learned how many differentiations there are with dyslexia brains! It’s a wide spectrum and can effect people in many different ways.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
View attachment 1213714

This last bit “Bring in one of the men who are courting me” sounds so trashy and slaggy 🤢🤮🤢🤮🥴

And “have the family I always craved and you always had”

Dig at Gill and also she’s not making much of a good job creating this family she’s always craved hey??? Bet she doesn’t even get up to make the girls breakfast half the time!
Is there a queue of them outside her house? 🤔 She can just bring one in as she pleases? Are they all rich execs with wads of cash in their pockets ready for the instruction to enter?

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I am dyslexic. I am an avid reader. My spelling issues are mainly around worlds with phonetically similar sounding letters/sounds e.g process, available, sentence, license… a/i sounds and s/c sound. I also have very low short term memory scores which impacts how I take things in. I will often read things several times, but also do what I can to get the ‘gist’ of something I’ve read and accept that detail might be missing in comprehension.
I’m older now, well trained and have learned many tricks to overcome basic things but I still make mistakes. I am also an English teacher 🥰 and since teaching have learned how many differentiations there are with dyslexia brains! It’s a wide spectrum and can effect people in many different ways.
Thank you so much for your answer, both as someone who lives with dyslexia and also as an English teacher. I love that. You're completely right and I guess I fell into the whole con that dyslexia fits in a box of "reading difficulties" but trying to say to someone "more in the know" (than me) that perhaps it could be this rather than just discounted has got me nowhere sadly. You saying about your short term memory also hits me. I'll try and read up on things I could do to improve the situation my end.
Thank you again 💕

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Ive just finished reading this and the histrionic personality disorder fits Alice to a Tee I thought.
Was Amber Heard ever unhinged on SM or was it all done in private? If she did it in private it shows more restraint than AE has.

Reactions: 12
Morning, all.
You know, the one thing I'm sorry that Alice did not elaborate upon was the whole 'worse than Therese Raquin' storyline. I've read it in French. I've read it in English. Zola is a part of my Master's, so I've delved pretty deep into the whole backstory. I just can't imagine how Therese/Laurent murdering Camille and being haunted by his ghost = a real life scenario. Any thoughts?

Reactions: 11
I'm sorry. But every time I read her text/email it gives me the giggles. What is she a 12 year old girl? Poor Mama Gruff. Having to waste her time reading that tripe.
If I was Mama Gruff I would have had a few choice words to write back to mAlice. But I suppose the whole family was doing a "softly softly approach" as AE controlled access to the kids plus she would publicly taunt them on SM. In retrospect, she was going to behave badly anyway so they should have just let her had it.

Morning, all.
You know, the one thing I'm sorry that Alice did not elaborate upon was the whole 'worse than Therese Raquin' storyline. I've read it in Frenc. I've read it in English. Zola is a part of my Master's, so I've delved pretty deep into the whole backstory. I just can't imagine how Therese/Laurent murdering Camille and being haunted by his ghost = a real life scenario. Any thoughts?
AE hinted ominously about the terrible truth about IG that would come out and that she wouldn't be able to "save him now". I think she was hinting that he would order a hit on her and then she would haunt him in revenge lol.

She has a real gift for fiction, to put it politely.

• Angry
  • Wow
If I was Mama Gruff I would have had a few choice words to write back to mAlice. But I suppose the whole family was doing a "softly softly approach" as AE controlled access to the kids plus she would publicly taunt them on SM. In retrospect, she was going to behave badly anyway so they should have just let her had it.
Clearly Ioan's parents were well brought up and gently-bred, and Alice was...not. One does have to wonder re: what was tolerated/encouraged by her parental units.
(Edited to alter phrasing)

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Is there a queue of them outside her house? 🤔 She can just bring one in as she pleases? Are they all rich execs with wads of cash in their pockets ready for the instruction to enter?
I think they are homeless but to mAlice they are male admirers just waiting for the chance to spend time with their queen.

Clearly Ioan's parents were well brought up and gently-bred, and Alice was...not. One does have to wonder re: what was tolerated/encouraged by her parental units.
(Edited to alter phrasing)
The spoilt Golden Child imo

• Haha
Reactions: 15
We are a very small, but beautifully formed country. The total population is about 1/3 of that of London by my rough guess.
It sounds absolutely wonderful. I love cozier, more socially intimate homes, places where it’s likely that you’ll run into someone you know while walking down the street. ❤ What I would give to live there someday. You have a beautiful country and I hope you’re so proud of that.

I could have NEVER set those emails aside without responding. CookieMonsta just called her emails pathetic and that is EXACTLY the word I have been looking for. So fuckin pitiful that there is NO WAY I wouldn’t have had a go at her.

Mama Gruff took the high road, she seems so classy and above it all. Let silence deal the biggest blow, Mama! ❤

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
It sounds absolutely wonderful. I love cozier, more socially intimate homes, places where it’s likely that you’ll run into someone you know while walking down the street. ❤ What I would give to live there someday. You have a beautiful country and I hope you’re so proud of that.

I could have NEVER set those emails aside without responding. CookieMonsta just called her emails pathetic and that is EXACTLY the word I have been looking for. So fuckin pitiful that there is NO WAY I wouldn’t have had a go at her.

Mama Gruff took the high road, she seems so classy and above it all. Let silence deal the biggest blow, Mama! ❤
I also think that Mana Gruff has the patience if a saint. I would have found it very hard not to have responded to those horrible emails from her ex daughter in law. Go Mama Gruff ❤. I am very proud to live here RTP. I love the fact that strangers will chat on the bus, at the bus stop, in the shops, just anywhere. You will also find when you do chat, that they will know someone, who knows someone that you know. I have lived almost all of my adult life in London, which is very, very different. I know which I prefer. I am a proud Englishwoman, but am also very proud and humbled to be an adopted Welshwoman. Cymru am Byth 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🇬🇧

• Heart
Reactions: 17

The problem with living in a small place though is everyone, knows your business. Lots of gossip 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 18
The problem with living in a small place though is everyone, knows your business. Lots of gossip 🤣
Yey I live in a village … people know stuff about me before know it 😂🤣

It’s been killing me cause I knew I knew a courtin song 🤣
rang my mamma and she said do you not remember… me … NO
Seven brides for 7 brothers Lmao .. Me and my sisters have had this signed to us at various times our young lives lol by my parents and brother .. took me back .. thanks Alice !

Last edited:
  • Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.