Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #88 More socks than in a department store, Alice doesn't believe less is more

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It's actually quite amusing that they think she would have any interest in them, let alone spend all her time focusing on trolling them.
This. How narcissistic do you have to be to think that someone who is out there seeing the world would spend hours online insulting her boyfriend's ex? Why would the 'winner' spend a second of her time needling the 'loser'? It makes no sense, unless you are the kind of person who would do that.

Now, if you think a friend of the new partner might be out there doing that without being asked or welcomed, maybe so.

Reactions: 25
Bless your kind heart for your attempts to save the rat from drowning (& succeeding) despite your fear. That took real courage. ❤
I do understand your fear, altho' I like rats/mice, I HATE/FEAR spiders & the bigger they are (well, big for the UK) the worse I am.
You're a better person than I am because had that been me & say a tarantula, I would have let the fucker drown. 🤭
Actually rats are amazing swimmers and probably wouldn’t have drowned, although I’m sure you wanted it out of your pool. 😉 I adore domestic rats and have owned four. But I can barely tolerate harmless snakes, let alone venomous ones and could NEVER live in Australia for that reason!

• Heart
Reactions: 7
What do we reckon the title of her 'book' shall be - 'Victimology'? 'Once Upon A Time My Mother-in-Law Hated Me'? 'Abandonment - a Tale of Benzo Lows and Giddy Highs' by Alice Evans Gruffudd?
I'm thinking the title would be - Let's talk about ME. 😏🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13
People can be friends even if they hold opposite political opinions.
Absolutely. My very best and oldest friend and I have diametrically opposed political views, and we simply don't discuss politics because our friendship is more important than fighting over someone in a temp job. But. I wouldn't think of going online and trashing people who share her viewpoint, because I'd feel as if I'm also trashing her.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
This. How narcissistic do you have to be to think that someone who is out there seeing the world would spend hours online insulting her boyfriend's ex? Why would the 'winner' spend a second of her time needling the 'loser'? It makes no sense, unless you are the kind of person who would do that.

Now, if you think a friend of the new partner might be out there doing that without being asked or welcomed, maybe so.
It's almost like she's created some disturbing fantasy in her head of Bianca being this awful nasty troll because she can't bear the thought of being completely irrelevant to her and Ioan 😬

Reactions: 18
It's hard to get a good sense of someone's personality as a whole through social media postings, Bee might not put different parts of her personality forward, either consciously or unconsciously. Just like at work, I behave differently in different settings, some are much more casual than others. Even people IRL will have different perceptions of you, although when my friend commented that she doesn't really hear me swear I wondered who the duck she's been hanging out with. Then I remembered she has hearing loss :sneaky:

• Haha
Reactions: 19
💯💯💯💯👆 THIS!! I couldn't quite place a finger on what it was, but you are right. She has a very "hectic" aura / vibe around her.

I cant explain it as well as you did, but I agree 100000%. She just seems like there is always an internal storm brewing
. Tbh I would have gone right off her as well if I were her partner, people like that make me very anxious.
Like chill, breathe, FFS just calm TF down.

Combine those darty eyes, hectic energy and addiction to social media, she must have been unpredictable to live with. You never know what will happen next.

I know some posters call BW "toxic positivity", but IMO one thing she radiates is just calmness. Tbh it might just be the aura she puts on for the camera, however I doubt that. Because we only got to experience Alice through videos as well and even in those Alice just seems so agressive and loud and all over the place.
BIB
You're right, some people just seem to thrive on "drama" and chaos, and if they don't have it in their life they set about creating some.

I was brought up in an abusive home (won't bore you with all the details) but I made a choice as an adult to be more like BW, not play "the victim", "why's it always happening to me", or "it's always your fault I act like this, not mine".

These were the models of behaviour I grew up with, and that some of my siblings now exhibit as adults. I chose to follow another path to try and break the cycle of abuse.

It hard work, at times, trying to maintain positivity, and there are times when I recognise that just acceptance of a situation is enough rather than trying to be "positive" which could actually be detrimental, because then it's actually an act of denial.
I am sure BW goes through these times as well, just chooses not to broadcast every little thought and emotion, focusing on the positive to bring her back round of from the edges of despair or depression (if indeed that is where she goes, I may be projecting here).

But, to get back to the point you were making, there are definitely those people whose lives are centred around and who thrive on drama and chaos, and mAlice - in my unsolicited opinion - is one of these.

She enjoys living in the eye of the constant storm of chaos and madness she creates. Of course, it's only the eye of the storm for her, for everyone else it's a nightmare and their nerves become fraught and shattered.

And she enjoys the reputation this gives her as well - wild, "mad", eccentric, too hot to handle. She doesn't see these as a negative, she takes pride in these tags. It's a sign of her emotional and psychological immaturity.

Life must be exhausting in that house. And big E will become increasingly embarrassed by her mother's "antics" in front of her friends as she is rapidly approaching her teens - mAlice won't be the "cool" mum, she'll be the embarrassing mum.

I can't see mAlice changing - she's around the same age as my "mad" sister, and they're like peas in a pod. No way will either of them seem to look for positivity of any sense of normality in their lives. Chaos is way too exciting, reigns supreme and keeps them at the centre of attention.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Actually rats are amazing swimmers and probably wouldn’t have drowned, although I’m sure you wanted it out of your pool. 😉 I adore domestic rats and have owned four. But I can barely tolerate harmless snakes, let alone venomous ones and could NEVER live in Australia for that reason!
It was @LucySmith who had the rat in her pool. ;)
🐭I really like mice & rats. 🐭 How lovely you had 4 rats, they're very intelligent creatures!
I hear you re snakes, my phobia is spiders, esp' big ones! :eek:🤣 But I wouldn't be too keen on encountering a large snake, tbh! :eek:

• Haha
Reactions: 2

I dont think that this is impossible and Alice would certainly do this in her position. It's often hard to restrain yourself when people talk terribly about you and she was no celeb that is used to it. And Alice said really awful things about her which is why I get her friends to an extent.

I dont think she does this though. She is really clearly doing the things Alice was so bad at (Relationship to his parents, embracing his native, respect his privacy and no digs on SM, restrain yourself from commenting to negative comments, not much on SM in the first place, activities despite a chronic disease etc.), she is possibly trying to impress him and I doubt that she would risk to throw all of this away by pulling the most Alice thing to do.

Reactions: 13
It's almost like she's created some disturbing fantasy in her head of Bianca being this awful nasty troll because she can't bear the thought of being completely irrelevant to her and Ioan 😬
I agree. I think it also bugs the hell out of her that Yo is with a woman who has a serious disease. This isn't just about sex, he's committed.
Alice won't ever own that she drove Yo away with her foul abuse & addictions, it's way easier to blame B who in her mind somehow brainwashed & lured poor defenceless Yo against his will! But then she never saw him or treated him as a person in his own right with his own feelings & needs, etc.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
But I never followed her 😂

I didn’t follow her so how can I be blocked?
I’ve never followed that Emily either and she has blocked me. Perhaps she’s blocking people who follow Alcatone?
ETA so post makes sense

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Yesterday I re-read all 113 pages & it still chills me. The mental toll to be on the receiving end of non stop abuse day after day, (one day she sent 30 texts in 5 hours) for a year & the abuse is still ongoing. Those 113 pages didn't even include all her voice/video messages.
I bet 'Marjorie' put in an appearance.

I hope someone showed that cow Lorraine this part as she was responsible for allowing an abuser to go on National TV & continue her abuse.
All because she couldn't be arsed to do any research of Alice's SM. Can't stand this woman.

View attachment 1137990
This is what sent chills through me…’Want more?’ ….shocking. I’ve just been telling Mr G a (very, very) short version of the whole saga (like me, he knows who Ioan is from Horn blower and Liar…never heard of Alice) his mouth dropped open when i repeated the ‘Want more?”

Mr G’s words were…. ‘Good God, she sounds dangerous. They want to to be careful she doesn’t send someone around to do something.’
I was like… ‘well, it’s funny you say that, coz Alcotone is part of the Bristol massive!’
Mr G…’The what! And who is Alcotone.’
Me…’Never mind love, it’s a bit too strange to explain out loud..best leave those bits in my head’ 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 32
so are the fast food emojis some sort of implication that we’re chubbs?? cuz like stfu up alice ur fat as hell too?? 😩🤣 only reason why she not out here nommin on french fries and cheeseburgers like (some of) us is cuz she can’t afford them on the cameo budget.
Or she knows she is going to end up flipping burgers

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I’ve never followed that Emily either and she has blocked me. Perhaps she’s blocking people who follow Alcatone?
ETA so post makes sense
ETA again to say that I’ve never commented or liked any of Alcatone‘s/Alice’s posts anywhere

Reactions: 10
I'm just wondering if it's a FM and Alice is 'in on it' Alice wants to be seen as a victim at all costs, this is what she's using for her defense because she has absolutely nothing else to excuse her foul behaviour.
BIB- I wouldn't put it past Alice or her doing it alone as she's very devious.

Reactions: 7
With respect, it’s down to Bianca to decide whether it’s the best thing that ever happened to her. It’s not for anyone else to say her opinion about her own life is outright wrong.

I don’t like toxic positivity, it’s very much the opposite of the approach I favour, and can find it quite patronising and sickening when it’s applied to someone else’s situation by the speaker. The people who tell someone who’s child has cancer that it’s for the greater good or someone who has lost their home that it’s all part of a plan or who urge everyone forcefully and constantly to look on the bright side. While online dating I instantly rejected anyone who had the kind of glib ‘life’s short so have fun’ ‘don’t take life too seriously’ quotes.

but i’ve noticed Bianca doesn’t try and apply toxic positivity to others, she embodies positivity and chooses to view her own life and experiences through a lens of positivity, as is her right. I don‘t see her trying to walk around telling others to feel how she does.

As I’ve grown older I’ve found that often the people who are extremely ‘positive’ and share motivational cheesy quotes are the ones who rely on it to help them cope with and live with their own traumas, and I can’t fault them for that.
YOU 👏🏼 HAVE 👏🏼 MY 👏🏼 HEART 👏🏼
I’ve tried to write something like this before but I worded it horribly and don’t think it made total sense to me, even. Thank you.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
With respect, it’s down to Bianca to decide whether it’s the best thing that ever happened to her. It’s not for anyone else to say her opinion about her own life is outright wrong.

I don’t like toxic positivity, it’s very much the opposite of the approach I favour, and can find it quite patronising and sickening when it’s applied to someone else’s situation by the speaker. The people who tell someone who’s child has cancer that it’s for the greater good or someone who has lost their home that it’s all part of a plan or who urge everyone forcefully and constantly to look on the bright side. While online dating I instantly rejected anyone who had the kind of glib ‘life’s short so have fun’ ‘don’t take life too seriously’ quotes.

but i’ve noticed Bianca doesn’t try and apply toxic positivity to others, she embodies positivity and chooses to view her own life and experiences through a lens of positivity, as is her right. I don‘t see her trying to walk around telling others to feel how she does.

As I’ve grown older I’ve found that often the people who are extremely ‘positive’ and share motivational cheesy quotes are the ones who rely on it to help them cope with and live with their own traumas, and I can’t fault them for that.
Well said. Last paragraph - I have sometimes found quotes helpful and something to cling to at the hardest times so I can understand her doing so.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.