Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #88 More socks than in a department store, Alice doesn't believe less is more

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
“I am a happy, healthy person who is usually one of the bright lights of a gathering”.
Come off it. This is not just denial, it is delusion. She’s clearly not happy, does not look to be healthy at all, and I expect gatherings all over Hollywood dread her arrival.
And as for drinking “4 litters” (😂) of water a day.
Oh, dear Tilly. I'm so sorry to hear this. Can I/we help in any way? Do you have the support you need? You're in my thoughts and prayers - and your dear grandmother. It must be so distressing. So much love to you. xxx
So sorry to hear you can’t tolerate your antibiotics, and your dear Grandmother. Narcissistic Alice is convinced she's the only person in the world who has problems, she could look in her (IG’s) own house and see two young girls who have more problems than Big Al.

Reactions: 6
BIB - I agree. I personally wouldn't engage with her even if I had Twitter/IG, etc but I don't feel sorry for her either as it gives her the perfect excuse to play the troll victim (ironic as she's one of the biggest herself!) whilst defending attacking as she loves all the arguing.
The proof of that was her unblocking people from Twitter just to start arguing with them again!
She gets off on it all as it feeds her insatiable need for attention. If it's good it feeds her ego, if it's bad it feeds into her playing the victim.
Either way she gets the opportunity to talk about herself! Win-Win.
Oh I don’t feel sorry for Alice at all. It’s her children I worry about. Her obsession with social media means she is not present for her children, even if she is in the same house. And people on Twitter insulting the kids is all kinds of messed up.

In an ideal world no one at all would engage with her but clearly there are some out there who love the arguments as much as she does.

Reactions: 15
Interesting short article about Narcs & projection. It's like reading an article about Alice without it naming her.

Reactions: 7
Oh I don’t feel sorry for Alice at all. It’s her children I worry about. Her obsession with social media means she is not present for her children, even if she is in the same house. And people on Twitter insulting the kids is all kinds of messed up.

In an ideal world no one at all would engage with her but clearly there are some out there who love the arguments as much as she does.
Btw, I wasn't meaning you or anyone, I'm sorry if it seemed that way.
Totally agree, I worry about the girls too, having her for a 'mother' & it's not on to pick on them as they're innocent children & also her victims.

Reactions: 11
Totally agree, I worry about the girls too, having her for a 'mother' & it's not on to pick on them as they're innocent children & also her victims.
I didn’t think you were having a go at all ❤ I just don’t want anyone to think I have any sympathy for that witch. I could cry for those two little girls though xx

• Heart
At the moment it feels like she's screaming 'WHY WON'T YOU FEEL SORRY FOR ME!!' when the true victims are her children, whom she has alienated against her father. It will take years for them to recover, if they ever do recover, from her vicious and unrestrained behaviour. As well as parental alienation, it appears that she's trying to foster codependency - to wit the messages that she misses them excruciatingly when they go away for a sleepover, claiming they crave 'family day', that she checks their breathing at 0400 and so on. I wonder how the childern's psychologists are mitigating the effects of this ongoing abuse - and indeed, whether they can?

• Sad
Reactions: 20
Screenshot_20220320-112934.png

a) how does she know where they've been sleeping? 😂 and b) the way she tries to connect things that have no connection is freaking hilarious. How dare they share a bed when he's left me! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 32
View attachment 1137914
a) how does she know where they've been sleeping? 😂 and b) the way she tries to connect things that have no connection is freaking hilarious. How dare they share a bed when he's left me! 😂
Now we know for certain it was while they were in France, I’m going to assume it was either a hotel or Ioan’s apartment at that time. She really has victimhood down to a tee.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
View attachment 1137914
I thought exactly the same - how would she know what their sleeping arrangements are when visiting mama and papa G? She just makes tit up. Like wow, get over it, and get over yourself.

And yes, mama G clearly likes Bee, whereas she didn't ever like Alice and that's entirely Alice's fault.

Reactions: 17
Thread title: Her liabetes has become a liability, only three months to go for a PRO.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
At the moment it feels like she's screaming 'WHY WON'T YOU FEEL SORRY FOR ME!!' when the true victims are her children, whom she has alienated against her father. It will take years for them to recover, if they ever do recover, from her vicious and unrestrained behaviour. As well as parental alienation, it appears that she's trying to foster codependency - to wit the messages that she misses them excruciatingly when they go away for a sleepover, claiming they crave 'family day', that she checks their breathing at 0400 and so on. I wonder how the childern's psychologists are mitigating the effects of this ongoing abuse - and indeed, whether they can?
I agree. 💔 She'll also use guilt tripping to keep them in line & they'll comply to keep her happy. I got this a LOT & my mum wasn't even a narc.
Sadly, I think Yo will really struggle with shared custody. They won't be free to say they had a fun day, etc & she'll be interrogating them & using PA whenever they're with her. 😞

• Sad
I agree. 💔 She'll also use guilt tripping to keep them in line & they'll comply to keep her happy. I got this a LOT & my mum wasn't even a narc.
Sadly, I think Yo will really struggle with shared custody. They won't be free to say they had a fun day, etc & she'll be interrogating them & using PA whenever they're with her. 😞
I think she will also use the 'I sacrificed everything for you' line to great effect, particularly when Ella becomes a teenager (and therefore horrible; I was certainly horrible as a teen. It seems genetically programmed that at the stroke of midnight on one's thirteenth birthday, one turns into an hole and remains one until the eighteenth year). I'm sorry you had to deal with that with your mother. xx

• Heart
Reactions: 14
It’s really quite unbelievable that Alice is upset about her private texts and emails getting released. She tweeted Ioans private wizard email, she brought up BW medical condition that had never been discussed openly before, publicised his private divorce yet SHE is upset now that he’s sent emails and txts to the court.
Particularly when she said she would be perfectly happy for her abusive texts to be printed in every newspaper in the world. She got her wish
Image 3-14-22 at 11.34 PM.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I'm just wondering if it's a FM and Alice is 'in on it' Alice wants to be seen as a victim at all costs, this is what she's using for her defense because she has absolutely nothing else to excuse her foul behaviour.
That is what i thought too. Most of the twitter lot that were baiting in the beginning have moved on, so it is just his one person now and Alcotone seem desperate to keep up a dialogue with them. I also think that it’s kids doing at least some of this tweeting (think back to the hacking of Ioan’s instagram to see who i mean) it’s just soo juvenile in it’s contents. The whole twitter thing is just weird.

Reactions: 14
People can be friends even if they hold opposite political opinions.
Okie dokie - I know that? Obvious point to come at me with with no other follow up. It’s more that Alice is quite outspoken online about anyone who doesn’t share her views and has been quite vile to those that don’t

She even called us all Trump supporters. I think in this instance she’s a hypocrite

I’m ducking out for a bit - as you where all ✌🏻

Reactions: 8
It's completely wrong to be making comments like this about the children. Criticise Alice all you like but making comments about the appearance of an eight year old? Really? It's not funny. Of course they're not malnourished. If they really were there's an appropriate place to report that but it's not something to be used as sport on twitter.
I think she’s been reading here judging by their latest tweet.

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.