Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #78 Cancel ur ho abs my TRO

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I like to see balance, too- and so do judges.
However, that ship has sailed, and unless Alice has got some more evidence, she will lose, and Ioan will get a permanent RO.

If Alice had evidence, she would have filed herself. However that is not what she wants. She wanted him back before (so why would she file), now she wants to see him destroyed. If she had evidence that countered what Ioan said in the paperwork, she had her chance to provide it when she filed her response. Her lawyer filed a document that mistakenly treated it as if it is a defamation suit. It isn't. It is a harassment suit that aims to stop abuse. I don't buy the first amendment argument one iota. If that argument was valid, nobody would ever get a RO, ever.

BTW, ex parte simply means without notice to the party. Often those hearings just have the judge and the applicant. In the UK such hearings are reserved for the most urgent and violent of cases.

For many RO's (or injunctions in the UK) harassment would not be considered so urgent as to justify an ex parte hearing, but as long as the evidence is there the RO injunction will still be granted, with a TRO first (interim order in the UK), and it is usual for the respondent to have some notice and be able to be heard before the TRO is made. Ex Parte is only relevant to notice to the respondent, it has no bearing on the overall merits of the substantive application. From what I have seen, Ioan's application has merit.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
This thread is full of the most disgusting sexist, ageist claptrap, and btw HRT comes to us all 🙄
I'm terrified now. I'm 59, have never had HRT and never wanted to. I was just so glad to be post menopausal.

And yes after 16 years I'm now widowed and expect I will never have a partner again.

What terrors have I got ahead of me?

Like, I haven't been depressed enough this past week ......

You don't need to broadcast the fact you're ignoring posts you don't agree with.
Everyone's putting everyone on ignore who posts something they don't like. Then you get the same views regurgitated over and over and wonder why people find it refreshing when someone posts something different.

@plinky yeah I hear you. I can't say I feel much empathy for her at this point, but I'm sure the hurt was/is real for her.
The hurt was/is real for him and for much much longer.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Lucky for Alice she did a lot of it in private to his phone and his mums email. Her social media use wasn’t even the main focus of the TRO
There are also adults who can avow to the harm caused now by her behaviour. Mental stress, loss of income and reputation as well deterioration to physical health. Plus she is doing it to influence the outcome of other legal proceedings by a continuation of abuse and coercion.

Alices lawyers can put lipstick on the pig. But she undermined any serious defence they could have used. She didn’t speak the truth. She threatened, coerced and abused him and Bianca in private and in public. It caused harm and damage.

I would hope that you can’t use 1st amendment rights in pursuit of a crime in this case Domestic Abuse or to incite. Her dream post did incite an attack on Ioans insta. The hack posts did incite attacks as well. She’s a bleeping idiot with a vindictive streak.

Honestly it’s better that Alice goes Kamikaze on this than playing it smart. By playing it smart I mean showing insight and s willingness to change. Which would be just a lie and an opportunity to inflict more damage

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Curious if anyone thinks Ioan actually doesn’t like pets in the house…? I hesitate to say “animals,” as I don’t think any of us truly think he just hates ALL animals (not to mention it’s pretty rare that you’d find someone who does). In an old interview, when he was like mid-twenties, he even said the ideal life for him was to live in Wales with a few chickens, so, def not turned off by animals in general. I’m referring to animals in the house, as pets. I know already that he’s allergic to cats. Did he grow up with pets?

He never struck me as being fond of Emma, but as was stated here earlier, he didn’t get a chance to bond with her, really. If he isn’t quite a fan of animals in the house then I’m curious how he might be feeling towards Bubba Bear. I mean Bear is adorable and bright but I wonder if there is still going to have to be an adjustment period for Ioan to bond with him.
It’s all just bullshit from Alice. I don’t doubt that Ioan may have had some concerns about adding another ‘drama’ to their lives - ie if the girls don’t take responsibility for Emma (like kids SWEAR they will do while they are desperately begging for a pet - right parents?!) then it will fall on Alice and she will be hopeless, and the poor thing will end up neglected or worse - only for him to have to solve it all, with associated costs, when he comes back from work. He may have thrown in the allergy thing to try and sway the notion, but, as you can see with Bear, that problem’s been entirely overcome. Antihistamines to the rescue!

• Heart
Reactions: 22
I like to see balance, too- and so do judges.
However, that ship has sailed, and unless Alice has got some more evidence, she will lose, and Ioan will get a permanent RO.

If Alice had evidence, she would have filed herself. However that is not what she wants. She wanted him back before (so why would she file), now she wants to see him destroyed. If she had evidence that countered what Ioan said in the paperwork, she had her chance to provide it when she filed her response. Her lawyer filed a document that mistakenly treated it as if it is a defamation suit. It isn't. It is a harassment suit that aims to stop abuse. I don't buy the first amendment argument one iota. If that argument was valid, nobody would ever get a RO, ever.

BTW, ex parte simply means without notice to the party. Often those hearings just have the judge and the applicant. In the UK such hearings are reserved for the most urgent and violent of cases.

For many RO's (or injunctions in the UK) harassment would not be considered so urgent as to justify an ex parte hearing, but as long as the evidence is there the RO injunction will still be granted, with a TRO first (interim order in the UK), and it is usual for the respondent to have some notice and be able to be heard before the TRO is made. Ex Parte is only relevant to notice to the respondent, it has no bearing on the overall merits of the substantive application. From what I have seen, Ioan's application has merit.
Thank you @Weathergirl , interesting and informative post.

Reactions: 14
if only Alice would be as fanatic about the 1st amendment when it comes to tattles opinion of her...

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Am I imagining things, or has AE lost a lot of her celebrity followers? I no longer have any people in common with her.

Reactions: 24
Sorry been affa busy this weekend (not with any kind of fun but with 14 hour shifts unfortunately lol) - I must have missed this, what happened with Victoria?
Putting this in a spoiler cause it was a few threads back now and whilst she has been mentioned in recent convos I feel like she doesn't need this tit you know?
Victoria was an Alice fan and through cameo and the cameo chat, basically just fucked about with her. Being Alice. It really hurt Victoria cause the subject matter is so personal (ivf) and this was around the time the extent of the abuse was published so it was a bit poleaxing. There's a lovely poster on here who knows Victoria and helped out massively with her mental health and getting her away from all things mAlice and things like that.
So we get to now and Alice is posting thumbnails on cameo and what she was using was Victoria's. And this is knowing what she did to her which to me is calculating and vicious. And she knew exactly what she was doing. Someone had mentioned that perhaps Alice didn't know that V had left the "camp" so I was just pointing out that she did know and was just being her normal disrespectful, abusive self.
Eh, I don't feel that was very coherant but I'm on some meds* for a sore back so I hope I at least made sense.

*I am not in charge of children, nor 3 sharp ones in and mixing my meds, I have showered (badly but water did touch my skin 😂) and have a clean top on. Oh and I have no red lipstick round my face but my hair does resemble a birds nest.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
There are also adults who can avow to the harm caused now by her behaviour. Mental stress, loss of income and reputation as well deterioration to physical health. Plus she is doing it to influence the outcome of other legal proceedings by a continuation of abuse and coercion.

Alices lawyers can put lipstick on the pig. But she undermined any serious defence they could have used. She didn’t speak the truth. She threatened, coerced and abused him and Bianca in private and in public. It caused harm and damage.

I would hope that you can’t use 1st amendment rights in pursuit of a crime in this case Domestic Abuse or to incite. Her dream post did incite an attack on Ioans insta. The hack posts did incite attacks as well. She’s a bleeping idiot with a vindictive streak.

Honestly it’s better that Alice goes Kamikaze on this than playing it smart. By playing it smart I mean showing insight and s willingness to change. Which would be just a lie and an opportunity to inflict more damage
The funniest thing is watching a narc. TRY to do the right thing - what their lawyer or advisor has told them to do. Of course it always involves staying quiet, containing your anger, calming yourself and making noises and indications of your willingness to participate in a reasonable manner. They can do it for only so long, before the buildup of bile cannot be contained. It must be going against every instinct they have, because, before you know it, out it spews all over the place, and you’re back to square one.

What’s not so funny is that this is what Ioan has experienced over the past years - brief efforts of lovebombing and a charm offensive, to provide hope, only to be horribly let down when her appalling behaviour comes roaring back without warning.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
She also has some nerve to torment him in mails to get a job himself or if not chase for a 2nd career (but she herself finds this impossible for herself), after he worked non-stop for years (which she also didnt like) and while she withholds the kids from him. Arguing that working is his part of the parenting job and spending time with the kids hers. Sickening.
Funny how 1950s she is when it comes to rigid parental roles. Her excuse for not working is that she is disabled due to alcoholism fibro. BW has a much more severe disability but you can tell she has a much better work ethic.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
I feel like Alice is quite sexist, ageist (well at least vain if not ageist. I would say there's been no ageist comments here as we regularly point out beautiful 50+ women who don't need to lie about their age and put wonky filters onto vids and photos when their real life face is papped and yet continue to do so) and she has a lot of claptrap she put into the world. Claptrap that was abusive and defamatory of, when you add them up, quite a lot of people.

So bite bite from my non green but slightly Pepsi max'd grubby teeth.
Oh look I'm an oversharer too ✌🏻

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Curious if anyone thinks Ioan actually doesn’t like pets in the house…? I hesitate to say “animals,” as I don’t think any of us truly think he just hates ALL animals (not to mention it’s pretty rare that you’d find someone who does). In an old interview, when he was like mid-twenties, he even said the ideal life for him was to live in Wales with a few chickens, so, def not turned off by animals in general. I’m referring to animals in the house, as pets. I know already that he’s allergic to cats. Did he grow up with pets?

He never struck me as being fond of Emma, but as was stated here earlier, he didn’t get a chance to bond with her, really. If he isn’t quite a fan of animals in the house then I’m curious how he might be feeling towards Bubba Bear. I mean Bear is adorable and bright but I wonder if there is still going to have to be an adjustment period for Ioan to bond with him.
I am curious why everyone thinks he’s allergic to animals? Where has he said this? He seems to look very happy with Bear. I think Alice makes tit up and he never wanted Emma to start with cos the timing was bad as he wanted to leave Alice. I do get feeling looking at his very white apartment - girls room everything was white. How bear fits into that I’m not too sure.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Funny how 1950s she is when it comes to rigid parental roles. Her excuse for not working is that she is disabled due to alcoholism fibro. BW has a much more severe disability but you can tell she has a much better work ethic.
Her excuse for not working changes daily more than her underwear.
It's the children.
It's the school run.
It's the fibro.
I do other work from home.
No, it's definitely the children.
I can't get out of bed 50‰ of the time.
No wait....

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I feel like Alice is quite sexist, ageist (well at least vain if not ageist. I would say there's been no ageist comments here as we regularly point out beautiful 50+ women who don't need to lie about their age and put wonky filters onto vids and photos when their real life face is papped and yet continue to do so) and she has a lot of claptrap she put into the world. Claptrap that was abusive and defamatory of, when you add them up, quite a lot of people.

So bite bite from my non green but slightly Pepsi max'd grubby teeth.
Oh look I'm an oversharer too ✌🏻
She is majorly sexist and thinks a man should be providing for her for life!

I don’t comment on her looks - I’m fat myself 🤣 yes, it comes to many of us. Doesn’t stop you getting a job though like us normal plebs do

• Heart
Reactions: 30
I am curious why everyone thinks he’s allergic to animals? Where has he said this? He seems to look very happy with Bear. I think Alice makes tit up and he never wanted Emma to start with cos the timing was bad as he wanted to leave Alice. I do get feeling looking at his very white apartment - girls room everything was white. How bear fits into that I’m not too sure.
I may be wrong but I think Alice announced this? She seems very bitter about his affection to Bear. I’m allergic to cat & dog dander but some bother me less than others, some don’t bother me at all. To be honest it can be very dependent on how the hair sheds and how regularly the hair is brushed up…

Reactions: 11
I agree there is a never a good reason to do that. Personally, I can't stand the woman and I've been outraged by what I've seen over the past few months. I enjoy reading different perspectives that discuss angles I hadn't considered before. For example posts that give me more insight into how she might have ended up the way she did. Nothing will erase what she's done or make it ok. I'm not talking about Ioan at all because I have nothing to go on. Or trying to balance out him or Alice. Aside from wishing him all the best and a healthy happy future I don't have much to say about him.
We have done this many times and considered and debated a lot of opinions and perspectives. I expect most posters are well past it. A quick recap

• Alice graduated from university and traveled for a year before settling in Paris as model come actress.
  • She spent a lot of her twenties and early thirties living with a multi millionaire who in her words funded her lifestyle whilst telling her how to dress, where to eat and how to act, against her own preferences. All very not normal unless you view “relationships” as transactions.
  • She met Ioan and moved onto him
  • She immediately caused angry confrontations and discourse with his fans, his family and friends.
  • She apparently demanded marriage and he reluctantly agreed.
  • she continued to fight with fans and other people on SM for many years.
  • She gained a bad reputation in the industry on her own jobs and caused problems on Ioans sets.
  • She had children through ivf which was very expensive
  • She continued to work after marriage and after having children. But work dried up. She eventually had a fight with her agent and stopped altogether
  • They employed nannies and staff to look after the children and the house even though she wasn’t getting work.
  • She continued to get a reputation for picking fights and threatening people on line
  • She got caught in camera picking a fight in a car park and threatening the other driver. She was in the wrong
  • Ioan left her and she launched a vicious attack on him
  • Oh yes, she claims HW made a salacious remark to her and that caused their careers to falter. When they actually didn’t. Ioan didn’t witness the event and was reluctant to back her version of events. As was his agent who Alice claims knew about it. She sold stories to the press about the incident.
In summary she has never had a moral compass, will argue with a hat stand and is a whole hamper short of a picnic.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 46
I was trying to quote @Bridgeofsighs

Except Ioan gets dragged back to the family home where he can live in the garage forever with a GPS collar on him and the bogan ho is deported to Australia for the crime of adultery and having horse teeth.

This reads like a script from the League of Gentlemen and he'll be dragged back to Royston Vasey by Edward and his sister/wife Tubs to look at all the shiny things.

I upset my covert narcissist ex by daring to divorce him after all the stunts he pulled, in particular the last one, asking for a divorce over the phone the night before our 20th wedding anniversary... For all those years I was in a state of confusion and anxiety and waiting for the person I fell in love with to come back, but, it was all an illusion and still to this day some of my friends believe he wasn't capable and I was the one who fcked up (I was quite sassy back in the day, but that changed to a submissive person) with time and the help of Mr Devonshire Pixie I have slowly put myself back together, but I still flinch when I smell the ex's aftershave or favourite whiskey, but I'm determined like Ioan to live my life free of the fear of all the things these things can throw at us, thankfully Ioan like the many turds here have overcome hideous relationships with these duptious (I hope I spelt that right) creatures. Oh, Alice and Lupine (sounds like a toilet cleaner) I'm not on Twitter or Instagram or am I Ioan or Bianca, but what I am and proud to say is I am a survivor... Sorry for the merail I haven't worked out how to do the spoiler on my phone (and I'm a huge technophobe) Hope you lovely Turds have a good day... and I'm waiting for RTP newest cartoon...

• Heart
Reactions: 36
I'd say it was her going over his head to interfere with the production of HARROW. It was probably humiliating & enraging for him. He NEVER causes trouble on a set and has an excellent working reputation. She tried to force her will there too -- that was the final straw, IMO.
I agree. If my soon to be husband did that to me at either 10 weeks in to the relationship or 10 years, I would find it abusive. If I did it to him he would tell me to leave and go the therapy. The whole situation is textbook control and probably made him put lots of other minor incidents in to perspective.

Reactions: 30
She is majorly sexist and thinks a man should be providing for her for life!

I don’t comment on her looks - I’m fat myself 🤣 yes, it comes to many of us. Doesn’t stop you getting a job though like us normal plebs do
Oh she definitely is! I was quite aghast when I read that comment!
I don't as such comment on her looks, I am in no place to (I admit it's too much wine, advancing age and got worse during lockdown) but I do feel she opens herself up the criticism as she's radically different in pap photos than what she puts out there on Instagram. But there has been a lot of posts in support of ageing actresses and persons who obviously take care of themselves and still look better than me even in my prime 😂 I don't think Alice has ever been written off due to her age....definitely cause she's an abusive piece of tit of course 😇

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.