Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #85 Nothing says I wuv u like a hypothetical disregard of a restraining order

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Context aside, it is fair comment. Cary Grant and Rock Hudson had to be discreet if they wanted to work in Hollywood as leading men plus homosexuality was illegal over long periods of their careers. The studios had arrangements with the scandal mags to keep things on the down-low. Rock Hudson's sexuality only became known when became ill and died of AIDS and Cary Grant lived with Randolph Scott for years
I love both of those actors they're my favorites. I've got all their movies. I don't give a rat's ass who they slept with. I just like to look at them myself. I don't know why she keeps implying stuff about his sexuality. Nobody cares. I don't believe her but nobody would care anyway. She's an idiot with no redeeming qualities.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
She’s bloody predictable isn’t she. Photo of IG and BW by the Thames, and there she blows. She couldn’t even be more subtle about it and wait a few days.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
No I get being sad, we all get sad and miss our kids don’t we? Yet we want them to be happy too. But to be so distraught and emotionally damaged by them going to their dads you claim you literally had to prevent them from returning ever again as ‘the pain was too much to bear’
Wait! So she openly admitted that she stopped them going to their dad’s because she was sad about it?

• Wow
Reactions: 10
Ah this drives me mad too. Like most parents after a divorce I've had to deal with my son not wanting to go to his dad's and I tell him his dad loves him and wants to spend time with him too. When we first split I spent entire weekends crying because I missed both kids so much but that is life. You have to pull yourself through because that's your job as a parent not to put yourself first. I hate that she thinks she is the only one this has happened to or that she speaks for all women who have been cheated on. Pull your pants up and get on with it Alice!!
The first holiday mine went on with their dad I cried so much! But I was also excited for them to go. I didn’t let them see me cry though, and I didn’t make them choose, or feel guilty or responsible for my feelings. I hate this part the most about Alice. I really do. Those poor kids

• Sad
  • Heart
No I get being sad, we all get sad and miss our kids don’t we? Yet we want them to be happy too. But to be so distraught and emotionally damaged by them going to their dads you claim you literally had to prevent them from returning ever again as ‘the pain was too much to bear’
I think it's Alice PA + guilt tripping the girls into feeling bad if they leave poor mummy again as she gets so upset missing them.
Been there had it done to me & got the T. 😞

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Wait! So she openly admitted that she stopped them going to their dad’s because she was sad about it?
Elsie, yes.
ella chose herself
Many of those texts were her begging to speak to Elsie, forgetting he was coming to get her or trying to see her on his time. Begging and threatening him to demand to get her early or speak to her immediately
She also said on IG that the reason she stopped Elsie as it was ‘too painful to bear the separation’ or something like that

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
What is this truth then that’s she’s been threatening us all with? If she’s not told her ‘truth’ in the last 18 months when she’s had ample opportunity then what?

Because 👏 she 👏 doesn’t 👏 have 👏 anything!

Alice put up or shut up, boring whingey old ball bag.

• Haha
The first holiday mine went on with their dad I cried so much! But I was also excited for them to go. I didn’t let them see me cry though, and I didn’t make them choose, or feel guilty or responsible for my feelings. I hate this part the most about Alice. I really do. Those poor kids
It's so cruel isn't it. So deeply damaging for them. And she'd have damaged them this way whether the divorce was happening or not. I don't understand the way she purposely wants to expose her children to her most extreme, upsetting, destabilising emotions, and then put them in charge of fixing them. It's child abuse.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
When I read that I thought she meant that her therapist had said IG must be gay. Otherwise what relevance is it, why does her therapists sexuality matter? So confused 😂
Must be my low IQ
I put it down to AliceLogic™️

"The judge didn't even read it" - sure Alice, judges hand out TRO's like they're M&M's.
She knows FOR A FACT the judge didn’t read it because CLEARLY any rational person would understand her Texts of Despair™️ were perfectly acceptable and not problematic AT ALL.

I want this name 😍🥰😂
And it’s his actual birth name! Love Randy Rainbow!

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I'm absolutely convinced Ioan has turned down her "offer of visitation" because of the TRO and the fact that she would be insisting on it taking place in her presence and excluding any contact with Bianca. She's turning this around that Ioan doesn't want to see his children ever again. The truth will out but the damage will have been done by then.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Nope. that's wine bloat
I'm presuming the quote of mine you were replying to was supposed to be about the sibo.
I know she's got wine bloat, I know her gunt has nothing to do with sibo otherwise it would go up and down and not remain. But she has said she's got it and we were talking about her other mythical chronic illnesses so I put it in 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 13
What is her story? What is her evidence? Where are the receipts?? Where’s the proof??
The truth she has is all the lawyer letters from his lawyer. Those are what she has and all she has. He hasn’t spoken to her in 15 months. I also doubt he sent her any unpleasant messages as she’s never ever posted any in this whole time, apart from the OFW polite email.

Reactions: 9
I wish she would stop using China, there is enough racism against Chinese people as it is.

View attachment 1125793
Bit ironic that she's making this sort of comment about China when you consider that another man she despises so much, Donald Trump, peddled Sinophobia endlessly during his presidency, especially during the first year of the covid pandemic.

Reactions: 18
I'm absolutely convinced Ioan has turned down her "offer of visitation" because of the TRO and the fact that she would be insisting on it taking place in her presence and excluding any contact with Bianca. She's turning this around that Ioan doesn't want to see his children ever again. The truth will out but the damage will have been done by then.
I agree that’s what’s happened. She’s offered him something ridiculous that he can’t do. She already outright refused to meet in public because of paps so he’s not even allowed to take them to a park or meet them in a park. She will only let him go to the house

• Angry
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.