Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #88 More socks than in a department store, Alice doesn't believe less is more

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
oh that can happen but only if you drink too much in a very short time which I somehow doubt happened
My beloved alcoholic Aunt used to visit and ask us kids to fill her glass about half full of water. Then she would take it into the bathroom with her purse and a flask filled with vodka and come out with a full glass of "water".

Do you think this is what Alice means?

*It's okay to laugh. She had many reasons. We've grieved. We are at the "remember when we said we would laugh about this?" point.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
I think homely has a different meaning to a British person than in the US. I will see if I can find a definition.

Found this - homely in uk doesn’t mean unattractive like it does in the us.
She has lived in the US forever. She meant homely as in unattractive. She also posted nasty things about her nose and then ultra filtered older photos of herself to show how much better looking she was than Bianca. It was all so childish and embarrassing.

Reactions: 29
That Emily person on Twitter is now saying she thinks the two E’s look malnourished- I think this is going too far. It’s no longer just Alice being batshit and I feel very uncomfortable at the thought of those children being scrutinised.

This is what comes up for me - user not found??
You’re blocked 🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 26
I think BW in her own secure circle would be quite funny but not out in the big wide world where she keeps getting ripped to shreds yet.
Bianca is sensible about her social media and I don't see her getting ripped to shreds in the big wide world because she limits her comments and doesn't seek out trolls, unlike her friend. I took a look at her Instagram as we all did after the reveal and apart from pulling lots of faces which were meant to be amusing I didn't see anything to change my opinion, I did think that Ioan is drawn to woman with very mobile faces though

• Haha
Reactions: 9
That Emily person on Twitter is now saying she thinks the two E’s look malnourished- I think this is going too far. It’s no longer just Alice being batshit and I feel very uncomfortable at the thought of those children being scrutinised.

You’ve probably been blocked

also I agree, and frankly I think Alice does a good enough job digging herself in a hole she doesn’t need people egging her on in the first place

Reactions: 17

Considering Gloria was feeding them I don’t think so and yes that’s going too far imo.

Reactions: 13

You've been blocked.

• Haha
Reactions: 11

Even if you just liked a comment against her - she will block you.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Can you like her messages if you don’t follow her? I don’t follow her cos I refuse to give her a follow. I can’t message her but yeah perhaps she’s looking for Bianca sympathisers

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Aah, that’ll be it. Must admit I’ve liked a few of the more sensible comments that call her lies out. Oh well, I’m sure you lovely people will keep me updated with receipts 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Did you post a comment? On her page or perhaps Bianca's?
On Bianca’s yes! Bloody hell, a single mother of two with 2 jobs has time to cross reference her account and Bianca’s? That’s some commitment to social media, when exactly is she spending time with her children.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 28
She can't have a run of the mill divorce either. It has to be the crime of the century complete with a host of villains from the bogan ho who has her husband's nuts in her veneers, to her idiot lawyers, to the crooked Judge IG has in his pocket, to his psycho lawyer Anne, to the hateful evil Twattlers who are very very toxic. Both Trump and Putin are probably involved in this dastardly crime against her too. After all AE said turds are Trump supporters. That proves it.

PS the rat and the squirrel are obviously foreign agents who have being trained to spy on her. How could I forget!
Don't forget China's in on it too. Trump, Putin and China. What a combination. No wonder she can never get any peace!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.