Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #88 More socks than in a department store, Alice doesn't believe less is more

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This small time fame malarky is a strange thing. You can feel the neediness and vanity here, not just from AE, but from IG when he joins her at the end. Pose, pose, pout and pose. About 10 years ago.

She seems really, really anxious in that video. It does make me think of mental illness. Maybe that's how the drinking started, to cope. Who knows.

Reactions: 12
I thought Alice was stunning and aging well from what she was putting out on social media so it was a real jaw drop shock to see her on Lorraine. She doesn't look like the same person and I can't work out if she is aware of how much she has altered physically, whether she is in denial or whether she believes her filtered images are really her. Her shuttered life occurred well before lockdown, around the time Ioan went to Australia and that is when the weight and the drinking accelerated and the menopause kicked in. She is up late drinking and tweeting, which she did even before her marriage ended, I can't see how she isn't/wasn't driving the girls to school under the influence in the morning. She rolls out of bed in the morning, her car is in the drive so she doesn't have to get dressed to drive the girls to school, drives home, gets back into bed till she has to collect them. The only people she sees with any regularity are her children and Gloria, she is not having to get dressed up or make an effort for anyone and doesn't have a barometer of seeing herself reflected in other people's eyes and I think now she is in people avoidance mode so she can maintain denial. TBH, I felt sorry for her on Lorraine, not for what she was saying, I could tell something was off with the fake crying, but because of her appearance. When she did the levitating blue shoe pap walk, I felt sorry for her. She was trying to correct the dog blanket pajama car crash shots when she had been caught unawares. The black trench coat dress with the frill was pulled so tight around the waist and the buttons didn't meet I think she came out of the side of the house and just walked to the front, she made a real effort to look glamorous and you can't polish a turd
View attachment 1137439
I’m cracking up that the arm with the rings and bracelet has the sleeve pulled up 🤣🤣. Yes Alice we see what Ioan bought you once 🤣. No Bianca couldn’t give a duck I’m sure she has her own jewellery he bought her by now 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Alice has a history of looking badly/inappropriately on the red carpet. To my mind this is the worst. There is even a stain (wine?) on her dress. It's for a Gala in 2015.
Alice+Evans+Variety+Formula+E+Hollywood+Gala+yV1cfbL_H1Jx.jpg
hub

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
I think homely has a different meaning to a British person than in the US. I will see if I can find a definition.

Found this - homely in uk doesn’t mean unattractive like it does in the us.
Yes when she said homely I took it to mean comfortable, plain and boring similar to the librarian comment. She's said some awful things about B but the homely comment is far from the worst.

Reactions: 15
I take homely to mean - plain, not unattractive as such but perhaps doesn’t try to show off their looks and is happy with their body. I think it could mean different things depending on context. For Alice I think it means unattractive.

Reactions: 16
Looks like Ella is able to wield a little more control, even at her young age. I think she’s going to be a challenge for AE and I’m here for it

Hahaha, don’t let the little wabbit fool you …

View attachment 1137397
This made me 🤣
she was pretty but even back then there was a hardness to her, not so with Yo, he has a gentle kind face.
I think Yo has got better looking with age, (I wouldn't kick him out of bed 🤭) it suits him & it must be a revelation being with B who isn't constantly mocking him about his looks & everything else but accepts & loves him for who he is. He's never come across as hugely confident & his MH must have been in the gutter towards the end after years of her abuse as she would have destroyed his self esteem & enjoyed doing it. Even in this pic she looks a hard nosed cow. I agree with @Mad Betty - I do think who a person is at their core can reflect on the outside. B reflects light & kindness & that is beautiful whereas A reflects her inner ugliness & no amount of work will fix that. I always thought Audrey Hepburn was the perfect example of a woman who was beautiful inside & out. She was pure class.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
I know it is an unpopular opinion but nonetheless, I find Bianca attractive but ordinary. She doesn't stand out in a crowd. I think 'corporate' is a pretty good analogy. I understand the importance of a positive mindset on health but it is all a bit too happy, clappy for me. If Bianca is like that all the time, as the Douglas sisters maintained, I would quickly find it boring and tedious. What I think doesn't matter, it works for Ioan and she obviously makes him very happy, he must feel like he has been saved.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
I know it is an unpopular opinion but nonetheless, I find Bianca attractive but ordinary. She doesn't stand out in a crowd. I think 'corporate' is a pretty good analogy. I understand the importance of a positive mindset on health but it is all a bit too happy, clappy for me. If Bianca is like that all the time, as the Douglas sisters maintained, I would quickly find it boring and tedious. What I think doesn't matter, it works for Ioan and she obviously makes him very happy, he must feel like he has been saved.
I don’t think she’s happy clappy all the time. I think she has a lot of hardship in her life she has to steer through. But I think she is extremely polite and lovely to those around her. In reality she prob is like everyone else that has her moments behind closed doors. The difference is that Alice is a complete psychotic witch and Bianca is lovely to others. Bianca might not be a supermodel but she has a smoking hot body and a beautiful smile and personality.
This is how I see it, but we will all see it differently.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Calling out abuse is not mean. Calling out abuse then adding ‘and she’s fat, ugly and has awful clothes’ is the bit I’m referring to. That’s not a direct quote but hopefully makes my point by the way.
mAlice has been so abusive and cruel to so many...but is it mean if it is true? She has gained a tremendous amount of weight, her looks have faded and her clothes are hideous (fat, ugly, awful clothes). Alice is a Queen B Bully and certainly has gone above and beyond to hurt others, even when not being factual. I don't think any of the tattle turds are mean (hysterically funny, but not cruel) but I think after 88 threads there is a reason people are giving her brutally honest feedback (she is deserving of). To me it is a bit of Karma and karma always delivers and isn't always nice. I think that is why it is great that we are all so different that this thread has a balance of each of our personalities, and the posts reflect that. I am pretty shy and don't post much, but the people on Tattle and the stories that have been shared have really touched me. I am also constantly laughing out loud and the memes and funny tit that people share. :poop:😘💋

• Heart
Reactions: 33
Thread title suggestion.

alice lies, smoke & mirrors - projecting, selfies, filters & fillers. CUT.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
I don't think Ioan left Alice because she put on weight. Maybe for the reason she put on said weight, alcohol consumption and laziness.

If she was flawed in the BMI department but was a sober, kind and loving mother and wife, I don't think he would have moved on.

Just editing to add, an appropriately and stylishly dressed heavier wife would surely be less embarrassing than one wearing the fashion disasters slim Alice rocked up to the red carpet in.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
The rat is living with me now, they’re clean creatures and Alice is not. 😜
I pull my own weight around M33L4's house -- I'm being paid by a minor celebrity to post negative opinions about an even more minor celebrity in a gossip forum. That's how I pay rent and afford a nanny for my little prius rats.

• Haha
Reactions: 43
I don't think Ioan left Alice because she put on weight. Maybe for the reason she put on said weight, alcohol consumption and laziness.

If she was flawed in the BMI department but was a sober, kind and loving mother and wife, I don't think he would have moved on.
BIB - agree. He left because of her long term abuse of him & her SM/booze addictions. She certainly didn't show him love or respect.
He was her prop & meal ticket. ETA & sperm donor.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
I’m wondering what the next Instagram post will be. I knew she would do the one of kids but this time I’m not sure what she will do……

Reactions: 13
I don’t think she’s happy clappy all the time. I think she has a lot of hardship in her life she has to steer through. But I think she is extremely polite and lovely to those around her. In reality she prob is like everyone else that has her moments behind closed doors. The difference is that Alice is a complete psychotic witch and Bianca is lovely to others. Bianca might not be a supermodel but she has a smoking hot body and a beautiful smile and personality.
This is how I see it, but we will all see it differently.
I was taking Alice out of the equation and not comparing the two, just taking Bianca on her own merits. Atilla the Hun would be seen favourably compared to Alice.
I don't see a lot of humour or wit with Bianca just sunshine, and positivity. Bianca is polite but you can be interesting and polite at the same time. All any of us see is what we are shown on social media. None of us knows what goes on behind closed doors

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I was taking Alice out of the equation and not comparing the two, just taking Bianca on her own merits. Atilla the Hun would be seen favourably compared to Alice.
I don't see a lot of humour or wit with Bianca just sunshine, and positivity. Bianca is polite but you can be interesting and polite at the same time. All any of us see is what we are shown on social media. None of us knows what goes on behind closed doors
Yeah I just decided to compare them 🤣. Alice tries to do humour and most of the time fails at it as she can’t read the room. Bianca is more understated humour. Actually I’ve had a bit of a laugh at some of her posting where she slips up and says something funny about it. I think BW in her own secure circle would be quite funny but not out in the big wide world where she keeps getting ripped to shreds yet.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Yeah I have a friend like this, toxic positivity.
She could find out she had cancer and she would find some reason why it is the best thing that happened to her.
She gaslights herself.
It’s good Bianca doesn’t let it depress her but it’s not the best thing that ever happened to her.
(Biancas MS)

Reactions: 13
A song that I thing might partially reflect IG's feelings in Jul 2020 - Jan 2021

Chas and Dave are mainly known for novelty songs but this is a heartfelt gem and yes it is Jools Holland on the drums!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
BW saying Ms is best thing to happen to her. I’m not sure in what context it was said but this is how I see it. She was married to an abusive husband obviously quite a horrific relationship, she was in an office job she obviously didn’t like or wasn’t fulfilling. Due to fact she found out she had MS she decided to change her life. She left the abusive husband, took on a career she never would have without the diagnosis, took on roles that were new and exciting to her. Decided to write a script about MS and met ioan. She moved to LA and is obviously extremely happy. That wouldn’t have happened if she didn’t get MS cos she would still be in that office, living a life of abuse. It was the MS that pushed her to change her life.

• Heart
Reactions: 45
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.