Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #88 More socks than in a department store, Alice doesn't believe less is more

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s really quite unbelievable that Alice is upset about her private texts and emails getting released. She tweeted Ioans private wizard email, she brought up BW medical condition that had never been discussed openly before, publicised his private divorce yet SHE is upset now that he’s sent emails and txts to the court.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Thread title suggestion: Alice turning water into wine, kidneys working overtime.

• Haha
Reactions: 40
Lol, I know! I love mice/rats, I find them very cute! it's taken me YEARS to be able to deal with the smaller 🕷 (I dispatch them swiftly with my spider basher!) :cool: the bigger ones make me shudder & leave me on full spider alert for weeks (nervous wreck) so they come under my mantra of 'the only good spider is a dead one' 🤭 I usually scream while dispatching them too! It's why I could never visit Oz as they have spiders the size of dustbin lids! :eek: I'd die on the spot from sheer terror! 🤣
I once awoke to find a HUGE spider dangling over me, three feet above my open mouth. I have never shot out of bed so fast; I nearly broke the door, which ricocheted on its hinges, trying to flee!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Oh, so Tone has also now discovered he's not Welsh enough? Would he really care? He wouldn't. This is Alice again.

And again, I'm pretty sure it wasn't North per se that was a problem (if even there was a problem). It's that by "Welsh" some people understand only those who are actively Welsh, in lack of a better term. They speak the language, they participate in the culture, that sort of thing. The Evans clan might have some Welsh blood, but culturally they're English. People who want Welshness preserved (which the Gruffudds seem to be) can't count on the Evans types to contribute.
BIB - definitely this is Alice as she hated anything Welsh. It was something unique & special to Yo so she hated it. Borne out of jealousy imo.

Reactions: 14
It’s really quite unbelievable that Alice is upset about her private texts and emails getting released. She tweeted Ioans private wizard email, she brought up BW medical condition that had never been discussed openly before, publicised his private divorce yet SHE is upset now that he’s sent emails and txts to the court.
also it's not like he posted them online, he filed them in court in a domestic violence case.

her logic is absolutely breathtaking for somebody that claims to be an advocat for the "survivor movement".

She really ticks off every single box of an abuser.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
A narcissist can never bear to be caught out in a lie. They go on a vitriolic rampage and, as ever, deflect by turning on those they've attacked or whom have called out their bad behaviour.
I was once with the ex-narc in a very famous London club. Within three minutes he'd managed to piss off a party of beefy Americans who rose to their feet, showed him their teeth and started calling him 'buddy'. It was mortifying, and I tried to smooth over the situation by leading him away, apologising etc. Later, when I taxed him with it, he shouted that I had embarrassed him, and was so convincingly outraged that I, to my eternal shame, apologised to him. No matter what he did, there was always a) a justification for his actions and b) a reason why his feelings were wounded. When he told someone sitting next to him on an aeroplane to 'get cancer and die' because they objected to the fact that he refused to follow safety instructions, he was the one who was wounded.
Narcissists. They're all tediously, embarrassingly, predictably the same.

• Sad
Reactions: 20
From November 26th (except of a long message on IG)
2fyOure.png

yes, it truly is shocking that they didnt check on her after the "frantic" mails she send.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 46
I’m really surprised that Alice and Lady V are friends, is this a status thing? Alice likes to declare herself a liberal at every opportunity but why then align yourself with someone like LV? Maybe I’m being picky but I think it’s more hypocrisy

Totally agree with you all about that Emily account by the way 🙌🏻 I think initially she probably said some home truths but this is just sport for all of them. I don’t think it’s a regular poster here though - most seem to be of the same mindset that it wouldn’t be appropriate and would actually be counterproductive…
People can be friends even if they hold opposite political opinions.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I’m not even sure if it’s a title suggestion up an update myself.. 😆

Ioan’s traipsing across the dale and Alice is spamming the Daily Mail.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Unlike AE and the twitter freak-show she calls friends, Tattle has its standards. we even have a little motto:

‘Don’t be like Alice.’

Catchy ain’t it?

• Haha
Reactions: 21
View attachment 1137838
yes, it truly is shocking that they didnt check on her after the "frantic" mails she send.
What do we reckon the title of her 'book' shall be - 'Victimology'? 'Once Upon A Time My Mother-in-Law Hated Me'? 'Abandonment - a Tale of Benzo Lows and Giddy Highs' by Alice Evans Gruffudd?

• Haha
Reactions: 13
View attachment 1137838
Wow. This is really the perfect example of how manipulative she is.

She really will twist anything to suit her story - like the way she tries to push the idea that she's been so badly treated but fails to mention that her "frantic emails" were just her abusing and threatening Ioan's elderly parents :rolleyes:

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
Thread title suggestion

Nothing says "I am over the man himself" like a restraining order.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Agreed. Didn't someone else refer to her as "Lily Evans" in here recently? 🤔

Anyway, Emily - Have a day off.
Agreed. This person really needs to shut her yap. There are gossip fora, where we actually try to dispense thoughtful and genuine advice (amongst a lot of snark), and then there is straight-up trolling. This person is helping no-one, particularly when flinging out unsubstantiated claims that the children are malnourished. Have a day off, for Chrissake.

Reactions: 17
I thought she's was out of her mind when she sent those and doesn't even remember sending them 🤔🤭
So which one is it Alice?
What a difference a word makes. Frantic. That sounds sooo much more victim worthy than the reality. 🤬

Reactions: 13
Thread title suggestion

Nothing says "I am over the man himself" like a restraining order.
just asking - since IG is the party who filed for the RO, wouldn't that better read as:

"Nothing says "I am over Alice" like a restraining order.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.