Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #78 Cancel ur ho abs my TRO

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I love how Pierce looks at his wife after all these years together. You can tell he's still crazy about her - and she's bloody gorgeous!
It was me who mentioned her! I love KSS and I love PB. They are #relationshipgoals PB seems like such a good husband and her a good wife.

It was me who mentioned her! I love KSS and I love PB. They are #relationshipgoals PB seems like such a good husband and her a good wife.
And not to go off topic but I love that Peirce took on his first wife Cassandra's children as his own, and cared for them after he was widowed. He has also lost his daughter (who was Cassandra's daughter from her first marriage). He's been through a lot and really has integrity.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
BW put up a really pretty story of daffodils I suppose for St Davids day. The video is much prettier but I can’t post vids

9EA40D9E-8827-4808-96FE-59AF84210F01.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Not being permitted to harass Bianca is a ‘chilling’ infringement on her 1st amendment rights? Did lupaper write this? But then I suppose she didn’t give her lawyer much to work with.

I suppose she has to continue the cameos to prove it’s a real attempt at a job and not just a way of insulting Ioan and BW.

Anyhoo, 10 days to go. She’ll be gutted when the judge slams a PRO on her. 🤣🤣
I can’t bloody wait for that day! She’ll shart herself. 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I realized why Alice was carrying instead of walking Emma. She thinks she looks like this:

View attachment 1094139

View attachment 1094140

Alice, booboo, no!

Or, perhaps, she was closer to the truth than she was willing to admit:

View attachment 1094141
Why do people carry their dogs like this?

Only a few of good reasons I can think of to carry them:

1. They're puppies who have not had their vaccinations and you're complying with advice to prevent them picking up nasty diseases;
  2. The grounds too hot/covered in salt to de-ice so protect their paws (get them those protective little bootees);
  3. They're ill/injured;
  4. They're actually physically exhausted after prolonged exercise for their teeny tiny legs/bodies.

Dogs like to walk, sniff, scamper, run... They're not a fashion accessory.
Dumb bints!

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Yes the jurisdictional difference was noted in my comment. Would be interesting to see her attorney’s arguments based on such parallel issues and non-binding precedent.
He can certainly make the argument, but California precedent doesn’t favour it. I doubt it can even be brought in (the Massachusetts precedent) as a supporting argument.

California takes this so seriously that there is case law supporting defamation suits against people who posted on social media but live out of state, as long as what is posted has a connection to California.

Reactions: 6
I've always had a soft spot for Ioan from Hornblower/Titanic days and still mourn the end of Forever. In one of his interviews he described himself as a storyteller and I interpret that as not just acting, but directing too. The project with Bianca is a step in the right direction as his career goes forward.

Ioan was possibly too trusting and loyal and susceptible to manipulation. Malice hooked him with love bombing and extremely confident behaviour in the beginning. It's interesting that he also became enmeshed in a cult and had to be rescued. I think he had a need for external validation.

Harrow coupled with an uncertain period of unemployment prior to that gave him space to learn about himself and think about what makes him happy / unhappy maybe. Also pandemic. There's no doubt he gave the marriage his all, going 9 rounds of ivf takes its toll on both parents. Really feel for those children and hope that Ioan can have meaningful access as their father.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
She has 100% perjured herself.
Obviously everyone knows about the phone and sm harassment but BII - kept under surveillance. Ioan has proof that Alice said she had a private investigation going after Bianca. I mean obviously we all knew she had perjured herself but it's seeing it RIGHT THERE that it just hits you how monumentally stupid this woman is.

And aside from this, the whole posting Victoria on cameo I would suggest that Alice completely knew what she was doing, she reads on her, she would have read or been told and @sweetandsour2022 has said that words had been exchanged.
There's a reason we call her mAlice.
I just hope the hearing hasn't been pushed back. There needs to be some solid footing for this case, for Ioan and Bianca and especially the children. Alice doesn't think the tro means anything. She needs to be told definitively, spelled out like the petulant little child she is, to STOP.
Her posting of Victoria on cameo was designed to really hurt Victoria and anger @sweetandsour2022
Also her tweeting and then the next day possibly once sober going back and deleting tweets that she CLEARLY KNEW WERE WRONG, to me proves that she knows exactly what she is doing, it is calculated

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 29
Yes, that’s her. And we’ve locked down her media account, but a friend of hers saw it and told her. Alice is cruel and I know it’s in her nature to strike out, but sometimes she still surprises me with her ability to hit below the belt.

Oh, no, she definitely knows. We had some brief words via PM on Vic’s Cameo account. Just, argh. Last time, I snapped, so once again, I will take @Penguin86’s advice and not “bite.” It’s tough not to take clear bait!!
I sent a private message to Victoria and she replied a couple of days later, she sounded a really kind pleasant woman who was still in a way blaming herself she had believed alices's sob story, I reiterated again she's no fool just an empathic person who felt for Alice, like I did initially after the Lorraine interview. To use if I have the right persons' name like this is crap, and how are these cameos remotely funny? They are badly done self indulgent, rambling pieces of rubbish. Not worthy of a penny of Victoria's money. Nada 💁

• Heart
I was scrolling through those messages from the filing yesterday and it's amazing with what rose-tinted glasses she views Matthew Rhys.

She does know that Keri Russell left her husband with whom she had two kids for Rhys, right? Isnt this exactly Ioan's current scenario?

She talks about how Rhys doesnt speak Welsh in interviews (as if that is bad), but he does talk about it in many interviews, I saw a interview not too long ago where he even talks about his son speaking Welsh.

She says Rhys treats his wife (they arent married i think) like a Queen, but how does she know? (I have no doubt that he does btw) In fact, what does she define under "treating like a Queen"? Ioan basically provided her with a life without having to work, with a nanny to make her life even easier, and vacations on top of it. How much more like a Queen can you be treated? Russell actually works lol

The only real point she has about this comparison is that Rhys had the better career. To a large extent because his American accent allowed him to exploit the career path he chosed fully (again, had Ioan built a proper career in the UK first without this flaw he had his career likely would have turned out a lot better).

In general any comparison to any actor she does is totally flawed. She talks about how Ioan would have been better in Halston than Ewan McGregor, who not only is a better actor but he (surprise) left his wife for a younger woman too! She bubbles about how Dominic West is top listed because he stayed with his wife after cheating on her, when the reality is just that Dominic West is a terrific actor.

Through her messages you get the impression that she feels like he had a A-lister career in him (he definitely had a better career in him, but not quite that) and threw it away for a number of reasons (obviously in her mind it had never anything to do with her, except now that he dumped her) and thus ruined the Queen life she thought she would get

I increasingly wonder if she already during their marriage blamed him for not providing the life they hoped for and this is why he took up so many roles so far away, why he allowed her to stay home with a nanny and a house that realistically they couldnt really afford.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Ioan and Bianca pls take me to the daffodil fields I wanna roll in theeeeeeeem 😩 They are literally in the afterlife lmao it’s so beautiful.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Because none of us know what has really happened behind the scenes.
It's easy to go off into judgement fantasy land and build things that turn out not to be based in reality - life has taught me that and about my own tendency - being honest- to do same.
In life, sometimes we build a picture or opinion, only to be pulled up short/amazed to find out we were wrong and we'd jumped to wrong conclusions
It's 'easy done'.
I'm looking at the whole thing and I'm getting some different impressions from what seem to be the predominant ones here.
None of us REALLY know.
I think it's good, and a better look, to keep that in mind.

Outside of her current trough, from what I've seen, I'm really not an Alice fan, to be honest.
She seems to be cushioned, out of touch and a bit of an opinionated useful idiot - like a lot of people in Hollyweird.
But I do feel/suspect she's been somewhat wronged by Ioan.

Ioan - hmm, seems quite full of himself, with a nice little humble Valleys Boy veneer.
Did he fundamentally want a new nubile smiling young thing on his arm?
Who wasn't 'dragging him down' with domestic worries and demands and 'we want you home's?
🤷

BW - seems a bit 'too good to be wholesome' to me, if anyone's ever heard that old saying. I'm not buying it.
I don't know her and I'm sure she's not all good or all bad but Saint Bianca of Wonderful? No
So much I would like to say but I have a bunch to get done today so I’ll keep it short.
One - Alice would really like to think she is a Hollywood person with all those connotations. She is not, and never has been, regardless of her address.
Two - Bianca doesn’t need to be a saint or wonderful or anything else. She just needs to be herself/ a normal human being with whatever faults she has. I don’t think Ioan is looking for perfect or a nubile young thing. If so, he would have picked someone with a much easier life in terms of health and immigration status.
Three - he is an adult. He can be with whoever the f he likes, nubile, young, beautiful, bright - whoever it was, Alice would run her giant slurpy mouth. He just doesn’t want to be with Alice. I think she has shown us all why.
Four - Alice is poison. Everything she touches turns to tit. All benefit of the doubt etc is off at this point. I have no doubt Ioan did a lot of stuff he is not proud of. That’s life. That’s divorce. Alice thinks being provoked excuses her behaviour. If so, then her provocation of him should have caused him to act out too. It did not. Alice is who she is, regardless of what anyone else does. She may have good points, but they are getting swallowed up by the path she has chosen. That’s on her.

• Heart
Reactions: 41
Because none of us know what has really happened behind the scenes.
It's easy to go off into judgement fantasy land and build things that turn out not to be based in reality - life has taught me that and about my own tendency - being honest- to do same.
In life, sometimes we build a picture or opinion, only to be pulled up short/amazed to find out we were wrong and we'd jumped to wrong conclusions
It's 'easy done'.
I'm looking at the whole thing and I'm getting some different impressions from what seem to be the predominant ones here.
None of us REALLY know.
I think it's good, and a better look, to keep that in mind.

Outside of her current trough, from what I've seen, I'm really not an Alice fan, to be honest.
She seems to be cushioned, out of touch and a bit of an opinionated useful idiot - like a lot of people in Hollyweird.
But I do feel/suspect she's been somewhat wronged by Ioan.

Ioan - hmm, seems quite full of himself, with a nice little humble Valleys Boy veneer.
Who wasn't 'dragging him down' with domestic worries and demands and 'we want you home's?
🤷

BW - seems a bit 'too good to be wholesome' to me, if anyone's ever heard that old saying. I'm not buying it.
I don't know her and I'm sure she's not all good or all bad but Saint Bianca of Wonderful? No
The evidence shows that Alice was/is abusive. Ioan submitted evidence - not opinion, not conjecture. Alice has been harrassing and abusing him and his loved ones since the divorce. It's not a huge leap to think that maybe it has been going on since before the divorce. I don't understand how anyone can defend an abuser.

• Heart
Reactions: 37
Who normally " put her to bed"? What did she go without - her bath, warm milk and a bedtime story?
It breaks my heart realising these poor children hamma
the thumbnail nails it tho :ROFLMAO:
View attachment 1094594

that new video 😩 she’s literally holding the curtain thing down her top before she pretends to notice it. She’s so awful.

On a related note that video really shocked me by how much her weight is ballooning. She hasn’t stopped gaining yet I don’t think. Must be the alcohol and probably a massive amount of stress eating junk. Hope the girls are finding a way to get regular healthy meals. Their mum has metamorphised in front of their eyes from what she used to be to someone unrecognisable, physically and in terms of her personality being constantly pissed or out of it. It must be incredibly bewildering.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
There is nothing stopping Alice from working online, particularly now all those hours she spent on social media have been freed up for her. She can work from her bed and pick the hours around the children. She could have done this far more productively early on by trying to get a newspaper 'My Hollywood divorce' type column. Now she could do something lke online translating work but I don't think she will take on anything significant work until the divorce is finalized in case it effects her settlement. She is going for 'what's mine is mine and what's yours is mine' deal. She wants her earnings after the divorce to be exempt from spousal support

Not sure if he’s full of himself, he is quite private so not sure how we would judge this. He’s said he feels insecure and self conscious though so this doesn’t fit

This is just such a leap though isn’t it? this language ‘young nubile’ woman - she’s nearly 30, she also has a very debilitating disease. So this doesn’t fit with your narrative

Yes there are some shallow men out there who like dating young models, whereas there is nothing in Ioan’s past that indicates that he is so shallow or sees women as so interchangeable. He was married for 20 years and had few girlfriends before, loves his mum and seems to be happy with BW. So this doesn’t fit either

I would agree with you re domestic drudge escape if Ioan had not decided to live in a small apartment a few streets away from his kids whilst fighting to see them. So this argument doesn’t really fit either.

• Heart
Reactions: 43
Also, no one has claimed Ioan and Bianca are saints, but they have never publically degraded Alice. They have remained silent. It's clear the reason he left is her behaviour. If you take him at his word, he didn't start a relationship with BW until three months after he filed for divorce, six months after they separated and 10 months after he told her he wanted out of the relationship. There is zero evidence BW is the reason IG left AE, other than AE saying so and she is an unreliable narrator. I personally speculate that AE's abusive behaviour is why he left and there is plenty of evidence for that.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.