Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #88 More socks than in a department store, Alice doesn't believe less is more

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Speaking of which Ioan Gruffudd's wife can really throw 'em back! She had at least 3 sharp ones here!

Mr. Fantastic's Wife: Simon Likes Trannies! (tmz.com)
Mr. Fantastic's wife. LOL In that video, she's that unappealing drunk where she's crossed over the line into extremely wobbly and a really stupid look on her face, where she's becoming an embarrassment to her husband at a big dinner party. So he has to get her out of there before she gets worse.

Reactions: 26
AE: It's not even 'freedom of speech' if you are too coward to say who you are.

Says she of a 1,000 socks... She really really would like to doxx us still lol. Report me to my employer for saying mean things about her... :ROFLMAO:

She's like the Karen who wants to speak to the manager of the internet.

• Haha
Reactions: 32
How much water do you need to drink to be hospitalised? 🧐
Pages behind, so sorry if already addressed- but I did a weight cut once for a fitness thing. It was the same plan followed by UFC fighters who have to make weight for a fight. It was 7 days, and on day 1 I had to drink 7 liters of water. Spaced across the day, not all at once. It was unpleasant, but I was fine. It’s usually medically supervised to ensure you’re not putting stress on your kidneys. But colour me highly sceptical about these latest lies claims of hers
I wish mine did. He thinks I’m weird…. 😂
mine asked me last night if I think I’m bullying her? …
DiVoRcEd ImMeDiAtElY

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Alice seems to be unable to see the bigger picture my MIL can be insufferable with passive aggressive comments usually about my cooking (which is nice 🤣🤣) / lack of baking ability she is ultra competitive and likes to be alpha female of mothering and womanhood. The best day for me was when my daughter got an iPad so MIL could directly facetime her and witch about me instead of me having to listen whilst I held the phone . The funny thing is my daughter called her out about it and she's 8 🤣🤣🤣 I've never once said a bad word about my MIL my daughter worked out it. The funny thing is my MIL actually likes me now and will try to call me to catch up.

By being relaxed about it all everyone is happy and there is no ill feeling . Kids work it all out in the end.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Pages behind, so sorry if already addressed- but I did a weight cut once for a fitness thing. It was the same plan followed by UFC fighters who have to make weight for a fight. It was 7 days, and on day 1 I had to drink 7 liters of water. Spaced across the day, not all at once. It was unpleasant, but I was fine. It’s usually medically supervised to ensure you’re not putting stress on your kidneys. But colour me highly sceptical about these latest lies claims of hers

mine asked me last night if I think I’m bullying her? …
DiVoRcEd ImMeDiAtElY
Mine is slightly more of a dick, he saw me watching an Alice cameo and said “who’s that fat idiot?” Lol

• Haha
Reactions: 18
🤣 did you perhaps mean to respond to the post by @L2M2 that was 2 below mine that definitely has some wonderful advice?
Yes I did😂😂😂😂thank you for pointing it out. Sadly I dont have the excuse of having had three sharp ones. I’m just a numpty🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 7
AF2CD2EF-CE3C-4F4D-92B6-2DC9EF247C0C.jpeg

I had this beautiful dress back in the day with Mr Mimsy first time round. (Actual pic of me then). Little did I know that the ultraviolet lights in nightclubs rendered it completely see through. Not only could you see nipples, you could see my very pink pants. I was 19, it was hilarious. Now I’d be mortified but on a girls night out we laughed and laughed.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
This small time fame malarky is a strange thing. You can feel the neediness and vanity here, not just from AE, but from IG when he joins her at the end. Pose, pose, pout and pose. About 10 years ago.

Reactions: 8
This small time fame malarky is a strange thing. You can feel the neediness and vanity here, not just from AE, but from IG when he joins her at the end. Pose, pose, pout and pose. About 10 years ago.

I hate to say it but she was stunning here and 41!!! I'm glad I'm rather plain it must have made AE gone even more bonkers knowing she can't use her looks to get what she wants anymore at 52. Narcissism and aging not a good mix.

Reactions: 29

That's just standard red carpet protocol. It can get icky. I had that same dress custom made in a champagne color for my first wedding. I'm a big fan of that style. I went for old Hollywood. I have to admit that she looks quite lovely. I do notice that she's wearing flat shoes. I suspect she did that to make Ioan appear taller. I'll give her that nod. I've been there. In photos of her with heels on she seems to tower over him.

• Heart
Reactions: 28

I actually thought she looked a bit like a rabbit caught in the headlights here. Imagine living in a world where you’re totally judged on your looks. It must be tough on your self esteem. They chose that life though, it wasn’t just forced on them.

Reactions: 14
I hate to say it but she was stunning here and 41!!! I'm glad I'm rather plain it must have made AE gone even more bonkers knowing she can't use her looks to get what she wants anymore at 52. Narcissism and aging not a good mix.
I think she was 43, she had shaved a few years off her age, so even though it says 41 in the comment, add a couple of years. She was stunning when she was younger. There are people on here that say she wasn’t, but she was certainly a head turner. There isn’t any denying that. It is only in the last few years she has looked strange and that must be a blow to her. Her personality has always seemed unattractive though. I think IG is quite vain too. But then, in the acting world, particularly if you are hustling for parts and pretty boy looks are your calling card, it must be hard for guys too. He is actually more attractive now the pretty boy looks have gone. It will be interesting to see what parts he gets now he is older. It might be the making of him….if he has any career left after Alice has finished with him. Bianca is pretty, but she has generic good looks. She is not a stand out beauty, will that hinder her acting career? Bianca and Ioan seem a better fit, more straitlaced and not flashy.

Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.