Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #88 More socks than in a department store, Alice doesn't believe less is more

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Bristol Massive must be waiting for his sister to join him back on Twitter then. Funny how he capitalises words just like Alice does. We prob shouldn’t give him airtime but he is rather entertaining isn’t he.

I only catch bits and pieces but these people can just block each other. Problem solved is it not?
Both parties must be getting something out of the transaction for sure. Blocking is what you would do for sure.

Reactions: 8
Oh, so Tone has also now discovered he's not Welsh enough? Would he really care? He wouldn't. This is Alice again.

And again, I'm pretty sure it wasn't North per se that was a problem (if even there was a problem). It's that by "Welsh" some people understand only those who are actively Welsh, in lack of a better term. They speak the language, they participate in the culture, that sort of thing. The Evans clan might have some Welsh blood, but culturally they're English. People who want Welshness preserved (which the Gruffudds seem to be) can't count on the Evans types to contribute.
I doubt that is AlcaTone tweeting, Alice has peddled that story about Ioan's Mum not believing Alice is 'Welsh enough'
How desperate are they to uncover Emily's identity all because Alice is convinced it will show Bianca is trolling her? Just bleeping grow up the lot of you!

• Angry
Reactions: 26
I doubt that is AlcaTone tweeting, Alice has peddled that story about Ioan's Mum not believing Alice is 'Welsh enough'
How desperate are they to uncover Emily's identity all because Alice is convinced it will show Bianca is trolling her? Just bleeping grow up the lot of you!
Alice broke the TRO via social media (maybe even privately, but def. on instagram). So I think she is desparate to prove Bianca made her do it.

Reactions: 18
Alice broke the TRO via social media (maybe even privately, but def. on instagram). So I think she is desparate to prove Bianca made her do it.
We all know that it was alcohol that made her do it, that and a selfie of Ioan and Bianca 🍷🍷🍷

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Alice is DM people she thinks are Bianca that alone must be close to breaking it if she is messaging people she thinks are Bianca right? Cos she is not suppose to contact her

• Angry
Reactions: 13
I don’t like how the one on twitter is baiting people tbh. (I’m not mentioning her name here) but she’s saying pretty nasty things about the children being malnourished. I think they look fine, I don’t know why this person is saying those things. She’s so invested, even more than people on this thread to a scary extent. Very odd. I hope she’s none of us.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Alice’s abuse of Ioan and his family is well documented way before the Bianca reveal.

Reactions: 25
I don’t like how the one on twitter is baiting people tbh. (I’m not mentioning her name here) but she’s saying pretty nasty things about the children being malnourished. I think they look fine, I don’t know why this person is saying those things. She’s so invested, even more than people on this thread to a scary extent. Very odd. I hope she’s none of us.
It's completely wrong to be making comments like this about the children. Criticise Alice all you like but making comments about the appearance of an eight year old? Really? It's not funny. Of course they're not malnourished. If they really were there's an appropriate place to report that but it's not something to be used as sport on twitter.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
I agree. They are very invested. (I don’t think it is anything to do with IG or BW.) It is baiting Alice multiplied by a million. It doesn’t even feel personal, just that she enjoys sticking the knife in, and then twisting it.

And I also think this Tweeter is probably on these threads too. (I don’t know who.)
I agree! Too much info from here is appearing on her thread! Hopefully just a lurker & not a member.

getting into it, Alice has no chill. She always looks angry, drunk or like she’s about to bark out an order. Alice looks like someone who always has gritted teeth and lizard eyes darting around the room

helena BC has so much that she can wear a literal bin bag down the street and still look cool.

fussy clothing has been gone a long time, I have teenagers and also shop on the high st, vague interest in fashion and barely any of what AE wears has ever been in fashion at any point and it looks cheap material and cheaply made. That pink handbag looks pleather

That long patterned dress was lovely and she did look nice in it. She was attractive visually, but her eyes are really cold

Reactions: 27
It's completely wrong to be making comments like this about the children. Criticise Alice all you like but making comments about the appearance of an eight year old? Really? It's not funny. Of course they're not malnourished. If they really were there's an appropriate place to report that but it's not something to be used as sport on twitter.
Yes, they said that not out of concern for the kids but to wound AE. Plus it would add worry to IG. Whoever it is, I wish they would pack it in. It is not cool to use the kids to score points.

Reactions: 14
Well that Twitter user just woke up so rules me out… phew was getting paranoid there Lol.

• Haha
Yes, they said that not out of concern for the kids but to wound AE. Plus it would add worry to IG. Whoever it is, I wish they would pack it in. It is not cool to use the kids to score points.
I have not really been following this. I would say that they don’t look like they spend much time outside in the sunshine but perhaps this is AE being super cautious with sun screen. My kids despite sun screen turn olive skinned immediately if sunshine hits them so it’s probably just me being more used to having olive skin myself and that of the kids

Reactions: 8
She was attractive visually, but her eyes are really cold
I think this is the gist of it. Alice is cold and hard, playing the victim your whole life does that to you, she sees everyone through her harsh imagined reality. She thought she was the prize, Ioan was happy to be with her while she swanned about on Olivier’s money and the clandestine nature of that relationship was exciting. The excitement continued for a few years, then the reality of life creeps in. Alice who had been part of the “Paris jet-set clan” was now a wife and the lesser known of the two actors. Motherhood comes with it’s happinesses but challenges. He is still living the jobbing actor life and she feels inadequate. Her life is now defined by being a mother, before that she was the baby Angel atop the Christmas tree.
I think she’s insecure, when you start a relationship essentially cheating, it’s hard to get over the fact they might do it to you if they did it with you, sorry that sounds like the FM’s views on relationships, trust me it’s different. She simply didn’t trust him enough.
Her nastiness became more apparent on social media, if she’s saying these things about him online, I can only imagine it was ten times worse at home. Any flop or cancelled show and she’d go off. She liked living the perceived high life, for some reason she believes she deserves nothing less. It’s unsustainable.
There’s only so much browbeating and arguing you can take, I personally think she was physically abusive to him and he tried for years to get away.
Then he did.
What we see now is a hurt ego, Ioan hasn’t died but she talks about him like he has. She reaches out for his hand but he worked away for 8 months of the year etc etc.
I have very little sympathy for her, she’s a spoiled brat having a ridiculous and threatening tantrum.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
I'm surprised that Emily account hasn't been suspended yet. All she/he has done is give Alice and Tone an opportunity to play the victim and continue accusing Bianca of something she hasn't done.

And they must have candyfloss for braincells because you really would have to be missing something to seriously believe that it's Bianca.

It's actually quite amusing that they think she would have any interest in them, let alone spend all her time focusing on trolling them.

I'm just wondering if it's a FM and Alice is 'in on it' Alice wants to be seen as a victim at all costs, this is what she's using for her defense because she has absolutely nothing else to excuse her foul behaviour.

• Wow
Reactions: 15
getting into it, Alice has no chill. She always looks angry, drunk or like she’s about to bark out an order. Alice looks like someone who always has gritted teeth and lizard eyes darting around the room

She was attractive visually, but her eyes are really cold
💯💯💯💯👆 THIS!! I couldn't quite place a finger on what it was, but you are right. She has a very "hectic" aura / vibe around her.

I cant explain it as well as you did, but I agree 100000%. She just seems like there is always an internal storm brewing. Tbh I would have gone right off her as well if I were her partner, people like that make me very anxious.
Like chill, breathe, FFS just calm TF down.

Combine those darty eyes, hectic energy and addiction to social media, she must have been unpredictable to live with. You never know what will happen next.

I know some posters call BW "toxic positivity", but IMO one thing she radiates is just calmness. Tbh it might just be the aura she puts on for the camera, however I doubt that. Because we only got to experience Alice through videos as well and even in those Alice just seems so agressive and loud and all over the place.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
I used to bring one bottle of bubbles to parties, but always arrived with 2 more in my bag, which I would discretely (yeah right) bring out as one bottle depleted, thinking no one would notice the swap. That way I could drink all night but make it look like I’d only had 1 bottle. Much like your aunt, I’m sure everyone noticed.

What could be worse than going to a store and actually buying this pink dress thinking it looks fab?

Buying it in every color way …

View attachment 1137564

Their friends parents

Thread title suggestions:

Oh Alice, your sartorial choices are dismal. It’s the tip of the iceberg, you’re truly abysmal

or

Deleting away like there’s no tomorrow, anyone got some spare dignity she can borrow?

Bleugh when I saw this I thought, who else likes a bit of Prince Scandrew?
View attachment 1137573
Is IG wearing a glove to shake hands?

Or is that something unusual in Randy Andys hand?

🤢

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.