Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #85 Nothing says I wuv u like a hypothetical disregard of a restraining order

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can someone remind me what the TRO said about peaceful handover of children during access or similar??
Was that actually written in to the TRO??

Reactions: 1
She emotionally abuses those girls daily. They are her best friends, confidantes in everything and it’s just not appropriate.
She needs to be their parent (sole parent as she claims!) not allow them to be her emotional crutch at all times. Imagine guilt tripping them when they’re going on play dates/sleepovers.
She’s driving me barmy the last few days.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 21
Can someone remind me what the TRO said about peaceful handover of children during access or similar??
I don't recall it saying anything about that.
It didn't have a tick in the box when asked about if changes to custody/visitation needed to be made.

Reactions: 3
It does say this, as in it was ticked to exclude handovers on the basis they were peaceful, but she will not allow him to take the girls at all. He is only allowed to see them at the house

• Angry
Reactions: 7
Ah this drives me mad too. Like most parents after a divorce I've had to deal with my son not wanting to go to his dad's and I tell him his dad loves him and wants to spend time with him too. When we first split I spent entire weekends crying because I missed both kids so much but that is life. You have to pull yourself through because that's your job as a parent not to put yourself first. I hate that she thinks she is the only one this has happened to or that she speaks for all women who have been cheated on. Pull your pants up and get on with it Alice!!
I absolutely get not wanting to lose your seven-year-old and 11-year-old (ages at the time of separation) for half of the week, absolutely, unless they were belligerent 16-year-olds. Then it is a blessing to have some reprieve. LOL That would be heartbreak, especially if you didn't want the divorce. BUT she is lucky. He is an actor and he goes off on location a lot. So she would, in reality, always have more time with her children than the joint custody on paper. But she couldn't have that, could she? Her ongoing engaging in parental alienation is reprehensible.

Reactions: 16
It does say this, but she will not allow him to take the girls at all. He is only allowed to see them at the house
But it was definitely written in the TRO about handover of minors?
Why would he want that written in if he was abandoning his children??
She's flat out lying for media attention!!

Reactions: 7
I absolutely get not wanting to lose your seven-year-old and 11-year-old (ages at the time of separation) for half of the week, absolutely, unless they were belligerent 16-year-olds. Then it is a blessing to have some reprieve. LOL That would be heartbreak, especially if you didn't want the divorce. BUT she is lucky. He is an actor and he goes off on location a lot. So she would, in reality, always have more time with her children than the joint custody on paper. But she couldn't have that, could she? Her ongoing engaging in parental alienation is reprehensible.
But it’s not about what she wants, it’s the kids and Elsie was never unhappy about visiting him, Alice was unhappy. Once she turned Ella, she tried to turn Elsie but it was harder so she decided to use guilt manipulation on her

Reactions: 9
It does say this, as in it was ticked to exclude handovers on the basis they were peaceful, but she will not allow him to take the girls at all. He is only allowed to see them at the house
Huh. I just skimmed it again and couldn't see that. All I could see was the box unticked for changes.
But I was just skim reading.

Reactions: 2
So I guess none of her future movies will be shown in China and won’t be walking the red carpet in China now? Has anyone seen other actors slay other nations? Seems a bad move to me.

I can’t remember now. I recall seeing that the TRO was excluded for peaceful handovers
I will go look

Reactions: 2
No I get being sad, we all get sad and miss our kids don’t we? Yet we want them to be happy too. But to be so distraught and emotionally damaged by them going to their dads you claim you literally had to prevent them from returning ever again as ‘the pain was too much to bear’
She talks tit.

Reactions: 4
She is sticking firm to her statement that Ioan said he never wants to see his children again. She keeps repeating it or agreeing with those who ask her to confirm it.

People are going to believe this. Because she's adamant. And the media will pick it up.

So painful. 😔
Alice is spinning this narrative because he didn't check the custody box on the TRO. There was an arrangement for him to have the children over Christmas and New Year, Alice prevented that. He likely wanted to get the restraining order made permanent before either pursuing/enforcing or altering custody.

Image 3-14-22 at 11.04 PM.jpg

• Sad
Reactions: 9
This is what I could find (see attached)
Apologies if previously posted.

Nope. That's alcohol and age related bloat. She has the text book middle aged woman alcoholic belly.
Yes I know 😂

Attachments

Reactions: 4
@Ally Pally
His request was
1647299959417.png

and also
1647300260182.png

The order that was granted was
1647300055044.png

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
The analysis and wit on here is just incredible.

Although Alice does depress me, the dazzling insight displayed here and the standing up side by side of her contradictions, the exposure of motive, the deconstruction of false narratives and the helpfulness to those with questions is all quite extraordinary.

When this is fixed you people should tackle some big world problem as there's more speed, determination, co-operation and penetrating intelligence here than in any national Parliament.

Now do be a dear and pass the popcorn...

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.