Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #75 claims she's reached out to Bianca, the evidence shows she's a lyin merchant banker

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Good morning! So Yo and Bee ARE in the UK. Love it! She got her treatment and off they went for some much needed peace, healing, and downtime. And to see Yo's family. Hell yes!!!

So this is why Alice was kicking off on Twitter last night and why she posted the IG video. There is always a big reaction when anything happens with Yo and Bee. Nothing changes.

Hi to mama Gill who is probably already planning a proper divorce party. 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46
OK, there is a town in the distance in the video. Is that London? Cardiff? Could be just about any town with white buildings. :D

BuzzardStalks.png

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Couple of replies from BW on her Insta, another miracle healing today (I'm kidding, dont kill me)
8JdWbHQ.png

urcC16f.png

EOJ94x1.png

bh2A3iZ.png

ekic2Mc.png

Tel4yqE.png

HWy2jjB.png

1MQCIGA.png

KTzf7rW.png
Could it be voice messages she left when he refused to answer his phone? Technically those are recordings with her permission, because she chose to leave those messages?
voice messages are definitely admissible

I expect they have travelled for his work. They will want to gloat that he still needs to travel for work. They will still gloat if he doesn’t work and therefore doesn’t keep Alice alive and unwell in her pit.
a short trip to the UK for work? eh, I doubt tbh.

Honestly, I think he takes use of the restraining order to introduce her to his parents without the volcano to errupt lol

Reactions: 29
Tbf, I’ve called him spretty awful names 😂
My feelings are it’s a joint account. They both have access to it. Some of the vitriol is from him too.

Ps wedding dress shopping went amazing. I might start Cameos to pay for it 😂
My feelings are that she shares two accounts there. His and the Incel M person.

Reactions: 12
You can't really accuse Alice/Lupenis of stalking when you guys are currently analysing where she is from a photo

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
"Tony" says "I have been called every nasty thing one could think of"...surely he meant "Alice" has???
Why does Tone think anyone other than he and Alice gives a rat's ass about what grudges they want to harbor. We just here for the show. See how quickly they fade to black when the divorce is over

Reactions: 11

Honestly, I think he takes use of the restraining order to introduce her to his parents without the volcano to errupt lol
He’s introducing Bianca to his family and parents. I’m sure they adore her already. He’ll be a showing her where he grew up, reconnecting with old friends. Maybe popping over to Bristol to make peace with his ex in-laws and build bridges there for the girl’s sake. Spending a lovely and romantic time together. Just making the most of bonding time together before he settles his custody arrangements. Oh and staring at her perfect neck for hours and hours. ❤🌺

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
Why hasn’t she been to dentist in 3 years? That’s on her not Ioan. Why was she wearing veneers last week. I knew this veneer stalking would pay off.
Btw not Aimed at you HofT you just remind me of crap I need to get off my chest Lol
I think she's glue gunning those veneers on, then they fall off after 3sharpones o'clock

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I’m jumping ahead several pages as I couldn’t keep up today (pesky work getting in the way!) but
1) Micropenis is undoubtably one of those numpties who thinks London is the whole of the uk
2) ‘Be your authentic self as that’s when you’re most attractive’ Mkay Alice…
3D4469EC-A1BD-4359-BCBA-E757095EACDC.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 35
He’s introducing Bianca to his family and parents. I’m sure they adore her already. He’ll be a showing her where he grew up, reconnecting with old friends. Maybe popping over to Bristol to make peace with his ex in-laws and build bridges there for the girl’s sake. Spending a lovely and romantic time together. Just making the most of bonding time together before he settles his custody arrangements. Oh and staring at her perfect neck for hours and hours. ❤🌺
Would she really just nip over to Wales straight after hospital treatment? It would be exhausting anyway flying from LA to Cardiff with at least one change at London and she says that the steroids have 'kicked her butt' and that she is 'so tired'? Plus there's Bear. Could it be a video from Ioan?

Reactions: 10
I like the timing of the TRO. Based on past behavior, Alice would normally be sending Gill a steady stream of ranting and threatening emails after finding out that Yo has taking his new love home and likely dozens of abusive MFW messages to him. There would be attacking comments about Bianca on SM as well. The TRO prevents all of it.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I think I'm scarred for life. I just checked emails and title of the one on top says 'ALICE - ...' Gave me the creeps 🙃

• Haha
Reactions: 15
You can't really accuse Alice/Lupenis of stalking when you guys are currently analysing where she is from a photo
I literally named that screenshot BuzzardStalks.

ETA: it's not about pinpointing the exact location. I think we're just curious if it's just London & around or is he actually taking her to Wales.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
People saying she loves any attention are right. In the new video she acts like a star...'apologising' for denying her fans their dose of her, and deliberately plays on expectations of a true apology for her shameful behaviour.

She is without shame. Sees every follower as a fan,not a rubbernecker, and every comment as proof of her 'Marmite personality, rather than a condemnation.

The oxygen of social media continues to be her only reason to live.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Screenshot_20220222-190833_Instagram.jpg

Screenshot_20220222-191449_Instagram.jpg

Screenshot_20220222-191856_Instagram.jpg

Screenshot_20220222-192539_Instagram.jpg

I’m jumping ahead several pages as I couldn’t keep up today (pesky work getting in the way!) but
1) Micropenis is undoubtably one of those numpties who thinks London is the whole of the uk
maybe they just know the airport. as if Ioan would give them his exact location when there is the Bristol Mafia :p
Would she really just nip over to Wales straight after hospital treatment? It would be exhausting anyway flying from LA to Cardiff with at least one change at London and she says that the steroids have 'kicked her butt' and that she is 'so tired'? Plus there's Bear. Could it be a video from Ioan?
nah no way he would leave her alone in LA while Alice is roaming around (even with RO)

• Heart
Reactions: 20
I’m with @IHateHadargoyle, there is NO WAY her black eye could have cleared up that fast!
She has sunk to new lows making herself up to look battered, dirty disgusting witch!

There are women out there being beaten to death every day and she used eyeshadow to make a bruise, she is completely off her rocker

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.