Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #78 Cancel ur ho abs my TRO

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I am curious why everyone thinks he’s allergic to animals? Where has he said this? He seems to look very happy with Bear. I think Alice makes tit up and he never wanted Emma to start with cos the timing was bad as he wanted to leave Alice. I do get feeling looking at his very white apartment - girls room everything was white. How bear fits into that I’m not too sure.
It’s possible Bear is a type that doesn’t shed too much, or even at all. That would make a huge difference, if I can compare it to my beagle that sheds pillowcases worth a week. At any rate, I’ve got lots of white and floorboards too - miraculously, dog hair disappears if you sweep or vacuum it up, you just have to make the effort! Or get a Roomba thingy to do it for you lol

Reactions: 17
It’s possible Bear is a type that doesn’t shed too much, or even at all. That would make a huge difference, if I can compare it to my beagle that sheds pillowcases worth a week. At any rate, I’ve got lots of white and floorboards too - miraculously, dog hair disappears if you sweep or vacuum it up, you just have to make the effort! Or get a Roomba thingy to do it for you lol
Bear is a cavoodle they don’t shed and are hypoallergenic. I have one myself and my son is fine with him and he’s allergic to dogs. I guess each person is different though. With dogs it’s the salvia that is the issue mostly.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
I don’t need to, but I can because no one owns the thread right? And it was really just a reminder to other contributors (including myself) to not bite at antagonist posts - which is a benefit to all as it isn’t fun when a thread descends in to an argument
The contradiction is laughable when 5 mins earlier …. ( If other people want balance and you don't like it, you don't have to engage but you also don't run this thread and don't get to dictate the tone of it. ) in their own words 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
The contradiction is laughable when 5 mins earlier …. ( If other people want balance and you don't like it, you don't have to engage but you also don't run this thread and don't get to dictate the tone of it. ) in their own words 😂
Yep but my comment has been removed so either Mods think it was too far or the original poster realised and removed it 😎

• Wow
Reactions: 7
I’m looking forward to her going to this hearing to talk about her right to speak freely on social media, when the TRO was mostly about all the awful things she did and said privately. She’s going to look pretty idiotic

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
View attachment 1095027
look at that shoulder dust.

I love this, what she loves “The first sip of a glass of wine ah ummmm …. Not the third glass - the first - just one ahummmmm”

🤣🤣🤣🤣 How many glasses of wine again Alice?
I think the shoulder dust is dry shampoo residue. Alice is using it to cover her roots and make her hair look thicker

Reactions: 13
Step 1: Get the f*** out. COMPLETE.
Step 2: File for divorce. COMPLETE.
Step 3: Get a temporary restraining order. COMPLETE.
Step 4: Get a permanent restraining order. COUNT DOWN - 10 9 8 7 6 5 4 3 2 1
Step 5: Get a divorce. IMMINENT
Step 6: Ioan to live happily ever after. EXPONENTIALLY INCREASING.

There isn't a damn thing you can do about this, Alice.

• Heart
Reactions: 44
I was trying to quote @Bridgeofsighs

Except Ioan gets dragged back to the family home where he can live in the garage forever with a GPS collar on him and the bogan ho is deported to Australia for the crime of adultery and having horse teeth.

This reads like a script from the League of Gentlemen and he'll be dragged back to Royston Vasey by Edward and his sister/wife Tubs to look at all the shiny things.

I upset my covert narcissist ex by daring to divorce him after all the stunts he pulled, in particular the last one, asking for a divorce over the phone the night before our 20th wedding anniversary... For all those years I was in a state of confusion and anxiety and waiting for the person I fell in love with to come back, but, it was all an illusion and still to this day some of my friends believe he wasn't capable and I was the one who fcked up (I was quite sassy back in the day, but that changed to a submissive person) with time and the help of Mr Devonshire Pixie I have slowly put myself back together, but I still flinch when I smell the ex's aftershave or favourite whiskey, but I'm determined like Ioan to live my life free of the fear of all the things these things can throw at us, thankfully Ioan like the many turds here have overcome hideous relationships with these duptious (I hope I spelt that right) creatures. Oh, Alice and Lupine (sounds like a toilet cleaner) I'm not on Twitter or Instagram or am I Ioan or Bianca, but what I am and proud to say is I am a survivor... Sorry for the merail I haven't worked out how to do the spoiler on my phone (and I'm a huge technophobe) Hope you lovely Turds have a good day... and I'm waiting for RTP newest cartoon...
Congratulations on “putting yourself together”.
I wish you and Mr Devonshire Pixie a whole lots of love xx

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Bear is a cavoodle they don’t shed and are hypoallergenic. I have one myself and my son is fine with him and he’s allergic to dogs. I guess each person is different though. With dogs it’s the salvia that is the issue mostly.
Yes, I thought he looked like that breed. Hopefully Ioan’s not swapping spit with Bear so he’ll be ok! And I presume you mean saliva, but I’ve heard salvia can be quite the issue too! 🥴😵💫🤪

Step 1: Get the f*** out. COMPLETE.
Step 2: File for divorce. COMPLETE.
Step 3: Get a temporary restraining order. COMPLETE.
Step 4: Get a permanent restraining order. COUNT DOWN - 10 9 8 7 6 5 4 3 2 1
Step 5: Get a divorce. IMMINENT
Step 6: Ioan to live happily ever after. EXPONENTIALLY INCREASING.

There isn't a damn thing you can do about this, Alice.
Also - Fight for fair access to children - ONGOING

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Yes, I thought he looked like that breed. Hopefully Ioan’s not swapping spit with Bear so he’ll be ok! And I presume you mean saliva, but I’ve heard salvia can be quite the issue too! 🥴😵💫🤪

Also - Fight for fair access to children - ONGOING
I dunno what did I type?? I don’t spell check you get what you get and you don’t get upset 🤣. It actually looked like the word saliva to me Lol

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I’m looking forward to her going to this hearing to talk about her right to speak freely on social media, when the TRO was mostly about all the awful things she did and said privately. She’s going to look pretty idiotic
Totally this, most of it was via the Wizard app or Emails from the children accounts!
Don’t tell me that’s not harassment. He is well within his right to block all communication from her, use (I may be wrong, court appointed or controlled (?)) app to communicate ONLY ABOUT THE CHILDREN. Most of those messages are just her ranting at him or his mum.

Switch the genders around if it helps.

Leaves all of his belongings at their matrimonial home.
Pays ALL of the bills for a house etc he knows is being left to rot rendering it less value.
Asks politely to communicate only about the children.
Gets accused indirectly about CP, also accused of having an affair with zero evidence.
Gets dogs abuse from her “friends”.
The drug abuse allegations.
Going after all of his friends, acquaintances.
He takes a police man back to the home to collect his belongings after a year.
His bills are added to with the private school to the sum of $50,000 a year!
His Instagram is hacked.
His children are being turned against him.

There’s 113 pages of this stuff.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Putting this in a spoiler cause it was a few threads back now and whilst she has been mentioned in recent convos I feel like she doesn't need this tit you know?
Victoria was an Alice fan and through cameo and the cameo chat, basically just fucked about with her. Being Alice. It really hurt Victoria cause the subject matter is so personal (ivf) and this was around the time the extent of the abuse was published so it was a bit poleaxing. There's a lovely poster on here who knows Victoria and helped out massively with her mental health and getting her away from all things mAlice and things like that.
So we get to now and Alice is posting thumbnails on cameo and what she was using was Victoria's. And this is knowing what she did to her which to me is calculating and vicious. And she knew exactly what she was doing. Someone had mentioned that perhaps Alice didn't know that V had left the "camp" so I was just pointing out that she did know and was just being her normal disrespectful, abusive self.
Eh, I don't feel that was very coherant but I'm on some meds* for a sore back so I hope I at least made sense.

*I am not in charge of children, nor 3 sharp ones in and mixing my meds, I have showered (badly but water did touch my skin 😂) and have a clean top on. Oh and I have no red lipstick round my face but my hair does resemble a birds nest.
Interesting, must have missed all that thank you! Yes still not entirely sure what all went on lol, but get the jist. Just Alice Things™️ by the sounds of it

Reactions: 9
I dunno what did I type?? I don’t spell check you get what you get and you don’t get upset 🤣. It actually looked like the word saliva to me Lol
I think you wrote salvia, you know the hallucinatory drug that you could be excused for thinking Alice is on most of the time

I think the shoulder dust is dry shampoo residue. Alice is using it to cover her roots and make her hair look thicker
Awww man, I wonder how many days it’s been since she’s had a shower…☹

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
Someone earlier (forget who, sorry!) mentioned Keely Shay Smith, she always looks great even if she’s not “Hollywood shaped”. Also put me in mind of Lindsay Brunock, Kenneth Branagh’s wife. Proof that you can be a little older, look fabulous whatever your shape and have a lovely man at your side like Pierce or Ken should you wish.

If only Alice, you make the effort.

I love how Pierce looks at his wife after all these years together. You can tell he's still crazy about her - and she's bloody gorgeous!

• Heart
Reactions: 27
I think you wrote salvia, you know the hallucinatory drug that you could be excused for thinking Alice is on most of the time

Awww man, I wonder how many days it’s been since she’s had a shower…☹
About as many as her self-imposed Twitter ban.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
In 2020, Massachusetts Supreme Judicial Court ruled that: “Divorcing couples have a First Amendment right to disparage each other on social media even if probate judges are worried the bitterness will impact the mental health of children caught between their warring parents, the state’s highest court has ruled.”

Obviously, Massachusetts precedent would not have authority over California law but this is a fascinating interpretation on the matter and, despite this ruling not having precedent over California, Alice’s lawyers are not barred from introducing this argument to potentially influence how California case law is eventually molded.

The difference is the divorce is in California. Alice has used social media to defame Ioan and interfere with his ability to earn

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.