Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #88 More socks than in a department store, Alice doesn't believe less is more

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can you like her messages if you don’t follow her? I don’t follow her cos I refuse to give her a follow. I can’t message her but yeah perhaps she’s looking for Bianca sympathisers
Yes. You can like her Instagram's, her comments and everyone else's comments. You just can't comment without following her.

Did you post a comment? On her page or perhaps Bianca's?
She hasn't caught me yet. 😉 Not that I GAFF.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
On Bianca’s yes! Bloody hell, a single mother of two with 2 jobs has time to cross reference her account and Bianca’s? That’s some commitment to social media, when exactly is she spending time with her children.
That likely did it. I always assumed that she had a sock account following B. Her paranoia is intense.

Reactions: 19
Tattlers have her rattled. Good. Accountability against abusers is important.
This site and Daily Mail comments are what emotional abusers like Alice hate the most. She can't block us from saying what we want to say. She has one super fan whose tweets are never seen that screenshot us. Big deal.

She never dreamed in her wildest dreams, that Ioan would allow the abusive messages and things she said, to be put in a public TRO that anyone could read.

People like Alice are like Voldemort at the end of Harry Potter. Their souls have become so rotten that they keep trying to "cast the spells" that have always kept their victims shut-up.

But they are not working anymore.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Last one. Edited: Dress by Ghost. It was for a party with the Prince of Wales at St. James Palace.
Who is responsible for this? 😂

I'd say it looks like she cut up a curtain but mine are a deep, rich red and prettier than that.

Hasn't she ever heard that you should always have a little, black dress in your closet for when you have nothing else to wear? This ain't it.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
This site and Daily Mail comments are what emotional abusers like Alice hate the most. She can't block us from saying what we want to say. She has one super fan whose tweets are never seen that screenshot us. Big deal.

She never dreamed in her wildest dreams, that Ioan would allow the abusive messages and things she said, to be put in a public TRO that anyone could read.

People like Alice are like Voldemort at the end of Harry Potter. Their souls have become so rotten that they keep trying to "cast the spells" that have always kept their victims shut-up.

But they are not working anymore.
This is exactly right. She thought Ioan was too much of a pussy (her words) to ever admit what she did to him. He got brave and he stood up. Good for him.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Clearly, at some stage, and for quite a long time, IG was attracted to her and the way she dressed and behaved. I wonder if he saw her as girlfriend/dangerous but not wife material. Hence the long time before it progressed to marriage - 7 years? And then after an Alice ultimatum.
Also what looks acceptable in your 20's and 30's are less acceptable in your 40's heading towards 50's with a young family in tow.

Some growth and moderation is normal. You don't have to become old and stodgy. Most people think my 8 years younger sister is older than me because she now acts all cranky and prim like an old 1950's Mom.

And Alice wanted babies so bad, everyone probably hoped some show of happiness and contentment would be in order.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Yes, it must be horrible to be a looker and then see it fade away. It’s then you see the value of having a personality. Although Alice of course has her smarts too as back up. 😉

I can’t imagine what Bianca will look like as she ages, she is pleasant to look at for sure. She has good genes judging by her sisters too. Her and Ioan have amazing smiles. Was it you who said she looked like every Holiday Inn receptionist you have ever seen? I thought that was a clever comment and and explained BW’s very pretty looks. Sort of corporate, easy on the eye.
Her mother has aged very well which bodes well for Bianca.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
I’m cracking up that the arm with the rings and bracelet has the sleeve pulled up 🤣🤣. Yes Alice we see what Ioan bought you once 🤣. No Bianca couldn’t give a duck I’m sure she has her own jewellery he bought her by now 🤣
Even better - B said on her Instagram the other day that they are wearing matching healing gemstone bracelets. Which, as much as I believe in science, I wear just about the same ones. And several of the people closest to me wear matching ones.

That (I'm sure) means more to Bianca than any million dollar bracelet ever would. I think that speaks highly of Ioan too.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Does she think we all are from the USA? It should be kind of obvious not. Does anyone give a tit about Trump any more apart from as a comedy figure?

Also bwhahahhhaaaa, seriously wtf:

4D95412E-C4B3-440F-8048-C58191285273.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
My beloved alcoholic Aunt used to visit and ask us kids to fill her glass about half full of water. Then she would take it into the bathroom with her purse and a flask filled with vodka and come out with a full glass of "water".

Do you think this is what Alice means?

*It's okay to laugh. She had many reasons. We've grieved. We are at the "remember when we said we would laugh about this?" point.
I used to bring one bottle of bubbles to parties, but always arrived with 2 more in my bag, which I would discretely (yeah right) bring out as one bottle depleted, thinking no one would notice the swap. That way I could drink all night but make it look like I’d only had 1 bottle. Much like your aunt, I’m sure everyone noticed.
Alice has a history of looking badly/inappropriately on the red carpet. To my mind this is the worst. There is even a stain (wine?) on her dress. It's for a Gala in 2015.
View attachment 1137461hub
What could be worse than going to a store and actually buying this pink dress thinking it looks fab?

Buying it in every color way …

89A4B06F-CB7C-4031-8DE2-E76A6CC7E34C.jpeg

I do wonder who is feeding them now, though. If Gloria has gone. Is Alice cooking and cleaning??
Their friends parents

Thread title suggestions:

Oh Alice, your sartorial choices are dismal. It’s the tip of the iceberg, you’re truly abysmal

or

Deleting away like there’s no tomorrow, anyone got some spare dignity she can borrow?

You don't say.

View attachment 1137534
View attachment 1137535
Bleugh when I saw this I thought, who else likes a bit of Prince Scandrew?
D0667BEF-0943-41A9-99BE-369342877ABA.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
I'd like to bring up @TheNortoriousManzana 's blip as a thread title suggestion - or just some version of the last part of that bc it is beyond brilliant

Alice's art - Oucassi's 'Boxed Wine by the Manky Pool' painting

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Thread title suggestion

Oh Alice, your sartorial choices are dismal. It’s the tip of the iceberg, you’re truly abysmal
or
Deleting away like there’s no tomorrow, anyone got some spare dignity she can borrow?

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Yup, pure as the driven snow is our AE. (King Arthur premiere, NYC) Edit: London
"Who me, slutty???"
Oh wow. Never seen that one before. She's such a loser. Not necessarily because she dressed like that (if one is into that kind of fashion) but because she's such a hypocrite.

Reactions: 13
I used to bring one bottle of bubbles to parties, but always arrived with 2 more in my bag, which I would discretely (yeah right) bring out as one bottle depleted, thinking no one would notice the swap. That way I could drink all night but make it look like I’d only had 1 bottle. Much like your aunt, I’m sure everyone noticed.

What could be worse than going to a store and actually buying this pink dress thinking it looks fab?

Buying it in every color way …

View attachment 1137564

Their friends parents

or

Bleugh when I saw this I thought, who else likes a bit of Prince Scandrew?
View attachment 1137573
Poor Yo, biting his lip & sweating! You nailed it!

My fave of your two!

Oh Alice, your sartorial choices are dismal. It’s the tip of the iceberg, you’re truly abysmal 🤣 love it! 👏

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Poor Yo, biting his lip & sweating! You nailed it!

Oh Alice, your sartorial choices are dismal. It’s the tip of the iceberg, you’re truly abysmal 🤣 love it! 👏
Thanks my love! I tried to add my thread title suggestions separately but they got bundled in with the mammoth post I made, where I seem to be responding to every Tom dick and harry. Me no get technology 😂❤🙏🏼

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.