Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #75 claims she's reached out to Bianca, the evidence shows she's a lyin merchant banker

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Would she really just nip over to Wales straight after hospital treatment? It would be exhausting anyway flying from LA to Cardiff with at least one change at London and she says that the steroids have 'kicked her butt' and that she is 'so tired'? Plus there's Bear. Could it be a video from Ioan?
My friend was in the hospital for almost a week with a bad MS flare. She had daily IV steroid treatment. She was straight back to normal after she got out, including a wine tasting weekend away with her BF (she shouldn't have been drinking, but...🤷🏻‍♀️). It kind of blew me away. So I guess a three day treatment did the trick.

Reactions: 20
I like the timing of the TRO. Based on past behavior, Alice would normally be sending Gill a steady stream of ranting and threatening emails after finding out that Yo has taking his new love home and likely dozens of abusive MFW messages to him. There would be attacking comments about Bianca on SM as well. The TRO prevents all of it.

I’m not sure she isn’t still sending messages to his mother - she’s not part of the TRO. They might just be sugary sweet but I doubt she can restrain herself from, as Alice would say, reaching out. Just to remind his mother she’s still there. Like Fatal Attraction …”I’m not going to be ignored…”

• Angry
Reactions: 14
I’m with @IHateHadargoyle, there is NO WAY her black eye could have cleared up that fast!
She has sunk to new lows making herself up to look battered, dirty disgusting witch!

There are women out there being beaten to death every day and she used eyeshadow to make a bruise, she is completely off her rocker
I think the same there's absolutely no sign of the scab on her forehead. It would simply not of healed in such a short time!

Reactions: 11
Tbf, I’ve called him spretty awful names 😂
My feelings are it’s a joint account. They both have access to it. Some of the vitriol is from him too.

Ps wedding dress shopping went amazing. I might start Cameos to pay for it 😂
Congrats on the wedding dress shopping!! We need dress photo's! I'm sure we could do a gofundme to cover the cost of your Cameo, because you're definitely worth more than Alice!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
My friend was in the hospital for almost a week with a bad MS flare. She had daily IV steroid treatment. She was straight back to normal after she got out, including a wine tasting weekend away with her BF (she shouldn't have been drinking, but...🤷🏻‍♀️). It kind of blew me away. So I guess a three day treatment did the trick.
Steroids are incredible, I've had several courses for really bad asthma they are fast acting in medical emergencies.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Serious question - is Loopy a narc too?

Just thinking about how he regularly gets schooled but it never seems to make the slightest dent in his armour of delusion.

Reactions: 17
"Tone" (and Loooy who liked) are a tad desperate here, awf specifically called out two users, so "we" is correct and not some kind of proof that Ioan is behind it lol
Screenshot_20220222-194419_Twitter.jpg

Screenshot_20220222-194325_Twitter.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
So Bianca called IG “Yo”!!

She IS a Tattle Turd Sister ❤

Hi B xx
nah we got it from her responses on IG the other day

actually in retrospective that's how his friends seem to call him

Exhibit A
Screenshot_20220222-195053_Instagram.jpg

• Sad
Reactions: 17
Victoria Hervey was heavily featured in the Channel 4 show Inside Beverly Hills. Land of Rich and Famous. She is such a cow, she has signed up with a dating agency and was so foul to her first date. She treated him like the tit on her shoe. I googled what had happened to her face aside from the botox and she has Bells Palsey, it couldn't have happened to a nicer woman
Slight tangent (but as she's apparently a chum of mAlice's), but she was trying to go after Virginia Giuffre, in support of Prince Andrew (though Victoria contradicted herself in earlier TV interviews) https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...ria-Hervey-seeking-dirt-Virginia-Giuffre.html

• Angry
  • Sick
How did Alice know they were going to the UK before anyone else did ? I thought because of the TRO there was no contact is he still in contact with the girls ?

• Sad
Would she really just nip over to Wales straight after hospital treatment? It would be exhausting anyway flying from LA to Cardiff with at least one change at London and she says that the steroids have 'kicked her butt' and that she is 'so tired'? Plus there's Bear. Could it be a video from Ioan?
10 hr flight, sleep on it a little and take a hotel near Heathrow when you land. Then hire a car to drive over to wales. It’s not that bad really.

Reactions: 15
How did Alice know they were going to the UK before anyone else did ? I thought because of the TRO there was no contact is he still in contact with the girls ?
the TRO didnt tick off the no contact box for him (only BW), I assume because they have to communicate due to kids (the no abuse and stay way box was ticked off tho, so all Alice can do is being polite)

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.