Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #94 Covid negative, but positively desperate for attention

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yey it’s cheap as chips too … no wonder the doctors don’t tell ya here they want ya paying for prescriptions ! 😡 I’ve just ordered some for the other lady problems cause I’m not 50 yet but have been pushed into an early menopause cause of my cancer meds tamoxifen… obvs to reduce it coming back. Had to have a mammogram today and all clear.. Yey !
that is really great news @claudiarocks 😃

• Heart
Reactions: 9
So much for me saying I'm not interested in the other celeb threads here. Been watching a fair bit of the Depp/Heard trial & started dipping in & out their thread. Interests me as AH is an abuser like Alice, tho' Depp is clearly a damaged mess & doesn't cover himself in glory.
I've always liked him as an actor (but not a fan girl by any means) knowing Alice threatened to 'do an Amber' is chilling in itself & like Alice, AH comes across as very manipulative & a proven liar. Their trial is is a fascinating tit storm on several levels.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
that is really great news @claudiarocks 😃
when I was there today there was a young lad sat there must have been in his 20’s he looked terrified I don’t know his circs but he was on his own and I was thinking I wonder if it’s cause it’s classed as a woman’s cancer he’s come alone 🤷🏻‍♀️ .. I prayed for him tonight xx …

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 24
when I was there today there was a young lad sat there must have been in his 20’s he looked terrified I don’t know his circs but he was on his own and I was thinking I wonder if it’s cause it’s classed as a woman’s cancer he’s come alone 🤷🏻‍♀️ .. I prayed for him tonight xx …
Hope he’s okay.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I don’t think we say it enough to the people we admire. You lady, are the best of us. Your humour and humility shines through in every way. I wish I were a) as funny as you and b) had your tenacity. You’re a diamond 🥰

• Heart
Reactions: 31
I hope he is ok, and has the support he needs

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I don’t think we say it enough to the people we admire. You lady, are the best of us. Your humour and humility shines through in every way. I wish I were a) as funny as you and b) had your tenacity. You’re a diamond 🥰
Shucks 🥰 we’re all fckin hilarious and the only time I’ll ever kiss her pigeon toed shot to fck feet is cause she got us all to meet through her craziness 🍸🍸🚬🚬🕊❤💩😂 happy mayday bank holiday weekend all or happy hanukkah if ya Alice 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
That makes me so happy!❤ I had oncology and radiation checks last week and they want some more scans done but almost a year and a half survivor! All my love. ❤❤

An MRI just discovered a "mass" on Monday. I am also starting a new career, at 50. I am freaked the hell out friends.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 43
An MRI just discovered a "mass" on Monday. I am also starting a new career, at 50. I am freaked the hell out friends.
Sending you love and strength to get through this and kick that mass to hell. There's always someone around here so we'll be here for you 24/7. ❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤

• Heart
Reactions: 23
I hope you find all the space needed to process such disorienting news. Nothing but love to you. Stay present and focused, dear heart. You are stronger than you realize. ❤

• Heart
Deep breaths. All the love.

These are real problems some people don't know how lucky they are they don't have. 😥
Biopsy next? Let us know. We are here. ❤❤

• Heart
Aw man.
Have my fingers crossed for him it's all okay.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
We are all here for you! ❤ Out of the Alice shitstorm we have created a loving & supportive community on Tattle. Stay strong - my mass was just a fold of breast tissue. I’m praying for the most positive outcome for you too 🙏💞 xx

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.