Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #75 claims she's reached out to Bianca, the evidence shows she's a lyin merchant banker

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Would she really just nip over to Wales straight after hospital treatment? It would be exhausting anyway flying from LA to Cardiff with at least one change at London and she says that the steroids have 'kicked her butt' and that she is 'so tired'? Plus there's Bear. Could it be a video from Ioan?
I'm quite certain they're both there. And I say good for them. After all of the abuse they have endured a little loving time with family is just what the doctor ordered. I wish them all the peace and happiness in the world. ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 31
I’m with @IHateHadargoyle, there is NO WAY her black eye could have cleared up that fast!
She has sunk to new lows making herself up to look battered, dirty disgusting witch!

There are women out there being beaten to death every day and she used eyeshadow to make a bruise, she is completely off her rocker
To be fair, it could be the filter she's using. I mean, it's taken off thirty pounds, turned her eyes blue and freshened her skintone from 'ancient rock' to 'luminous'.
Oh GOD, I just said something in support of nAlice Evans. #blench

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 36
How did Alice know they were going to the UK before anyone else did ? I thought because of the TRO there was no contact is he still in contact with the girls ?
Where does she say this?

Reactions: 3
How did Alice know they were going to the UK before anyone else did ? I thought because of the TRO there was no contact is he still in contact with the girls ?
I guess in case of emergency he is doing everything by the correct channels.
He most likely is still in contact via the OFW for the girls although I doubt they will ever see any messages left for them.

• Sad
Reactions: 9
I don't think AE would be that bothered they have visited the in-laws , she hates Gill and Wales she thinks it's beneath her . If they do a red carpet stroll in London at a glitzy event she will be seething and break the TRO in two seconds it's all about status for Malice.

Where does she say this?
Lupine her unofficial spokesman said last night which confirms she does tell him things and they DM

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I guess in case of emergency he is doing everything by the correct channels.
He most likely is still in contact via the OFW for the girls although I doubt they will ever see any messages left for them.
OFW is not for communicating with the kids; it’s for the parents.

Reactions: 5
COURTROOM DRAMA DAY 3

———————————————————————

Judge: “I have had a look over your evidence Ms Evans, can you confirm that you discussed this with your lawyer before hand, as to what would be permissible?
Here we have:
- an invoice from a linguistics expert who analysed some tweets from a user called ‘Mr Woofington’. You found this person on… Fiverr? Do they have any credentials?
- a damp copy of Hello magazine featuring your wedding
- Ioan’s year 7 school report
- 5 signed sworn statements from Twitter users to verify that you have been ‘defiled’ by Mr Gruffudd”

AE: “I’ve had advice from some of the top legal minds in the world. Also, Lorraine Kelly. I am assured beyond all certainty that this damning information will enlighten the world as to the real Ioan Gruffudd and Bianca Wallace! He has been brainwashed by multiple succubus women and I want to have him committed, to our garage, where I can continue to manage his career. As you can see from his year 7 school report, it says he needs to apply himself.”

Judge: “Did you leave Mr Gruffudd 9 voice messages screaming that he is ruining your life and that you would ruin his?”

AE: “well I may have done but I was under intense stress. That day I ran out of glue for the doll heads - for my Etsy bag shop *models terrifying bag with dolls heads with no eyes*. I went out to the shops for more glue, and a banshee woman accused me of denting her car! I had only dented 4 panels on her car she totally over reacted! I had some wine to calm my nerves and then I woke up confused 3 days later. Gloria called Ioan and told him I was dead and he told her to call 911! The DEFILEMENT of my possible dead body by Ioan not even caring about if I was DEAD OR ALIVE!”

—————————

Next, Tone takes the stand

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 48
I’m not sure she isn’t still sending messages to his mother - she’s not part of the TRO. They might just be sugary sweet but I doubt she can restrain herself from, as Alice would say, reaching out. Just to remind his mother she’s still there. Like Fatal Attraction …”I’m not going to be ignored…”
Hopefully Mama Gruff has blocked her. After all she doesn't want them to have contact with the E's so why allow her access to them, just to have her abuse them. I hope Mama Gruff enjoy having Bianca visit. At least she doesn't sound like a busted foghorn every time she opens her mouth. She seems kind, well-mannered and well-spoken. Also she would know her please and thank you's

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
So Bianca called IG “Yo”!!

She IS a Tattle Turd Sister ❤

Hi B xx
He calls himself "Yo"! I remember when he was in Brisbane filming Harrow he took a photo of himself outside the Gabba (cricket grounds) and he titled it "Yo Gabba Gabba" 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I don't think AE would be that bothered they have visited the in-laws , she hates Gill and Wales she thinks it's beneath her . If they do a red carpet stroll in London at a glitzy event she will be seething and break the TRO in two seconds it's all about status for Malice.
I think it does bother her. The prospect of Bianca getting along with Ioan's family will eat at her, even if she hates her MiL. Tho she probably prays Gill makes Bianca suffer like she made her suffer or something. (No, I don't believe she will nor that she did.)

Reactions: 27
Hopefully Mama Gruff has blocked her. After all she doesn't want them to have contact with the E's so why allow her access to them, just to have her abuse them. I hope Mama Gruff enjoy having Bianca visit. At least she doesn't sound like a busted foghorn every time she opens her mouth. She seems kind, well-mannered and well-spoken. Also she would know her please and thank you's
I noticed she had used Ella’s email account to send at least one of those emails

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.