Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #77 Honk the Hornblower

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Mini recap:

Tone: Alice has never physically assaulted anyone/ This was a fake claim by .....

:unsure: Now I am thinking she must have done. Else why do you need to deny it??

Tone: Dialysis ward. Just to show that I am not Alice

Proves nothing Fucko! They may be timesharing the account or AE found a random pic online.

AE: oh and your profile is all about kindness. Are you one of those people who thinks it’s ok to preach kindness but not practise it at all? Your comment makes it feel that way.

mAlice is now reinventing herself. It's Alice #justbekind Evans. :LOL:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
B has posted a new story on Instagram (sorry I don’t know how to post it here)

looks like they’re somewhere residential or they’ve rented a cute cottage with a garden? I see a dog too

all very cute!

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 30
TeamAlice is so very jealous of the fun, support, and wit of our group here. I regularly laugh out loud now which I have not done since before the Pandemic. I’m in awe of the intelligence and talent here in addition to the warmth.
If mAlice took advice from the wealth of wisdom found here she might just come out ahead.

Tattle Turds are the best! 🥰❤

• Heart
Reactions: 53
1645708209579.png

Horatio, his hand and his curls fully support this thread title.
:ROFLMAO:
I hope Alice and her friends appreciate it too ;)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
Where do you think B filmed her new IG story? Very pretty, could it be IG's parents house? If so, that will sting. I love that B is embracing his family and heritage.

• Heart
Reactions: 41
B has posted a new story on Instagram (sorry I don’t know how to post it here)

looks like they’re somewhere residential or they’ve rented a cute cottage with a garden? I see a dog too

all very cute!
Given that the dog is not Bear it's probably at a friends or his parents place

• Heart
Reactions: 28
I'm off to bed, will check in tomorrow and hope someone has shared the new link by then.
Also best wishes to the poor souls of Ukraine, having a terrible unsettling time. I hope this will be over soon but I fear not.:cry:

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 37
Where do you think B filmed her new IG story? Very pretty, could it be IG's parents house? If so, that will sting. I love that B is embracing his family and heritage.
ha, that’s what I’m hoping but I have a tendency to celebrate too quickly 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I dated a guy once in the army, aaaaages back. He knew his stuff though, his degree was focused on it.

The way he spoke about his work, within the army, is full on the way this weird wolf man is speaking about a divorce????

There is proper discussion about blocking strategies, tactics, lines of defence etc etc. All this discussion, proper war like talk, to combat what? Combat people who are casually giving their opinion about a public bitter divorce, probably whilst eating a kit-kat with friends on in the background?

MAKE THIS MAKE SENSE.

• Haha
Reactions: 35
If you want to know just check here (they shot a scene at their house somewhere at the beginning) 🧐

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
I think it's his parents' place. I wonder if BW and IG are in separate rooms? Probably.

AE kicked up a stink about this on twitter cos Ma and Pa Gruff said they had to be in separate rooms when she visited them (pre marriage).

Newsflash mAlice - their house, their rules!

I wondered why he and BW didn't go to visit Wales after the France job. It's a lot closer from there but maybe IG wanted to wait a bit before introducing her? If she's meeting and staying with the parents, it seems like it's serious. I bet they are soooooooo relieved BW is not another narc.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 35
I dated a guy once in the army, aaaaages back. He knew his stuff though, his degree was focused on it.

The way he spoke about his work, within the army, is full on the way this weird wolf man is speaking about a divorce????

There is proper discussion about blocking strategies, tactics, lines of defence etc etc. All this discussion, proper war like talk, to combat what? Combat people who are casually giving their opinion about a public bitter divorce, probably whilst eating a kit-kat with friends on in the background?

MAKE THIS MAKE SENSE.
Hahaha. I’m usually eating Hot Tamales candies with my favorite YouTube vlog “Vivien Tries” in the background! That’s about as heavy as it gets. All of us are looking for distractions from the ugliness of our world. Well, I am at least.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I think it's his parents' place. I wonder if BW and IG are in separate rooms? Probably.

AE kicked up a stink about this on twitter cos Ma and Pa Gruff said they had to be in separate rooms when she visited them (pre marriage).

Newsflash mAlice - their house, their rules!

I wondered why he and BW didn't go to visit Wales after the France job. It's a lot closer from there but maybe IG wanted to wait a bit before introducing her? If she's meeting and staying with the parents, it seems like it's serious. I bet they are soooooooo relieved BW is not another narc.
probably too early, probably wanted to see his kids asap again (thanks Alice), probably wanted to introduce her first to his kids (thanks Alice again)

• Heart
Reactions: 21

MAKE THIS MAKE SENSE.
DO YOU KNOW ME??
😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.