Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #85 Nothing says I wuv u like a hypothetical disregard of a restraining order

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think IG should craft a statement, with the help of his attorney, that states he is fighting for his daughters and loves them deeply. That is all that needs to be said, but he needs to make some comment to counter act this crap. Ella will see it, and maybe soften to see he is fighting and trying.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
I'm wondering if, when all this eventually does end up in court, whether Alice has got herself into a state where she's incapable of not perjuring herself.
She's got this worldview and will stick to it no matter what, not even if she's swearing under oath in an actual courtroom.
She lies so much she wouldn't know the truth if it jumped up and bit her on the ass! 🧟

• Haha
Reactions: 9
It's the whole Ioan doesn't want me therefore he MUST be gay.
In this instance she was telling him to move back into the house (garage) and keep up the appearance of a marriage for the 'sake of his career' so she could keep the house

Reactions: 14
I think you assume wrong :ROFLMAO:

The "P.S. they are all Trump supporters" has killed me. I can only lie here wheezing, oh god :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: This is not helping my COVID!
Shoutout to my fellow covid turd! 👊🤧🤒😷 thanks for all the laughs today. I too am wheezing like a set of broken bagpipes at this thread 🤣🪗 ( closest emoji I could find!)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
I’ve never in my life seen a parent claim or admit they cried so much out of pain of missing their child who was at their fathers for a couple of nights that they had no choice but to stop them from going at all. Not for the child or anything. Because she felt sad and couldn’t bear it. I’ve been thinking about that concept and decision process all day. I cannot wrap my mind around it.

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 36
I think IG should craft a statement, with the help of his attorney, that states he is fighting for his daughters and loves them deeply. That is all that needs to be said, but he needs to make some comment to counter act this crap. Ella will see it, and maybe soften to see he is fighting and trying.
I was thinking the same thing. I understand being quite, but wish he would make a one-time statement saying how bad he wants to see the kids and that she's for sure not going to be homeless unless she just chooses to be, etc. Put all this ridiculousness away.

Reactions: 13
She is definitely wanting a GoFundMe account, I can’t even fathom how she could have such little self respect.
She is one lazy woman. Even lazy people on Instagram, famous adjacent to a working actor, monetize their social media and make some money. Yet, she would have us believe Ioan's success is because of her and that that travesty of an Etsy shop was showing her creativity and business savvy. She thinks she married down, not a successful enough actor. Oh, Alice, nobodies, with less of a platform than you, make more money off of a social media presence than you and off of cameos, which is easy because you make nothing off of social media and peanuts off of doing cameos.

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Why are they so desperate to dox that Emily person? It’s clearly not Bianca.
Ooh I’ve only seen your post now, Mimsy! I’ve just posted that she seems heavily invested - I really don’t think she’s Bianca though, and I doubt she knows her. I took some time away from SM for a couple of weeks and woooahh she’s constantly commenting - she’s got some stamina whoever Emily is! 😆

Reactions: 6
Shoutout to my fellow covid turd! 👊🤧🤒😷 thanks for all the laughs today. I too am wheezing like a set of broken bagpipes at this thread 🤣🪗 ( closest emoji I could find!)
Hey you! Hope you're not feeling too ruff with it (I'm more or less fine but I love an excuse to Take to my Bed)

I'm sure I'm clearing the covid out of my system with all this laughing but at the moment I sound like Mutley from the Wacky Races :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I was thinking the same thing. I understand being quite, but wish he would make a one-time statement saying how bad he wants to see the kids and that she's for sure not going to be homeless unless she just chooses to be, etc. Put all this ridiculousness away.
I think that the restraining order documents weren't sealed are clear evidence of what he wants to say about his love for his daughters.

He repeatedly wanted to see them and were denied.

Reactions: 21
She’s obsessed and desperate that the thing she thinks he cares about the most (his work) is the thing she can try to destroy, or make him fear destruction. She’s used it against him for months. He is bothered about his rep, but I think he’s not obsessed like she thinks he is. I think he just wants to be happy. So she can’t work out why these tactics aren’t working on him like she thought it would. She swings between using his fear of exposure and his reputation, and his fear of losing his kids against him. This week it is both at the same time

• Sad
Reactions: 20
I’ve never in my life seen a parent claim or admit they cried so much out of pain of missing their child who was at their fathers for a couple of nights that they had no choice but to stop them from going at all. Not for the child or anything. Because she felt sad and couldn’t bear it. I’ve been thinking about that concept and decision process all day. I cannot wrap my mind around it.
Yeah it’s weird, really weird. Totally inappropriate. I tell my daughter “ah I’ll miss you but I’ll be fine - I’m working and then doing XYZ” so she knows it’s all fine when we’re apart. Even if I do miss her badly. She’s burdening Elsie with her inability to manage her feelings

Reactions: 16
I think there has been a fall out between loop-de-loo and you know who
To delete her from his twitter bio is quite a thing.
Do we think he's seen the light? Spurred on by 1. Not receiving the court paperwork before a certain someone did? Or
2. After reading them and the penny dropping?
Well he changed his mind about our Prime Minister after voting for her twice. Based on his current behaviour, I'm assuming he would have been vocally supportive of her and her party back at election time. So you never know, maybe he Is starting to think there could be an alternative to blindly accepting Alice's take on things.

Reactions: 8
I wish she would stop using China, there is enough racism against Chinese people as it is.

E3328B41-8F0C-4B45-A7C9-8FF75A897F48.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 25
listen i worship bodies in every size and shape they manifest on this earth//in no way am i fat-shaming, i just keep goin back to alice bragging that she can lose her poundage in “a few months” lmfao I run on my treadmill long enough to reach fuckin Ghana and my squishy ass still at 172 pounds (12.3 stone). 😂 girl go home tit is obviously rough for u today
I am no svelte super model. I'd hate paparazzi photos of me! The worst thing about Alice is her personality. She body shames Bianca regularly. I have said many times here how much I admire Keely Shaye Smith. She doesn't not conform to the Hollywood ideal.

Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.