Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #94 Covid negative, but positively desperate for attention

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The numbers on Ioan’s IG creep up slowly. Guessing as Liar is now on Netflix that might have helped?

Also it’s TV BAFTAs this weekend. Do we think they might pop along and then head home for the Dr Strange premiere (I’m still holding out for his cameo in it!) twitter is divided on whether he or John kraskinski will play mr fantastic, Ioan gets a lot of support from the marvel stans. 🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 19
The numbers on Ioan’s IG creep up slowly. Guessing as Liar is now on Netflix that might have helped?

Also it’s TV BAFTAs this weekend. Do we think they might pop along and then head home for the Dr Strange premiere (I’m still holding out for his cameo in it!) twitter is divided on whether he or John kraskinski will play mr fantastic, Ioan gets a lot of support from the marvel stans. 🤣
I would tend to say no, but he makes more sense than Krasinski. The latest TV trailer confirmed suspicions that the Illuminati are likely from a different universe (as the premise of the movie and Patrick Stewart's appearance already indicated it). You would like to have a Mr. Fantastic that wont be in the MCU. And judging by the last Spiderman they are very eager on these cameos which is why so many believe that it could be Ioan (Or Miles Teller, but everyone hated his interpretation)

But then again they could also use it to promote a future Fantastic 4 movie with the new actor (I would laugh if it's Krasinski because that fancast has become a meme at this point). There are also rumours of multiple variants and tit like that so who knows.

The reason why I rather doubt it is that Ioan was shooting other things when this was shot, except of the extensive reshots in LA (while he was in LA).

As for followers: He has been in a lot of stuff that people discover over time and then follow him, whether it's Harrow, Forever or Liar (as you say the latter seems to be in the UK on Netflix now). Even his old movies. And of course the Marvel rumours help. If any Mr. Fantastic appears next week (doesnt even have to be played by him) his numbers will likely increase as the new kids will likely research stuff (and retrospectively make it better than it was, see Garfield's Spiderman). It's fairly normal. People like him who post nothing tend to lose a lot of followers when they finally post because people get reminded that they followed at some point and dont care anymore or forgot why (often due to a show that was running or they just watched) xD

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
An MRI just discovered a "mass" on Monday. I am also starting a new career, at 50. I am freaked the hell out friends.
Sending you a big dollop of love and loads of virtual hugs, keeping you in my thoughts and prayers 😘

• Heart
Reactions: 16
If he is noticing a hair on her lips imagine the urge he had whenever he saw Alice LOL (swipe)

also sounds like no Oz anytime soon?
Screenshot_20220430-105943_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20220430-110047_Instagram.jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Sorry to be a bit “Neggy” on here as I know sometimes some don’t like that but I read a tweet earlier (not mentioning anymore details so as not to break any rules,) and it basically touched on how little time B 🐝 has spent with Bubba since he was moved to LA and I can’t help but think that it’s true.

Either the wales thing was last minute or that wasn’t really thought through very well in my opinion.

Welcome your opinions 💛

Omg you’re such a funny gal! 🤣🥹❤

An MRI just discovered a "mass" on Monday. I am also starting a new career, at 50. I am freaked the hell out friends.
Sending LOADS of hugs and positive vibes xx

I’ve just binge watched Liar for the second time and I have to say I think it’s my FAVOURITE thing Ioan has done. His acting was brilliant and very believable and I love him doing serious and dark stuff not all the fantasy marvel stuff. I think he should do so much more stuff like that.

I still can't warm to Joanne Froggatt though 🤪
Is it her character in it? She’s very unlikable. (Character- not her lol)

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
I think it's probably the character as I do like her in Downton Abbey. I couldn't get beyond the first episode in the last itv drama she was in.

Reactions: 8
Yeah Bianca has been away from the pupster but he’s with friends I think she said, so he’s happy I’m quite sure.

I think it's probably the character as I do like her in Downton Abbey. I couldn't get beyond the first episode in the last itv drama she was in.
Yeah not a likeable character in liar at all. That was the point perhaps. To make it tricky to see who the liar was. Especially as he was so charming

I would tend to say no, but he makes more sense than Krasinski. The latest TV trailer confirmed suspicions that the Illuminati are likely from a different universe (as the premise of the movie and Patrick Stewart's appearance already indicated it). You would like to have a Mr. Fantastic that wont be in the MCU. And judging by the last Spiderman they are very eager on these cameos which is why so many believe that it could be Ioan (Or Miles Teller, but everyone hated his interpretation)

But then again they could also use it to promote a future Fantastic 4 movie with the new actor (I would laugh if it's Krasinski because that fancast has become a meme at this point). There are also rumours of multiple variants and tit like that so who knows.

The reason why I rather doubt it is that Ioan was shooting other things when this was shot, except of the extensive reshots in LA (while he was in LA).

As for followers: He has been in a lot of stuff that people discover over time and then follow him, whether it's Harrow, Forever or Liar (as you say the latter seems to be in the UK on Netflix now). Even his old movies. And of course the Marvel rumours help. If any Mr. Fantastic appears next week (doesnt even have to be played by him) his numbers will likely increase as the new kids will likely research stuff (and retrospectively make it better than it was, see Garfield's Spiderman). It's fairly normal. People like him who post nothing tend to lose a lot of followers when they finally post because people get reminded that they followed at some point and dont care anymore or forgot why (often due to a show that was running or they just watched) xD
I am here for the rumours regardless. On twitter he had lots of fans of that character rooting for his return which is nice. I’m not a marvel fan so I don’t know about the rumours in detail, just like how people still talk about his role in it

Reactions: 11
There are plenty lovely dog owners who spend time apart, so long he is cared for it's fine, and there would be an outcry again if he would fly.

I do find it interesting that Bianca has friends in LA that are willing to keep her dog for over 2 months. no way that she only met them when she came to LA. Which makes me increasingly wonder if they were her original plan to set foot in LA before she properly got with Ioan

Reactions: 32
When it comes to Mr Fantastic in Dr Strange, can they please get both Ioan and Miles Teller? Ioan will overact and Teller will just phone in his performance. They'll balance each other out beautifully.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Deep breaths. All the love.

These are real problems some people don't know how lucky they are they don't have. 😥
Biopsy next? Let us know. We are here. ❤❤
Thank you so much to everyone for your lovely thoughts. Yes, biopsy is next. I am thinking positive, that it is benign

• Heart
Reactions: 25
If he is noticing a hair on her lips imagine the urge he had whenever he saw Alice LOL (swipe)
I read this and thought, Waft she has a moustache? Her comment about a facial making the future 'more exciting' makes me wonder if they're about to go into production? Wouldn't that be something. Edited because below.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
I read this and thought, Waft she has a moustache? Her comment about a facial making the future 'more exciting' makes me wonder if they're about to go into production? Wouldn't that be something.
ah sorry that "exciting future" comment was about her Scotland post

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.