Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #75 claims she's reached out to Bianca, the evidence shows she's a lyin merchant banker

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I live in N Wales and can see Snowdon from our garden.....🥰.....20 mins and I can either be at the beach or in the mountains ....used to live in Leeds and then Glasgow and dont miss city life at all!
All this fresh mountain air would do wonders for Bianca
I want to relocate there sadly I like to job hop too much. I live 25 minutes from the border so day trips will have to do 🤣😂😩

• Heart
Reactions: 9
So this was probably covered already but I think Dontbeanincel on twitter is a possible AE sock.

Dontbeanincel: there's NO evidence he was abused during the marriage, quit your whining. He's a grown ass man. He needs to sort out his own mess & that means stop hiding behind lawyers/gf, and sit opposite current wife& discuss what's best for the kids. KIDS FIRST. Get yo ass to that table!!
You're KIDDING, right? You don't think TWO GROWING GIRLS.... are going to have unrealistic expectations??!? Have you SEEN the cost of college in the US???!?? And they're both YEARS away from that yet!! food/clothing/accessories/home/utilities/car/devices/entertainment/health etc

sounds very Alicey to me... :unsure:

Shouldn't he get divorced first?
I know that’s Alice. And all those things she’s listing are probably what her material needs are. 😡

• Angry
Is this the UK ebay? I found one but it was £174 😳 which is a little steep. However, if it had been a doll of Mr Fiddler (from carry on Camping) saying ‘POUND’ on repeat, I would have deffo had bought one 🤣
@Georgie883 & @TheNotoriousManzana

Wow, that is steep!

Yes, the KW de luxe collectible talking doll I posted earlier was located on UK eBay & was going for start 19.99 + postage, just seen others @ 35 -55 GBP, I think there's @ 3 on auction just now.

We got beloved rebel daughter's doll on eBay a number of years ago, she had it on display in her piercing shop alongside her Hattie Jacques pictures 😂

See, mAlice will never command that sort of respect and real admiration from youth a couple of generations after her time, unlike the great KW & HJ - karma will have dealt her a real blow by then!

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.