Ioan Gruffudd and Alice Evans #5 Malice in wonderland

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Some IG updates - a lot of digs against the new girlfriends looks again. She nicknamed her now Sluty Saffy. Seriously, I'm totally agaist this relationship because it's likely based on cheating but the more she posts the more I'm rooting for them LOL

Screenshot-20211106-041859-Instagram.jpg

Screenshot-20211106-041302-Instagram.jpg

Screenshot-20211106-040803-Instagram.jpg

Screenshot-20211106-041158-Instagram.jpg

Screenshot-20211106-040926-Instagram.jpg

Screenshot-20211106-040855-Instagram.jpg

Screenshot-20211106-041055-Instagram.jpg

Screenshot-20211106-041729-Instagram.jpg

Screenshot-20211106-041508-Instagram.jpg

• Wow
Reactions: 9
FFS. She’s a grown woman, and a highly educated one at that. Not some helpless pathetic Stepford/sister wife type who needs “hub” to sort out her TV channels/wifi.
Everything she does screams desperation for him to come back. She can’t cope with the pool/wifi on her own. She’s holding his clothes and personal items hostage because she wants him to collect them in person, so she can engage him in debate and somehow persuade him to return. Likewise how she “commandeers” her daughters’ video calls with their dad. She talked about how she wished he had explained to her “why” he was in love with Bianca - as if she thought it was up for debate and she could talk him out of it.
And she’s not content with having destroyed her own career but wants to destroy his too.
But they are not rich. They might live in West Hollywood but it’s a very ordinary house, pretty tiny, it has a pool but that’s also very small and takes up all of their back door space so there’s no garden. And it’s mortgaged, so they don’t even own it. Ioan is lucky in that he’s got fairly regular work but it’s not top dollar stuff and he has fairly long periods in between projects where he’s not working at all. In a divorce, there’s no way she could keep the house as they simply can’t afford it. So it’s madness to try and destroy what income stream he does have.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Ok I have to ask - what’s this other board? I know you can’t necessarily predict how life is going to pan out, but that is a yikes from me about BW liking AE’s post of their family.

Reactions: 4
Ok I have to ask - what’s this other board? I know you can’t necessarily predict how life is going to pan out, but that is a yikes from me about BW liking AE’s post of their family.
The female parent one

Reactions: 2
There is a Relationship thread on them on the parenting board that we are not allowed to link to, ie Mumsnet.

It's possible that BW liked the photo as it was a nice photo of a colleague or friend with their family. They worked on the same set and it's possible that it was only a friendship to start with, which got deeper later.

Reactions: 6
It gets better, I just checked out what else she liked on Alice's Instagram. of course it could be that she retrospectively liked things (on Ioan's IG she started liking stuff in August 2018, before they met, but perhaps in his case it was just her getting the job and thus following the shows' lead actor), but it rather lines up well with the timeline. So here it goes.

23rd november 2018: A video of Elsie dancing
7th december 2018: Ella's best mommy in the world christmas present
14th february 2019: Slow-mo video of Alice jumping from the table (LMAO)
21st february 2019: Alice video about finding a snowflake
15th April 2019: Family picture on the plane
20th April 2019: Picture of Ioan (might I note that there was on the same day a cute selfie on the boat with Ioan and Alice which was the only picture that day she didnt like)
20th April 2019: Selfie of Alice
22nd April 2019: Video of Ioan in London
11th May 2019: Picture of Ioan promoting the 2nd season of Harrow

You see it was very consistent from november 2018 till may 2019 (btw Ioan was also posting occasionally on IG until that exact date too and then never did again until last week except for Michael Apted's death) and then it suddenly stopped completely. There were a lot of couple pictures in that timeframe which she ignored. It might mean nothing, but that's all striking to me. If I had to jump to conclusions she met him in november 2018 (should fit with shooting episode 3 or 4 too where she was an Extra) and then obsessed over him, thus started following his wife. Her suddenly stopping at that certain date (again, exactly the same date as him stopping using socials) could indicate that they developed something (then remotely, because he was in London) around that time (she was still with someone else till summer 2019 apparently). Again, might mean tit, but it caughed my eye and I was bored LOL

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
That is top sleuthing! And yes I take the point that the liking might have been totally innocent until the relationship developed, but (call me cynical) I doubt it.

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
Harrow was shot during Aus summer from about Nov/Dec then shut down over Xmas with filming again Feb/March. This happened at the same time for each season as I remember it being reported in the media quite often.:giggle:

Reactions: 1
With all the horrid things she's saying anoit BW and the things people are saying that she's agreeing with... IG and BW won't last 6 more months. Its bleeping cruel. At this point innocent til proven guilty. She's not a mistress until its proven and there's no way she's gonna want to put up with Alice. IG won't go back to AE though. That'll shut the crank up.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Oh Chump Lady needs to shut up about it now. One trick pony.
I think Chumplady has done a lot of good for a lot of cheated-upon spouses... specifically, those who didn't feel like they had the right to be upset that their partner cheated on them, that the marriage breakdown was all their (and 0% the wayward spouse's) fault, that they should suffer in silence, etc. You know who does NOT need Chumplady's urging in these areas? ALICE EVANS! She was never in any danger of suffering in silence or of blaming herself for Ioan's cheating.

Reactions: 9
She keeps saying she cant work, why cant she work? She has a nanny and her kids are both in full time school.

What she means is she wont get work (well not in the type of job she wants) because she has made herself unemployable with her outburst and antics.

Alice love, a lot of of us have to take jobs that are maybe not the job of our dreams because we have to support our bleeping kids.

She is a lazy, entitled, self absorbed idiot and will end up penniless through her own doing because at this rate she is making IG unemployable also.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
I wonder if, if he did say all those things about his female co stars it was because she was hassling him about them, so he said ' she's fat/ she's ugly/ she thinks too much of herself etc because she was jealous of the young women on set? I wouldn't be surprised if he was cheating but she was laughing along while he slagged off other women.

Alice needs to shut up about it now. Here's another 53 year old who's ex has moved on with a younger woman months after they separated.
Much more dignified… and although it’s a similar age gap this one makes me feel far more uncomfortable as the new gf is only a couple of years older than the eldest child!

There is so much wrong with all this.

The never ending drunken SM rantings are still going on, now she’s abusing and gaslighting other people (EN). AE it was only the other week you called Ella fat and that IG hated her. So this is why she now hates you. Hope that info helps you work out yet another ‘mystery’ which you seem to have a million of.

IG was fed up keep taking photos of you, and you taking photos of him. I know this because YOU posted captions under the photos complaining that he was being grumpy and didn’t like it. He called you vain because you post a lot of unnaturally posed strange selfies and sadly I think it gave him the ICK (cringe), where I think BW gives him less cringe. This realisation is brutal. It is going to hurt. The ick is something really insidious - once it starts creeping in, it can never leave again. It’s not fair no. To marry someone and then after 20 years realise you gave them the ick is not nice. But you can’t help or stop the ick. I think the ick was sped up by young BW. For IG being a coward, you probably are correct. This just is not and will never be the way to go about getting any justice. You will just push them closer together and cement in his mind that you are awful and he was right to leave you.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I wonder if, if he did say all those things about his female co stars it was because she was hassling him about them, so he said ' she's fat/ she's ugly/ she thinks too much of herself etc because she was jealous of the young women on set? I wouldn't be surprised if he was cheating but she was laughing along while he slagged off other women.
I mean she was (and still is, except of saying that he suddenly changrd) on record saying that Ioan was the most wonderful person she ever met. So either she is lying about the things he said about other people (apparently everyone), or she strongly approved of them. Given the slurs she is throwing around in general it's rather likely that to some extent she is projecting her own horrible behavior on him.

Take the weight thing thing for example: I believe that he likes them skinny and healthy and that he judges unhealthy people, many do. But that he only wants sticks is a lie: there is a tweet a couple of year where Ioan pointed out that it would be good if she gains a bit weight. So she is at the very least exagerating (as usual)

Simple facts in relation to the tit show that is AE IG Gloria the nanny , BW and anyone else she is dragging in ….
*Everything being commented on is in relation to the jumped up egotistical posts on social media by AE !
We don’t know how often he tries to communicate with his daughters or wether it’s true that Gloria wouldn’t give him his suitcase of clothes etc neither do we know that he was unfaithful at any time with BW and their relationship started after he had filed for divorce. We know absolutely nothing about the other side because they have remained silent.
AE clearly cannot believe anyone would dare to leave her , why would they she’s fabulous, the perfect wife and mother , not to mention Oscar worthy actress , who gave up everything so ‘Her Husbands ‘ star could shine .
What we know is the narrative AE is vomiting out on a daily basis probably depending on how much she has had to drink that day.
IG has filed for divorce, so they are estranged/ separated / not together as a married couple … AE if you are reading he’s not ‘very much still your husband ‘ . IG is clearly in a contract to film in France and we have no idea what his intentions are when it’s over , yes I would hope he goes straight to his children and gets them away from AE who it seems needs psychiatric help urgently, but at this stage we Simply don’t know !

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.