Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #85 Nothing says I wuv u like a hypothetical disregard of a restraining order

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The analysis and wit on here is just incredible.

Although Alice does depress me, the dazzling insight displayed here and the standing up side by side of her contradictions, the exposure of motive, the deconstruction of false narratives and the helpfulness to those with questions is all quite extraordinary.

When this is fixed you people should tackle some big world problem as there's more speed, determination, co-operation and penetrating intelligence here than in any national Parliament.

Now do be a dear and pass the popcorn...
Sorry. The rat in the Prius ate it all… 😜

• Haha
Reactions: 14
There's no bleeping way IG is doing a peaceful handover on his own with Alice the way she is. She's proved she can't be peaceful. As soon as she sees him, she'll try and waylay him so she can blast her shart-fuelled rage at him.

Reactions: 17
There's no bleeping way IG is doing a peaceful handover on his own with Alice the way she is. She's proved she can't be peaceful. As soon as she sees him, she'll try and waylay him so she can blast her shart-fuelled rage at him.
Or accuse him of doing something heinous to her at the handover.

Reactions: 11
Just looking at the TRO though… the judge ticked this

Ioan is 1 and Bianca is 3
So can contact Ioan but not Bianca? Have we misread this - she isn’t saying anything about BW on Insta… because she can’t. But she can about Ioan. She just has to ‘stay away’ from him
The no contact is for BW

the exception box was whar I was looking for

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 2

So can contact Ioan but not Bianca? Have we misread this - she isn’t saying anything about BW on Insta… because she can’t. But she can about Ioan. She just has to ‘stay away’ from him
The no contact is for BW

She needs to be able to contact Ioan about the children.

She has mentioned Bianca. Her "hypothetical" rant about her movie a couple of weeks ago and last night she mentioned her a couple of times by name and a lot of other times without a name but it was clear it was Bianca she was referring to.

Reactions: 11

The no contact is for BW

I believe she has to be able to contact Ioan directly as there might be an emergency with the kids. Bianca? Absolutely not.

Reactions: 4
I believe she has to be able to contact Ioan directly as there might be an emergency with the kids. Bianca? Absolutely not.
But that’s why there are 2 exception boxes, for that reason. Neither are ticked

Reactions: 2
That’s called alcoholism not SIBO! She has gained weight in the belly, the face and the neck, typical of alcoholics. Spare us the bs Alice!
Amazing what she thinks she can get away with and pull the veil over people's eyes with. Some of them even believe it 🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 7
I think you assume wrong :ROFLMAO:

The "P.S. they are all Trump supporters" has killed me. I can only lie here wheezing, oh god :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: This is not helping my COVID!
I'm still getting over covid, going into the 5th week now, it took 17 days to test negative, was on blood thining meds and a few other things. I still can't smell or taste things properly! I really hope you recover soon! X

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Yeah so she might not be breaking TRO if she’s spouting about him online, as long as it’s not about BW
She can contact in an emergency, but surely not defame or incite others to defame or harass? Or maybe it's not that specific.

Reactions: 8
Or accuse him of something heinous.
That’s what all of the histrionics are for. She’s desperate to smoke him out to see him. She misses him, she misses his voice despite plenty interviews (and MOVIES HE HAS MADE USING HIS bleeping VOICE!) being available for her to listen to. She talks about him like he died, when all he has done is simply not speak to her or respond to her bullshit.
She cannot bear the fact he is happy with Bianca. She genuinely thought she was the only person to make him happy. How wrong she was. She is butt hurt that he left her.
We can all see why.

The lies will get worse until she gets to see him. Do we know if the hearing was both of them on a video call? This is more than just a reaction to the selfie, she has never went this batshit for a long long time. She seemingly has no fucks left to give.

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 14
Yeah so she might not be breaking TRO if she’s spouting about him online, as long as it’s not about BW
No, he's still got the tro in place for him, contact is through wizard only where it can be screened and recorded.
She's not allowed to harass him online directly or indirectly, defame or abuse.
All of which she did yesterday.

Reactions: 16
Elsie, yes.
ella chose herself
Many of those texts were her begging to speak to Elsie, forgetting he was coming to get her or trying to see her on his time. Begging and threatening him to demand to get her early or speak to her immediately
She also said on IG that the reason she stopped Elsie as it was ‘too painful to bear the separation’ or something like that
That’s Alice using her children as weapons against IG. She’s taking her revenge. I don’t believe for a second she was sad. She was livid, as always and decided to destroy the most important relationship in his life. Disgusting

Reactions: 15
That’s what all of the histrionics are for. She’s desperate to smoke him out to see him. She misses him, she misses his voice despite plenty interviews (and MOVIES HE HAS MADE USUING HIS bleeping VOICE!) being available for her to listen to. She talks about him like he died, when all he has done is simply not speak to her or respond to her bullshit.
She cannot bear the fact he is happy with Bianca. She genuinely thought she was the only person to make him happy. How wrong she was. She is butt hurt that he left her.
We can all see why.

The lies will get worse until she gets to see him. Do we know if the hearing was both of them on a video call? This is more than just a reaction to the selfie, she has never went this batshit for a long long time. She seemingly has no fucks left to give.
I haven't heard anything about the hearing at all.

Mad she thinks she can still entice him to come see her. Mad.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.