Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #85 Nothing says I wuv u like a hypothetical disregard of a restraining order

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well he changed his mind about our Prime Minister after voting for her twice. Based on his current behaviour, I'm assuming he would have been vocally supportive of her and her party back at election time. So you never know, maybe he Is starting to think there could be an alternative to blindly accepting Alice's take on things.
I can't give him that much credit, it would be an absolute about turn in breakneck speed. I think he's just focused on playing the little general right now.
I admire your positivity though ☺

• Haha
Reactions: 8
listen i worship bodies in every size and shape they manifest on this earth//in no way am i fat-shaming, i just keep goin back to alice bragging that she can lose her poundage in “a few months” lmfao I run on my treadmill long enough to reach fuckin Ghana and my squishy ass still at 172 pounds (12.3 stone). 😂 girl go home tit is obviously rough for u today
I don’t fault Alice for being fat. I fault her for being a bleeping hypocrite about it, as well as being mean. 😉

Reactions: 35
Yeah that's my point - it's hardly comparable IMO. They couldn't have been with who they wanted to be with because it was literally illegal, not just because they wanted to look good for the tabloids/movie directors. It trivialises hugely what they were going through. And yeah, Cary did apparently live with Randolph so wtf was she even talking about!
She was saying if he didn't stay married he would lose his career, so they should keep up appearances and the pretense of a marriage he should move back in 😂 I am not excusing her ridiculous assertion in any way. But Cary never openly came out, he and Randolf lived as 'bachelor roommates' in the 1930s and he subsequently got married. There are a lot of rumours about Travolta and Cruise, that is likely a career or Scientology choice not a legality choice

Reactions: 6
Unlurking and saying I'm so thankful to have found this forum and group. I'm an old refugee from Ioan Online, I feel like a ton of the fanbase back then knew she was bad news. I remember snarking on her outfits too on ONTD livejournal, or how Ioan would be invited to something but she'd put herself first and foremost on the red carpet posing like a loon. I never saw what he saw in her, I thought the proposal story and ultimatum was horrendous, and over the years he's seemed to be a bit too skinny or stressed looking to me. Now after seeing the extent of an abusive narc she is, I'm proud he got out! Happy for him and Bianca. I hope he can revitalize his career- its always been off to me that he wasnt a bigger star!

Anyway I appreciate all you posters for keeping tabs on Alice's hypocrisies! Having solid receipts is a good way to hopefully shut her overtuned red mouth for good! I'm hooked on reading her replies to everyone- tho with how much she deletes its hard to keep up. Is there a trove of screencaps of her replies not included in the wiki?
Hello from another old timer 👋🏻

Reactions: 10
What she looks like and smells like too I'm sure.
Of course. How could I forget she thinks she looks like an Instagram filter and smells like roses!
---------------------------------------
Well this (attachment, highlighted) just bleeping sums it up doesn't it.

Come on now Ioan or Ioan's lawyer Anne. Get your bleeping finger out and press "karma". Please.

Attachments

• Angry
Reactions: 20
Whay
Thing is, I think she would have got one had a certain horrific situation not be happening elsewhere in the world and her major fms having their heads turned by this. It's been discussed in threads from them on twitter before and Alice said it wasn't quite at that point yet (though she did seem to relish throwing it in Ioan's face in the evidence in the court docs that they wanted to start one). And now she seems to be proclaiming IT'S TIME not one of them seems to be listening. Oh dear.

Fake or real?
Fake or real? What have I missed???

Reactions: 1
I wish she would stop using China, there is enough racism against Chinese people as it is.

View attachment 1125793
Chronic illness?? 😂😂😂
Doesn't she mean chronic alcoholic 😂😂😂
A lawyer could pull her claims of being chronically ill apart in minutes!!
Stupid stupid woman is actually jealous of Bianca having MS and Ioan caring for her.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Me too, she has not a clue what it would actually be like in a communist country. It’s so disrespectful and childish to just keep retorting to people ‘who are you, Communist China? Or Bianca?’
She'd like the divorce laws there, that's for sure.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I’ve never in my life seen a parent claim or admit they cried so much out of pain of missing their child who was at their fathers for a couple of nights that they had no choice but to stop them from going at all. Not for the child or anything. Because she felt sad and couldn’t bear it. I’ve been thinking about that concept and decision process all day. I cannot wrap my mind around it.
She's sick in the head, she really is!

Reactions: 15
I see Malice broke the TRO. To be honest, I’m surprised it took her so long. She’s in what seems to be a manic state. Again

Reactions: 23
I’ve never in my life seen a parent claim or admit they cried so much out of pain of missing their child who was at their fathers for a couple of nights that they had no choice but to stop them from going at all. Not for the child or anything. Because she felt sad and couldn’t bear it. I’ve been thinking about that concept and decision process all day. I cannot wrap my mind around it.
My experience when they go on their first school trip away the parents and myself included are whooping yee haa all the way once the coach has left.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Whay

Fake or real? What have I missed???
She was being impersonated at one point on twitter. Was a whole thing. I didn't even catch on at first tbh. Low IQ and all that 🤷🏼‍♀️

Chronic illness?? 😂😂😂
Doesn't she mean chronic alcoholic 😂😂😂
A lawyer could pull her claims of being chronically ill apart in minutes!!
Stupid stupid woman is actually jealous of Bianca having MS and Ioan caring for her.
Shall we take bets on what chronic illness of hers it is she's referring to? Her "fibro" ? That new one, siba, was it?

• Haha
Reactions: 14
My experience when they go on their first school trip away the parents and myself included are whooping yes has all the way once the coach has left.
No I get being sad, we all get sad and miss our kids don’t we? Yet we want them to be happy too. But to be so distraught and emotionally damaged by them going to their dads you claim you literally had to prevent them from returning ever again as ‘the pain was too much to bear’

Reactions: 12
She was being impersonated at one point on twitter. Was a whole thing. I didn't even catch on at first tbh. Low IQ and all that 🤷🏼‍♀️

Shall we take bets on what chronic illness of hers it is she's referring to? Her fibro? That new one, siba, was it?
What's the new one?

Reactions: 2
Ah this drives me mad too. Like most parents after a divorce I've had to deal with my son not wanting to go to his dad's and I tell him his dad loves him and wants to spend time with him too. When we first split I spent entire weekends crying because I missed both kids so much but that is life. You have to pull yourself through because that's your job as a parent not to put yourself first. I hate that she thinks she is the only one this has happened to or that she speaks for all women who have been cheated on. Pull your pants up and get on with it Alice!!

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Does Alice think she'll bring her laptop and other devices into her jail cell and just keep 'telling her story' from there? :unsure: 🙃

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.