Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

KikiFromNy

VIP Member
Her tactics infuriate me, but turning it around I guess the more she fucks up the better it will hopefully be for Yo, give her enough rope & all that! :cool:
Me when Alice gets what's coming to her.
Screenshot_20220225-180705_kindlephoto-5792986.png

Hope no one minds , but I thought it would be nice to have a Sunday morning 😊 …. While people are fighting for their country and fleeing for their lives in Ukraine , Salad Clive is not happy with Costa 🤦🏽‍♀️ the reply to him literally made my day
I've noticed SCG is quite the complainer about EVERYTHING. He is like neighborhood watch on Red Bull and steroids.

this is minor af but it still bothers me:

“We had a court date on March 11 to confirm it but he…
I can’t say anymore.

so dramatic lmao literally who writes down their mental commentary VERBATIM, continues with fuckin ellipses like some kind of cliffhanger in a thriller, and goes on to say, “o but i can’t tell you the rest *back of hand to forehead*”? okie-dokie then stfu in the first place stephen king it’s not that deeeeep 🚀😩
I genuinely think she is fishing to get a date on when IG and BW are returning to LA. Our Alice is so subtle...😉

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40

Ally Pally

VIP Member
"but he..." what? did he pull out of it and that's what her "he is scared to go to court" is about? Or is that about him being in the UK?
View attachment 1090611

she really should shut up about this entirely
There's definitely a lot more to come out Alice, the voice mails for a start. I bet the drunken old soak doesn't remember leaving half of them.

• Haha

Fuzzy Slippers

I am going to comment on multiple things, on one post. Bear with me😁 I have not had time to be on much, as a loved one passed away this weekend. Currently doing funeral arrangements, cleaning out her house so we can sell it, and picking out a casket. Oh but poor poor victim Alice is getting a horrible meany divorce. 🙄

I never understand why the FM's come on here, to do what? Tear down IG more? FYI FM, I will never change my mind on abuse. It is never OK. You will never change my mind on disgusting, abuser Alice. Not to mention, her girls will have so many issues to work through now, NOT because of IG leaving. YOU Alice, have ruined their relationship with their loving Dad, it is unforgivable.Then the FM run to Twitter and smugly say they riled up the tattle crew. No one is riled up, it is the same as that annoying ass fly, buzzing around. Shoo.

Pretty sure, if I spent YEARS online, telling randoms what a pussy, no balls, effeminate, grumpy, mean, etc my husband is, it would erode our relationship. I actually, always try to build my husband up and tell him the is the hottest guy ever. Imagine if IG had done that? Oh lord. I can imagine, a pic of Alice asleep, mouth open and he hastags #alwaysgrumpy #loseweightcow #actlikearealwoman, etc. Everyone would be outraged. I also think IG hasn't been attracted to Alice for years. (pic with his hand in his pocket) she herself has stated she is gross. (Not brushing her teeth, showering, dirty grease hair, gained tons of weight) and she is hateful as hell. I imagine IG was/is so damn embarrassed of her.

I was a sahm for 15 years. When all my kids were finally in school, I went back to college, to change my career. I was bored out of my mind, while my kids were in school all day and just spent hours in the gym. (at least, I looked good 😆) I also volunteered with animal rescue, and took care of my elderly parents. Why can't Alice work now? She keeps saying IG stopped the Nanny, IG won't pay for school...why can't AE pay for those things? Maybe he wanted a real partner, sharing work and life. Maybe he wouldn't feel so much stress over bills, if she helped him pay for things instead of running them into debt. (Living outside their means) Alice is more like an adult baby, a 3rd child to support, than a partner.

Don't the girls do any extra curricular stuff like dance, violin, theater, playdates? My youngest daughter does all of these classes (her choice) and is gone until 4 or 5 almost every day. Alice just tweets, or rolls around in bed all that time? I would go mad just sitting there, tweeting for 16 hours. Once the kids start school, there is absolutely no reason she couldn't work.

I just get so disgusted when someone tries to come on here saying he deserved it, or he made her do it. BS. Abusive women/men will not get one ounce of sympathy from me. I have been cheated on, by an abusive ex and he left while I was pregnant. Much worse predicament then perpetual victim Alice. I was destroyed. You know what I didn't do? Act like an abusing asshole. My now grown child, has not ever heard me say bad things about his biological. I told no one, besides my closest family/friends how horrible my ex behaved. You have control over your own actions. Period. Grow the fu** up.

Ok rant over. I haven't had much sleep and have cried, until I can't breathe. I am being a bit bitchy today. 😅

Oh, one more thing, I like BW IG stories. She seems to appreciate small things. I do too. I love my flowers and I love to hike and take in nature. Alice doesn't appreciate damn anything.

• Heart

raiseseyebrow

Look at his hand, in his pocket. What's it doing? Cheap suit with shallow pockets? Or is his hand clenched into a fist regardless of pocket-depth?

AE's expression looks sad, despite the smile (and look at the size of his head compared to hers which isn't even small)

IG looks the same as he does in many photos: smug, full of his own self-delight, mummy's pretty little boy

They must have decided on this pose in advance, with her for some reason portraying the big-sister role. I used to believe AE had a strongly masculine presence. But now, I suspect it's more a case of IG having a strong little-girl presence

Why is his hand in his pocket? And should we guess it's the same with his other hand?

Why aren't his arms around her? I mean, ask yourself why. And this isn't the only photo of this kind featuring the pair of them. Compare it to photos of yourself with your man at the time. Would he have stood with his hands in his pockets? What would you have thought if he had? Do your daughter's husband or lover stand like a tin-god with his hands in his pockets as she hugs him? What would you think if he did? Be honest

Remember the interview in the garden with AE, IG and Piers Morgan? Remember little boy IG clutching AE's hand throughout? It looked awkward as hell and made him look like a mentally deficient idiot who was reliant on hanging onto AE-Mum as if his life depended on it. What was that about and why didn't Piers or the photographer quit filming to explain that in order to get the three of them in the shot, they were being compelled to show IG leaning far over in order to hold AE's hand which would look strange to viewers, particularly as IG seemed incapable of existing on his own in his own chair and as AE was seemingly so accustomed to IG's clinginess and so sensitive to his needs that she tolerated the sheer unmanliness of him

Did IG develop an overwhelming revulsion for AE during her pregnancies and afterwards? Was/is he revolted by womanliness generally, except when it applies to his mother? Is that what happened, same as Priscilla Presley claimed occurred between her and the mighty Elvis once she'd given birth? If so, no wonder AE grew more and more despondent and no wonder she wants to rip IG's guts out now

As for BW and her Pollyanna performance -- she's savvy and has friends. She didn't fall out of a rainbow. Hope she's thinking about all this, because no matter how much people choose to paint IG as the 'good' one in contrast to Bad Alice, BW knows from life experience that this can never be the case outside women's fiction. Hope she's getting in with a few questions of IG. And if she plans a long term relationship with him (I tend to suspect there's no intimacy between them outside IG fangirls' heads) she might be wise not to contemplate having a family with him and instead cultivate into old age her virginal innocence role, for fear she and her widening thighs and hips cause him to find her as repulsive as he appears to find AE
1646068932606.png

• Haha

welp

VIP Member
I especially like her saying "Oh cant talk about this coz my lawyer..." proceeds to talk about it

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 39

Treacletrixter

VIP Member
Alice’s behaviour in the collaborative process and the subsequent processes won’t make a significant difference to the outcome of the divorce or ultimately the custody proceedings. But is going to impact on how proceedings go forward.

Alice got it into her head that unless something is court ordered it is not legally significant. She poo pooed the collaborative process In one of her videos (slow handclap). She has acted that way ever since. In reality the legal system does not begin and end in court. It’s more about what you do out of court that matters. Judges hate court time being wasted on stuff two grown ass adults should be able to work out amongst themselves.

She has shown herself unable and unwilling to partake in mediation, to respond to reasonable requests for information, to maintain confidentiality and to behave in proper fashion. It goes well beyond bad faith into borderline criminal territory (threats and intimidation). She clearly didn’t accept warnings or good advice.

This has given Ioan the ability to successfully argue that things need to be expedited quickly and without anymore of her filibustering and nonsense. Essentially she has put herself in the position of always being court ordered because nothing else works.

• Heart

sweetnessfollows

VIP Member
I'm not armchair diagnosing nor am I excusing Alice here, but I just wanted to offer an example of this being a possibility.

I was diagnosed with BPD when I was 24, went through therapy and I take meds for some of the more difficult symptoms. I was living my best life for quite some time, I finally had my condition under control and was my best self. I got pregnant and was great through the pregnancy, but after having my daughter I was destabilised pretty badly. Along with having postnatal depression, it was like all that hard work was being undone. It's hard to explain in detail but I felt like I lost myself when I'd JUST found myself.

It took about two years and a lot of work on myself before I was stable again. I'm not the same as I was before I had my daughter, but I'm still a better version than pre-diagnosis. So I can absolutely believe that Alice may have had her shit together until after her first baby was born.
Alice absolutely with documentation did not have her stuff together before having kids.

She faked accounts on IMDb boards to bully people, lie, and rant. She was aggressive to the online IG fan board that was shut down because of her antics.

She's been rumoured to be a nightmare on sets and in person.

She is both aware and purposeful in her actions to negativity impact people.

• Heart

Fed Up

The absolute favorite tactic of Deb & Lin, was to tell the fan group there was SO MUCH MORE going on than they (the fans) knew about. It made them feel superior and powerful. Now that I know Alice taught them everything they knew, I'm sure the three of them reveled in keeping the peasants, uh, fans, in the dark and grateful for crumbs. The "secret info" often turned out to be nothing.

Try not to let that kind of crap upset you. It's a game to her, & her top two minions, and we're the pieces ♠♣♥♦.

• Heart

M33L4

VIP Member
The Alice army (I hate to use a war analogy but Lupenis started it) consists of a couple of oddball psycho Grannies who loved IG up till recently, a couple of weird knight whites and Marcia.
Ioan is not worried.
He’s at his childhood home with his new love reconnecting with his parents. I’ll bet B is picking up some Welsh and loving every second of it.
Fuck Alice and her goon squad into the fucking sea. The bin is full of wine bottles.

• Haha
  • Heart

Mad Betty

VIP Member
So in Alice's latest Cameo she laughs about her "angry text messages being all over the tabloids" like it's a joke and that's all it was. She also says that she tries not to focus on the person she's angry with, but her months of abusive texts/emails/messages/SM posts (and years for the SM posts) prove otherwise.

She really has no ability to own her behavior or show remorse. I don't think she will change. I just don't think she can.

• Sick

Nesibindi

Chatty Member
My first comment here, after lurking for a while.
I have to say, I LOVE this post!
It's at least bringing a bit of balance to the 'Alice is the devil, poor Ioan, I love Bianca' party.

I'm not buying that either IG or BW is saintly, or that Alice is black as night.

After watching the whole poo show from afar for some months, my honest impression is that Ioan has simply enacted that time honoured old chestnut - he's bailed and got himself a younger model. I'm not sure in which order.

Long relationships/marriages are at times or even often, trying, they take compromise, tolerance, patience, effort, watering of the grass.
Ioan wasn't around for much of the time for one thing and are we really to believe he went out with this woman for seven years, then chose to marry her, then chose to go through rounds of IVF and have children with her and the whole time he was a cowed, placating little man?

Nope, sorry, I don't believe that.

I think their marriage had problems , as marriages more often than not do - and that Alice actually sugar coated that, perhaps for a long time, with her 'feeling joy every day' (to paraphrase) type recollections.
Who knows what SHE had to put up with, behind the public photos.

Yes, she does seem to have 'let herself go' 😱 somewhat and I wonder if it's simply this that has resulted in Ioan getting 'bored'.
Although I don't think Alice is quite the superbrain she thinks she is - she seems to think what mainstream media dictates at any given time - she's a 53 year old woman (so probably menopausal 😱😩), has health problems - and yes, fibromyalgia IS real and can be very debilitating, I have it - and has just been discarded by her partner of 20 years and been told (it seems) that he wants her and their 2 children out of the family home.(Btw, why the hell SHOULD she 'get off her ass and get a job'? She's a MOTHER to two young girls and has a house to run with, it seems, no paid help anymore. Yes, I know, I'd bloody love paid help ..)

Jesus! I feel sorry for the woman.

Sure, she's been bitter, obsessed, loose lipped.
Who tf wouldn't be in that situation?
I'm sure most of us have been through a shitty break up at one time or another.
Have we all acted like 'oh that's fine, he's choosing to move on, he's a great guy and I'm grateful for the years we had'?
Don't think so!

In finishing, Alice - the red lipstick is great but PLEASE DON'T COLOUR OUTSIDE THE LINES!
Ps. Maybe not the most eloquent I've ever been, but it's 2.45am and I should have been asleep 4 hours ago 😩

Pps. Ioan and B have only known each other for months, not years and already he's publicising a film where SHE'S gonna be the STAR?
Personally 🤷 I would venture to say she's a quick worker and I wonder if poor old Ioan will one day find himself on the old 'scrap heap' if something even more 'joy enhancing' comes along ..
And you chose this post to reveal yourself.
We are not here doing battle as defenders for Ioan or Bianca. That kind of crap we leave to Alice's FM's. This a gossip site, we gossip. Who cares about all the maybe or could have and what if's you are throwing up. We are reacting to what she put out and what she put out is disgusting. He has a right to leave a marriage and if it as bad as you try to imply, then she should be happy to be well rid of him. I don't care if Bianca is Satan's spawn, she don't snore in my face.

She has to run a two bedroom house and she needs paid help to do it? You don't run a two bedroom house, it not a frigging ten room mansion with extensive grounds. Plus the girls are in school all day so they are being taken care of. Judging by what time kids here in the US get home from school, they would be home around 4-5pm, if they have no extracurricular activities. So what taking care of does she have to do, that prevents her from getting a job?

So, yes she should get of her ass and get a job. She is going to have to whether she wants to or not. She signed a prenup and that thing is going to be upheld. she is not going to get life time spousal support and child support ends when Elsie turns 18. Tik tok tik tok... time's running out to make those changes. Toodles, you are too funny.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha

PinkyWinky

VIP Member
I can’t believe how pretty Bianca is even when she feels bad, there’s something innately elegant and beautiful about her. 💃 ❤ She oozes self confidence but in a modest and relatable way and she’s articulate and smart with it. I’m really glad she shared her story on IG.. 💕

It’s easy to see why Ioan is so smitten with her. I’m sure his parents and family adore her too. What a drastic contrast, everything with Alice was always reduced to her sleazy and vulgar mind, even the most mundane things take a perverse turn in her head.

• Heart
Reactions: 38

mrsarrell

Reading the posts over the last couple of days has really got me thinking about what she hopes to achieve. I’ve come to the conclusion that it can only be completely ruining Ioan. The PRO is a done deal as far as I can see - desperately trying to prove he’s been abusive to her (🙄) will surely only make it more likely, as detailed by posters far smarter than me who have pointed out that courts will want to keep 2 abusive people apart. As for using his private information to try to leverage the divorce, it’s pretty clear that there’s very little to leverage, save his professional reputation and his relationship with his children.
Imagine being that bitter, nasty and vindictive that you’d place your own need to ‘win’ above the needs of your own children to have a healthy relationship with their father, your own and your children’s financial security. The damage she’s prepared to do to her own children in order to be ‘right’ is terrifying.

• Sad
  • Heart

PinkyWinky

VIP Member
I’m not fangirling Bianca I’m just pointing out how gorgeous she is, especially compared to Alice and what a wonderful addiction she’ll be to the Gruffudd/Griffiths family when they do marry, in a lovely chapel on a Welsh hillside surrounded by flowers in bloom and all their loved ones who can’t stand AE. And how amazing it will be for the girls to have such an incredible female role-model in their lives. 😁😁❤ Just stating the obvious really. 😉😆🌺🌺🌺🌺

• Haha
  • Heart

Mad Betty

VIP Member
It occured to me that the reason Yo thought Alice had created the Tone account on Twitter and allegedly reached out to him wasn't because of Tattle or other accounts on Twitter calling the account out. I suspect it was because he knows she has a history of creating personas and using sock accounts. After more than 20 years together he knows how she operates.

Treacletrixter

VIP Member
Ok Lupaper has finally convinced me he is right. I therefore want to lead a campaign to drop him into the Ukrainian battlefield to personally lead the anti tank division. Clearly he will be safe as houses because tanks are for pussies.

• Haha
  • Heart

KikiFromNy

VIP Member
I have to wonder if Alice is just fishing here. She knows they are overseas but has no way of knowing when they are coming back. She's got to be livid if they are visiting IG's parents.

She's trying to imply he won't be back for the TRO hearing while wondering when HER HUSBAND IS COMING HOME.

Her and Lupeniseseseseses supposed confidence? Bullshit. No way IG would file if his attorney wasn't sure.

• Heart

Treacletrixter

VIP Member
I have to wonder if Alice is just fishing here. She knows they are overseas but has no way of knowing when they are coming back. She's got to be livid if they are visiting IG's parents.

She's trying to imply he won't be back for the TRO hearing while wondering when HER HUSBAND IS COMING HOME.

Her and Lupeniseseseseses supposed confidence? Bullshit. No way IG would file if his attorney wasn't sure.
She is livid. The photo with Gloria, a fuck you to Ioan and his mum. The girls should be cuddling their grandma.
It’s awful that those kids who had 2 years of lockdown have missed chances to travel with their dad. They could have had a week in France and a trip to Wales.

She has confidence and Bravado because she is writing the response. Her lawyers have probably given up trying to keep it relevant and truthful. They know Ioans team are waiting for her to lie. Remember she doesn’t see what she says as lies. She just expects people to believe what she says. But things that might come up.

1. Tamika, she may be about to learn it is better to say and do nothing when being provoked.
  2. Allegations about Ioans marital behaviour, the old gaslighting chestnut. Water that is well and truly muddied. I’d say Alice might be the one surprised by revelations.
  3. A statement by gloria. Which is going to be a disaster for Gloria.
Court dates get shifted all the time for mundane reasons.

• Heart
Reactions: 37
Look at his hand, in his pocket. What's it doing? Cheap suit with shallow pockets? Or is his hand clenched into a fist regardless of pocket-depth?

AE's expression looks sad, despite the smile (and look at the size of his head compared to hers which isn't even small)

IG looks the same as he does in many photos: smug, full of his own self-delight, mummy's pretty little boy

They must have decided on this pose in advance, with her for some reason portraying the big-sister role. I used to believe AE had a strongly masculine presence. But now, I suspect it's more a case of IG having a strong little-girl presence

Why is his hand in his pocket? And should we guess it's the same with his other hand?

Why aren't his arms around her? I mean, ask yourself why. And this isn't the only photo of this kind featuring the pair of them. Compare it to photos of yourself with your man at the time. Would he have stood with his hands in his pockets? What would you have thought if he had? Do your daughter's husband or lover stand like a tin-god with his hands in his pockets as she hugs him? What would you think if he did? Be honest

Remember the interview in the garden with AE, IG and Piers Morgan? Remember little boy IG clutching AE's hand throughout? It looked awkward as hell and made him look like a mentally deficient idiot who was reliant on hanging onto AE-Mum as if his life depended on it. What was that about and why didn't Piers or the photographer quit filming to explain that in order to get the three of them in the shot, they were being compelled to show IG leaning far over in order to hold AE's hand which would look strange to viewers, particularly as IG seemed incapable of existing on his own in his own chair and as AE was seemingly so accustomed to IG's clinginess and so sensitive to his needs that she tolerated the sheer unmanliness of him

Did IG develop an overwhelming revulsion for AE during her pregnancies and afterwards? Was/is he revolted by womanliness generally, except when it applies to his mother? Is that what happened, same as Priscilla Presley claimed occurred between her and the mighty Elvis once she'd given birth? If so, no wonder AE grew more and more despondent and no wonder she wants to rip IG's guts out now

As for BW and her Pollyanna performance -- she's savvy and has friends. She didn't fall out of a rainbow. Hope she's thinking about all this, because no matter how much people choose to paint IG as the 'good' one in contrast to Bad Alice, BW knows from life experience that this can never be the case outside women's fiction. Hope she's getting in with a few questions of IG. And if she plans a long term relationship with him (I tend to suspect there's no intimacy between them outside IG fangirls' heads) she might be wise not to contemplate having a family with him and instead cultivate into old age her virginal innocence role, for fear she and her widening thighs and hips cause him to find her as repulsive as he appears to find AE
damn homie if i ever share something like this i hope people know i either got hacked or i’m bein painfully sarcastic.

• Haha
Reactions: 37