Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #94 Covid negative, but positively desperate for attention

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Would she get the mental health help via insurance? Would she still be getting ioans insurance? I can’t imagine she’s paying for it herself.
She pays for absolutely nothing herself. It’s ALL Ioan, she will never ever acknowledge that.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Would she get the mental health help via insurance? Would she still be getting ioans insurance? I can’t imagine she’s paying for it herself.
she is on his insurance until they are divorced (apparently she is worried the most about this which is why she pushed for a legal seperation rather than divorce)

afaik most insurances do cover at least part of this stuff

PS: I assume the kids stay on Ioans, but as Alice says she is their only parent maybe they shouldnt eh?

• Haha
Reactions: 18
View attachment 1216473
Even if this is true, you do not verbalise or publish this for the younger child to see it. You tell those precious little girls that no matter what, they’re the best things in the world. Honestly!
She asks for prefect grammar, she doesn’t even know ellipses has three dots. 😳
Disgraceful imo. She posted that comment to shine a spotlight of praise on HERSELF for inventing academic games that benefit and delight her child…at the expense of disclosing that her child is struggling in school. Imagine that level of narcissism.

This is stupid af bc these kids probably never venture onto this site, but Elsie, if you’re feeling down and out about school because of what your mama (publicly) said and if you ever happen to see this:

I had a HARD TIME with my reading for a few years of elementary school. I had to go to special “reading labs” during the day to catch up with my classmates. I was so, so behind. I could barely sound out words, my spelling was not very good, and some classmates even laughed at me. I said that I HATED books and that I will NEVER, ever read anything. But in time I had faith in myself and I kept trying and it became easier! And I started to love books and reading, and even the HARDEST words I started liking, because I liked being challenged, because I knew I could do it! I am a published poet now. 📚📕🖊 Reading is so hard at first, but the more you do it, it gets EASIER! You can do it! It is going to be so much easier soon—I promise. We all admire you in here, Elsie, and we hope you keep up the great work! You are shining already. 💙

Also @M33L4 I said a lil prayer last night for ur wee miracle boy, that I hope he had the best birthday ever (I mean he probably did partially because you were there with him haha ❤) The highest blessing, that he received another birthday here, another year with y’all, another year to thrive and excel and succeed and be joyous. Praying for many more to come—for him and for all of yours! 💚💚💚

• Heart
Reactions: 42
pretty sure she has those for a long time

the "cant afford stuff" posts are obviously BS to make it appear like Ioan left her with no money
I remember her mentioning her therapist in the TRO texts who was absolutely baffled that Ioan could leave 'such an amazing woman' and who was definitely being objectiive because he was 'gay' and hadn't been swayed by her 'looks, personality, and smarts'. :rolleyes: I missed the others, if she has had that mental health support that whole time then it really is hopeless.
I never understood why she made the teeth remark, (tbf, I can't make sense of a lot of Alice's comments) it was possibly an attempt at humour but is such a yucky thing to throw out, it's hardly going to get the Disney executive fall at her feet so yes, she could have been pulling the destitute, poverty card - she got no pride or boundaries

Reactions: 15
now just imagine Ella reads her replies and sees that the only reason she hasnt killed herself are the kids (not the first time she has said that). This ensures even more that the kids will never reunite with their dad as they know that their dependence on mom is the only thing that keeps her alive apparently.
Yes, her talk of being "suicidal" is another devious way to further the PA. The kids (who might be tempted to spend time with their dad), will now feel too guilty to do so, lest Mommie Dearest self-harm in some way. Not that AE would, but she has certainly planted the idea in them that her wellbeing depends solely on their total loyalty to her, which means daddy doesn't get a look in.

It's just another manipulation tactic from the Narc handbook. I don't even think it's a "cry for help" as talk of suicide can sometimes be. More a "cry for attention" and narc supply...

Who else thinks Leon (her long suffering lawyer for newbies) is currently taking crystal meth with a 24g chaser 🙄🍸🚬 she’s a complete weapon 😡🤬👊🏼
Is Leon getting "danger money"? He should be...

• Sad
Reactions: 22

Dr Ramani explains it here.
Wowsa seriously wondering if this is what occurred with Malice and her mother - hence the Narc rage of not being that “golden child” with everyone at 30 years of age when the Mum passed….

Reactions: 10
I think he has to continue paying their health insurance until they divorce, although I think Alice has demanded for it to continue in the settlement.

Reactions: 9
No halfway sane person would be going to all three, no doubt she's seen more than her fair share of psychiatrists, psychologists, and therapists in her 53 years, but not all at once. 🙄
Sounds like she is therapist shopping to me. Finding one that tells her what she wants to hear...

Reactions: 16
I think he has to continue paying their health insurance until they divorce, although I think Alice has demanded for it to continue in the settlement.
They will all be on a family plan, Alice will be off it when they divorce but the children would stay on it.

Reactions: 8
I'm really upset about her joking about suicide a childhood friend of mine ended his life , I felt such guilt as I saw self harm marks a few months before but I didn't probe that much. I let it go , I will feel regret for the rest of my life I didn't try more I never felt he was selfish.

I figured he wanted the pain to go away I've been there myself two suicide attempts as a teen resulted in 6 months on the psych ward and being watched while I went to the toilet. I hope my friend is at peace it just makes me sad he never got to turn 30. I will say having kids is a protective factor for me, my depression has never been as bad since I had her. She needs me and that keeps me going even through the worst times ❤❤

Yes it's normal for people under more severe mental health services in the Uk at least in fact they might have more depending how currently ill they are. A multi disciplinary team usually has a psychiatrist, psychologist, nursing team , psychotherapist, occupational therapist , social worker even speech and language therapist. They might not need input from everybody but it's not that uncommon. I think it's beneficial to have so many people involved as usually you can put the best plan together with all that expertise.

I do think Alice has severe untreated personality disorder. I hope her psychiatric team aren't Yes men and agree with everything she claims. She needs tough love if she's ever going to get better.
You we’re much younger then, struggling with your own issues, so please don’t hold yourself in any way responsible for not doing more. Wishing you well with much joy and happiness, we are here if you need us ❤

• Heart
I feel a bit mean for posting this but here goes. Alice seems to have the same body type/lifestyle as John Lydon, thin arms and legs, weight on neck and stomach. It can be reversed.
This is John Lydon (Johnny Rotten) in 2018
Image 4-17-22 at 8.24 AM.jpg

This is him in 2021
Image 4-17-22 at 8.25 AM.jpg

I'm not a fan of Johnny Rotten, he does take care of his wife who has Alzheimer's which is a major redeeming quality but he is basically a rent a gob, rabid Trump-supporting, pro Brexit, 'all lives matter', hole

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 12
btw Alice has not deleted the video. it's still in the video tab
Screenshot_20220424-145435_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20220424-145237_Instagram.jpg
]
Screenshot_20220424-145633_Instagram.jpg

Screenshot_20220424-145152_Instagram.jpg

• Angry
She doesn’t want much does she. 🙄

She can’t answer the question that he still exists and her children wouldn’t be alone. She’s bleeping vile. Of course he exists. You want half his money from now til the end of time so he just do.

Guessing this all shows that they are working on custody things

• Angry
Reactions: 24
Still catching up but “it really sucks for everyone”

no hun, a flat tyre sucks for everyone.

Alice, you are an absolute POS and I glad you’ve shown up how insincere all your comments are about your step sister. You absolute piece of trash.

sorry everyone, just had to vent.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I'm really upset about her joking about suicide a childhood friend of mine ended his life , I felt such guilt as I saw self harm marks a few months before but I didn't probe that much. I let it go , I will feel regret for the rest of my life I didn't try more I never felt he was selfish.

I figured he wanted the pain to go away I've been there myself two suicide attempts as a teen resulted in 6 months on the psych ward and being watched while I went to the toilet. I hope my friend is at peace it just makes me sad he never got to turn 30. I will say having kids is a protective factor for me, my depression has never been as bad since I had her. She needs me and that keeps me going even through the worst times ❤❤

Yes it's normal for people under more severe mental health services in the Uk at least in fact they might have more depending how currently ill they are. A multi disciplinary team usually has a psychiatrist, psychologist, nursing team , psychotherapist, occupational therapist , social worker even speech and language therapist. They might not need input from everybody but it's not that uncommon. I think it's beneficial to have so many people involved as usually you can put the best plan together with all that expertise.

I do think Alice has severe untreated personality disorder. I hope her psychiatric team aren't Yes men and agree with everything she claims. She needs tough love if she's ever going to get better.

Alice is a prime candidate for Early Intervention support.
I’d get her on a parenting course, get her a counsellor. Support her to explore medications and get her in Alcohol programme.
I’d do three houses work with the girls and provide support to transition the eldest into a new school. I’d probably recommend Wild minds emotional support.
I’d also put both parents on a programme that’s aim is to reduce parental conflict.

Intervention work in the UK is 100% consent based and with engaged families it is very successful.

The problem is Alice would never engage. She’s always the smartest person in the room and doesn’t acknowledge that she is a problem.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
Funny how Alice can pick and mix what she can answer and what she can't.
Still better than lying about the girls only having one parent.

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
I feel a bit mean for posting this but here goes. Alice seems to have the same body type/lifestyle as John Lydon, thin arms and legs, weight on neck and stomach. It can be reversed.
This is John Lydon (Johnny Rotten) in 2018
View attachment 1217483

This is him in 2021
View attachment 1217484

I'm not a fan of Johnny Rotten, he does take care of his wife who has Alzheimer's which is a major redeeming quality but he is basically a rent a gob, rabid Trump-supporting, pro Brexit, 'all lives matter', hole
JC. This early in the morning. At least give some warning or put those pictures behind a spoiler.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.