Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #88 More socks than in a department store, Alice doesn't believe less is more

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I reckon Alice wanted out of the marriage and would have been happy to 'overlap' again.
The VD co-star was probably a bit out there and would have been a good overlap prospect. That way she would not be without a man (meal ticket) and maybe get a high profile again (since Ioan wasn't doing well at the time).
Alice tried to be with VD co-star but she was too domestic for him (1 little girl already) /too crazy. So VD co-star refused/gave her the flick and then Ioan decided he wanted to make the marriage work.
So she stuck with Ioan and made his life extra hell because a) she'd been rejected and b) Ioan was willing to forgive her (read: "a pussy" in Alice talk).
Just me and my meds talking. As you were. I don't reckon she would have stayed with Ioan if another prospect had been available.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Alice would have been totally happy without Ioan if she had made the first move to end things.
She just can’t get over the fact he left her, narcs take this as a terrible injury and sometimes it takes years for them to let go.
Sometimes they only want you back so they can end things and devastate you like you did to them.
That’s what happened to me.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
I think she was 43, she had shaved a few years off her age, so even though it says 41 in the comment, add a couple of years. She was stunning when she was younger. There are people on here that say she wasn’t, but she was certainly a head turner. There isn’t any denying that. It is only in the last few years she has looked strange and that must be a blow to her. Her personality has always seemed unattractive though. I think IG is quite vain too. But then, in the acting world, particularly if you are hustling for parts and pretty boy looks are your calling card, it must be hard for guys too. He is actually more attractive now the pretty boy looks have gone. It will be interesting to see what parts he gets now he is older. It might be the making of him….if he has any career left after Alice has finished with him. Bianca is pretty, but she has generic good looks. She is not a stand out beauty, will that hinder her acting career? Bianca and Ioan seem a better fit, more straitlaced and not flashy.
I actually think that in general Alice had a very standard pretty blonde actress look, though I think her looks blossomed in her early 40's. I'm sure it's very painful to have that change so much later in life, especially when looks seem to be the most important thing to her. She talks about looks so much.

I think Bianca will age beautifully.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
I’ve just been browsing through some Getty images of Alice & I think she was very pretty/attractive as a blond, but as a brunette she looked fairly average. I think Bianca is very pretty as a brunette.

393A1D32-AA5E-4358-B672-4EC8D9E57153.jpeg

75D6C8D1-951D-4814-A2BA-AE6FF748E397.jpeg

Reactions: 14
I reckon Alice wanted out of the marriage and would have been happy to 'overlap' again.
The VD co-star was probably a bit out there and would have been a good overlap prospect. That way she would not be without a man (meal ticket) and maybe get a high profile again (since Ioan wasn't doing well at the time).
Alice tried to be with VD co-star but she was too domestic for him (1 little girl already) /too crazy. So VD co-star refused/gave her the flick and then Ioan decided he wanted to make the marriage work.
So she stuck with Ioan and made his life extra hell because a) she'd been rejected and b) Ioan was willing to forgive her (read: "a pussy" in Alice talk).
Just me and my meds talking. As you were. I don't reckon she would have stayed with Ioan if another prospect had been available.
Interesting. She always seemed “strong meat” compared to him, so you could be right. If someone else, with better prospects was around, maybe she would have been off years ago. They were an odd pairing.

Reactions: 17
I hate to say it but she was stunning here and 41!!! I'm glad I'm rather plain it must have made AE gone even more bonkers knowing she can't use her looks to get what she wants anymore at 52. Narcissism and aging not a good mix.
She's not posing any differently than most pose on the red carpet, truthfully. I agree about aging and narcissism not being a good mix. And women can sometimes begin to feel invisible in their 50s when they've always gotten away with a lot because they are pretty. But Alice could still look amazing. She drinks too much and doesn't eat healthy and doesn't exercise. Naomi Watts is 53 (two children). Halle Berry is 55 (two children). Julia Roberts is 54 (three children).

Reactions: 24
I actually think that in general Alice had a standard pretty blonde actress look, though I think her looks blossomed in her early 40's. I'm sure it's very painful to have that change so much later in life, especially when looks seem to be the most important thing to her. She talks about looks so much. I do think she looked great here.

Yes, it must be horrible to be a looker and then see it fade away. It’s then you see the value of having a personality. Although Alice of course has her smarts too as back up. 😉

I can’t imagine what Bianca will look like as she ages, she is pleasant to look at for sure. She has good genes judging by her sisters too. Her and Ioan have amazing smiles. Was it you who said she looked like every Holiday Inn receptionist you have ever seen? I thought that was a clever comment and and explained BW’s very pretty looks. Sort of corporate, easy on the eye.

Reactions: 19
[

Per Alice, Ella has told her she doesn't want to be put on her Instagram. I get it at her age. She's a tween, becoming a young teen, and they find that kind of stuff embarrassing. So Alice uploaded that video anyway without her knowledge. Ella is online. I bet she saw it and wanted it taken down. That's my guess. That's just how she treated Ioan.
Looks like Ella is able to wield a little more control, even at her young age. I think she’s going to be a challenge for AE and I’m here for it
I actually thought she looked a bit like a rabbit caught in the headlights here. Imagine living in a world where you’re totally judged on your looks. It must be tough on your self esteem. They chose that life though, it wasn’t just forced on them.
Hahaha, don’t let the little wabbit fool you …

217F114B-024B-4283-A11C-EF32914C8FEC.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
What is weird is that I posted on here about my mom going to hospital for over hydration with water. 🤔. Hi Alice!!!
I knew someone had mentioned this happened to their mom and she co-opted it from here. She’s unreal !!!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
Yes, it must be horrible to be a looker and then see it fade away. It’s then you see the value of having a personality. Although Alice of course has her smarts too as back up. 😉

I can’t imagine what Bianca will look like as she ages, she is pleasant to look at for sure. She has good genes judging by her sisters too. Her and Ioan have amazing smiles. Was it you who said she looked like every Holiday Inn receptionist you have ever seen? I thought that was a clever comment and and explained BW’s very pretty looks. Sort of corporate, easy on the eye.
I made that comment! 😂 I said she looked like every woman who had ever checked me in at a hotel. I admit it. And that's what I thought. It was before I saw more recent photos of her and then saw her in person. She has very delicate facial features and a strong and classic nose. I find her quite beautiful now. Part of that is what I believe to be her kind and loving spirit.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
Looks like Ella is able to wield a little more control, even at her young age. I think she’s going to be a challenge for AE and I’m here for it

Hahaha, don’t let the little wabbit fool you …

View attachment 1137397
I have seen her look at him like that before….you can almost hear the post mortem when they get home…why did you say that for?? I definitely think she wore the trousers. They were lacy, with glittery seams and there were star shaped buttons on the groin. But she definitely wore them.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 26
I actually think that in general Alice had a very standard pretty blonde actress look, though I think her looks blossomed in her early 40's. I'm sure it's very painful to have that change so much later in life, especially when looks seem to be the most important thing to her. She talks about looks so much.

I think BW is a calm natured positive person so it will shine through as she gets older. I don't think she is a knock out stunner as AE was but BW definitely won't be growing old and lonely like she will. Looks are definitely not everything.

I think IG probably got with AE because he found her so attractive I think it was a shallow match not based on much substance, he grew up and once the looks were gone there wasn't much there.

I also think unless AE manages to make a lot of money looking like Halle Berry Or Julia Roberts will be out of the question. It's not just lifestyle that makes people look good it's deep pockets.

Reactions: 12
I made that comment! 😂 I said she looked like every woman who had ever checked me in at a hotel. I admit it. And that's what I thought. It was before I saw more recent photos of her and then saw her in person. She has very delicate facial features and a strong and classic nose. I find her quite beautiful now. Part of that is what I believe to be her kind and loving spirit.
It was a good comment. I think she is very attractive but not what I would call classically beautiful. Her smile and radiance make her.

Reactions: 15
I think BW is a calm natured positive person so it will shine through as she gets older. I don't think she is a knock out stunner as AE was but BW definitely won't be growing old and lonely like she will. Looks are definitely not everything.

I think IG probably got with AE because he found her so attractive I think it was a shallow match not based on much substance, he grew up and once the looks were gone there wasn't much there.

I also think unless AE manages to make a lot of money looking like Halle Berry Or Julia Roberts will be out of the question. It's not just lifestyle that makes people look good it's deep pockets.
Julia and Halle have great genes. They have an edge.
It was a good comment. I think she is very attractive but not what I would call classically beautiful. Her smile and radiance make her.
I think the more I witnessed Alice's behavior, the less attractive she became to me. Calling Bianca homely was such a low. She does not look great herself now. Casting stones from the way back machine when you looked your best says more about your own insecurity than the woman you're sniping at.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
I thought Alice was stunning and aging well from what she was putting out on social media so it was a real jaw drop shock to see her on Lorraine. She doesn't look like the same person and I can't work out if she is aware of how much she has altered physically, whether she is in denial or whether she believes her filtered images are really her. Her shuttered life occurred well before lockdown, around the time Ioan went to Australia and that is when the weight and the drinking accelerated and the menopause kicked in. She is up late drinking and tweeting, which she did even before her marriage ended, I can't see how she isn't/wasn't driving the girls to school under the influence in the morning. She rolls out of bed in the morning, her car is in the drive so she doesn't have to get dressed to drive the girls to school, drives home, gets back into bed till she has to collect them. The only people she sees with any regularity are her children and Gloria, she is not having to get dressed up or make an effort for anyone and doesn't have a barometer of seeing herself reflected in other people's eyes and I think now she is in people avoidance mode so she can maintain denial. TBH, I felt sorry for her on Lorraine, not for what she was saying, I could tell something was off with the fake crying, but because of her appearance. When she did the levitating blue shoe pap walk, I felt sorry for her. She was trying to correct the dog blanket pajama car crash shots when she had been caught unawares. The black trench coat dress with the frill was pulled so tight around the waist and the buttons didn't meet I think she came out of the side of the house and just walked to the front, she made a real effort to look glamorous and you can't polish a turd
Image 3-20-22 at 1.15 AM.jpg

• Sad
Reactions: 20

I think the more I witnessed Alice's behavior, the less attractive she became to me. Calling Bianca homely was such a low. She does not look great herself now. Casting stones from the way back machine when you looked your best says more about your own insecurity than the woman you're sniping at.
I think homely has a different meaning to a British person than in the US. I will see if I can find a definition.

Found this - homely in uk doesn’t mean unattractive like it does in the us.

Attachments

Reactions: 8
She just became so bitter at everything and is descending into a maelstrom of rage and hate at the world because her career is over. Now Ioan has left her, she's absolutely at rock bottom. Though its her own doing, she can't blame Ioan for it. She could have worked but her acting days are well and truly over after this display of unhinged behaviour.

It's not in the WIKI - what's VD?(To me it's either Victoria Derbyshire or Venereal disease)
Vampire Diaries. Alice allegedly shagged a co-star.

• Haha
Reactions: 14

I often think Alice reminds me of Nicole Kidman.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.