Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Yel

Chatty Member
Changed wanker to cockney rhyming slang merchant banker, so the thread shows up in google and more will be able to find it :)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 82

Cecilie0311

A bit nervous, but hi, I've decided to delurked to join the gossip. Apology if I don't make sense sometimes, since English is not my first language.

When I first heard of the divorce news and saw AE's tweets, I thought she was ruining herself by airing her dirty laundry but at the same time, it seemed she was so badly hurt that I felt a bit sorry for her. The reason I was quite invested in IG/AE because in the beginning, before it was revealed she was an abusive and vitriolic woman, I thought I could saw myself in Alice . Disclaimer: No, I don't have BPD, and no, I never trashed my ex online nor approve it, but I still remember feeling so much resentment and hatred for my ex because we broke up when I was suffering from depression. When I looked at picture of AE who had clearly abandoned herself, who didn't have an identity besides IG's wife and mother of his children, I recalled those days when I couldn't get out of bed and, when I was able to stop crying for no reasons, was able to feed myself, then go back to bed and the cycle repeated. It was like a never ending nightmare to me, being so out of control of my crying spells and the despair that overwhelmed myself except when I slept. Though I was a student back then and my circumstances couldn't be more different from Alice's (at no point did I have the same privilege she had or has), my point is that when a person with mental health issues face with crisis, pain will find a way to express itself in a nasty way you would retrospectively be ashamed of. It helped that I am an intensely private person and don't even vent to anyone. I try to cope by first writing down all my "bad" thoughts, and then run through a cleaner version of them with my friends.

Then when it turned out AE was a chronic liar and a nasty person all around, any semblance of pity I had felt vanished. Now, let's turn to Yo. I think the main reason I felt compelled to say something about this divorce mess is that I am invested in both parties despite not knowing who AE is and not watching anything IG is in except the Uptown girl video. As for IG, I was aghast by the public reception when he revealed AE's abuse. This has been observed in other forums and here, but since I'm already here, I need to ask: some of you, both before and after the court docs were revealed, said something to the effect of Yo having fucked up moral or personality by sticking with her for 20 years. I wonder if you realise you are victim blaming? Imagine a woman speaks out of her partner's abuse, would anyone dare to say Ah well he is wrong but she's kinda boring, immature, vain, led a sheltered life eh?, implying that had she been different she wouldn't have been abused? Or even if you just state that as a subjective observation, what relevance does it have to the fact that abuse was committed?

I hope more men who has suffered from abuse like Yo step up and tell the story. Just because statistically women are more likely to be victims doesn't mean all men are guilty until proven. That thinking is extremely toxic.

• Heart
Reactions: 80

ButterTart

VIP Member
OK folks โ€ฆ how many of you believe Alice is currently active on social media on various sock accounts, still taking shots at Ioan and Bianca?

• Heart
Reactions: 78

Knitwit

VIP Member
Ioan spent a year talking to Alice from August to December 2020 when he told her he didn't love her through to the end of July 2021 when he finally blocked her texts and emails and said he would only communicate through OFW. What Alice means by refusing to talk to her is refusing to allow her to change his mind. She wasn't interested in communicating about the children. She was interested in threatening, berating, and insulting him.
On May 23rd she sent him 30 texts over a 5 hour period when Elsie was with him. After the 19th one, she said 'just one more thing' and proceeded to send another 11.
  • Told him to 'stop saying thankyou' because he was using it in a 'putridly condescending manner to indicate superiority'.
  • Berated him about work
  • Told him his manager 'didn't believe' in him.
  • Told him to stop spending money 'whining' to his lawyers about her
  • Told him she had shown 3 rich friends his attorney correspondence and they were backing her for loans
  • Told him he thought his attorney was his 'mommy'
  • Told him Ella was terrified he was going to spend all 'our' money on lawyers
  • Said that he had told Ella she wouldn't be able to go to her school in August 'going against every bit of parenting advice' (yet Ella knows about lawyers?)
  • Called him a 'pussy'
  • Said Elsie 'DREADS' going to his house
  • Threatened to 'tell the world' about his cocaine use
  • Threatened to show videos about his cocaine use to his attorneys if he complained to them about the texts she was sending
  • Called his attorney 'Queefster'
  • Insulted his brother and sister
  • Told him he had made her unhappy for the entire 20 years they were together
  • Said his acting career was over
  • Said he 'CHOSE MUMMY'
  • Told him his 'ex-friend' 'Hoi Boi' (Matthew Rhys) already hated him when she met him because Ioan was a selfish narcissist
  • Told him he would spend the rest of his days in a tiny box, begging for money
  • Beat him over the head with Matthew Rhys's success
  • 'Sometimes you back the wrong horse ๐Ÿคทโ€โ™€๏ธ' implying that she could have chosen Matthew had she wanted
  • Said he made her pause her labour while he brushed his teeth
  • 'Oh one last thing' :rolleyes: threatens Ioan's sibling's flats
  • Said was waiting on a call back from his parents who were upset he was spending money on lawyers rather than sorting it out between themselves ๐Ÿคฃ
  • Her car insurance was going to double, he was going to have to pay for her medical, he was going to lose Capital Gains tax on the sale of the house when they divorce
  • She was going to call the UK tabloids if he 'threw her out of the house'
  • Threatened to ruin his reputation
  • Told him to warn the cast and crew that she had them on tape discussing how much cocaine they had bought
  • Told him all the texts she had sent were his fault for undertaking 'this divorce with such animosity and not speaking to her

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 73

plinky

VIP Member
I am done with this awful woman even that video was her attempt at goading Ioan, starting off with an apologyโ€ฆ about cameos and ending with โ€˜if you donโ€™t hate me, buy my videosโ€™

I wish we could have an Alice courtroom bingo card of all the evidence she is going to get dismissed including illegal recordings of Ioan. She is not even smart enough to realise the utter rubbish she will bring along will make her look even worse

โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”
A: โ€œMY LORD, I PRESENT TO YOUโ€ฆโ€ *presses play on a muffled recording of Ioan talking about an Australian man buying drugs*

Judge: โ€œMs Evans this is not Law and Order and no you canโ€™t play this tape itโ€™s an illegal recording. Now get back to the TRO, evidence, did you call Miss Wallace โ€˜a bogan gippo?โ€™, threaten to get her deported and track down her abusive ex husband to find information about her? Did you tell Mr Gruffudd that you would make a fake abuse diary?โ€

A: *death stare at judge with bottom lip pouted out*
โ€œI will not be silenced! My husband has refused to help me when when I had a RAT in my PRIUS! What kind of man abandons his wife children to be eaten by rats! I have freedom of speech! I will not be patronised by a man saying please and thank you to me! 98% of my friends agree with me, I am the smartest person in LA, I am so kind I give make up away to poor housewives and offer free cameos re-records. Ioan doesnโ€™t even interact with his fans! I have more followers on Insta! They hate him! I only ever asked of him to do exactly what I asked of him and he just wouldnโ€™t do it! Yes I sent him 56 messages in one day but if he had replied I would NEVER have sent the other 55! I got BLOCKED IMMEDIATELY. Itโ€™s all Gills fault!

J: โ€œMs Evans that is quite enough. Who is your legal council, I suggest you discuss with them immediately how to proceed without causing a sceneโ€

THE WOLF ENTERS STAGE LEFT, VIA ALICES MELTED MAC BOOK SCREEN ON ZOOM

Lupine: *blanket draped around shoulders, long pale fingers with dirty nails drum on the keyboard, the room goes cold*
โ€œReveal yourself Gruffudd, your reckoning time is nigh. Silence breakers from around the globe stand with us now. We will prevail over the evil sins you have committed against Aliceโ€

J: โ€œGet out of my courtroom immediately shut that laptopโ€

Lupine: โ€œall truths can be revealed via the blog, the dark triad will be befallen by midnight tonightโ€ฆ.โ€

A: โ€œI will only be leaving this courtroom today with 90% of his pension, the house, an apology for being mean about my fibro, a deportation order for Bianca as she is a psychopath, full custody of the Official Ioan Gruffudd fan club and visitation of the kids to ONLY take place inside the pool at our house. That is what the children want, and what they want I will give to them.โ€

TO BE CONTINUEDโ€ฆ.

โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”-

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 68

EllaBells

Hello all - so much thanks from me for all the work this last week or so with the docs etc. I got married to my abuse survivor last weekend and whilst he accepts I am following this shit show passionately because of my belief no other man should go through what he went through and continues to go through he didn't seem that keen on me devoting our entire honeymoon to Alice Cunting Evans. Fair enough I guess.
So I have finally caught up. Random musings below:
1) People who have read my previous posts know I am with a man (now my husband) who endured 16 years of abuse similar to the abuse Ioan has suffered. Worse in some respects as my husband felt suicide was the only way out in the end. Hence my investment in this.
2) I never want anyone to lose out on custody of their children because of their gender.
3) In some respects I bloody love what Cunty MacCuntFace (what I call AE in my head) has done - properly shining a light on the fact that women can and do abuse men - this was not achieved with the Depp/Heard case because of issues of substance abuse etc. Putting this out into the real world with a glaring spotlight of publicity has to help make the ingrained sexism of family courts and the court of public opinion (fuck you too Loopy) stop and re-think. Please let it be so.
4) My teeth are porous from 18 years of bulimia. Not proud of it and my teeth are shagged.
5) Deprivation of a child's education would be an issue if it was true. Last time I checked though public schooling in the US is free and easily available for both the E's.
6) I actually cried reading Ioan's submission. During our five years of hell through the bitter hag fish of my husband's ex wife I used to have an auto reaction to email pings, phone beeps, the doorbell. My bowels have never been so utilised. I felt it all coming back reading that document of abuse. No-one should ever have to live through that relentless campaign of hatred and abuse.
7) My husband's children were not at our wedding. Because he married a vengeful bitch of an excuse for a human being just like CMcCF.
8) Go Yo Go. (And B) You can bloody do this :)

So glad these threads exist. I'd have been blindly navigating my way through this shite without the existence of you lovely lot.

• Heart
Reactions: 67

M33L4

VIP Member
Alice talks about being smug married. What she means is smug unemployed living in a $2 million house with a pool and essentially a maid. Gloria did 20 hours was paid 40, the kids are in school full time education, one was in a private school we guess to be $50,000 (possibly tweeted by Alice so thatโ€™s up for debate) she never cleans, sticks kids toys on to second hand designer bags and sells them with her own initials on and she lies in bed 50% of the time with a questionable illness (it hasnโ€™t been confirmed she has fibromyalgia), and she didnโ€™t pay a single penny for any of it!

Suck it up Buttercup. Time to grow up.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 63

BigBonedBuzzard

VIP Member
My favourite Alice accusation is the one where she is bitching that Ioan is a careful driver when he's got kids in the car.
That and that teaching kids to say Thank you is abuse. She sounds like a villain from Teletubbies.

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 51

Mad Betty

VIP Member
Is the next court hearing actually going to be available via audio/video to anyone not directly involved in the case?
I don't believe so. Here in Los Angeles the courts are now open to the public and hearings are taking place in person. Restraining order hearings are also open to the public as multiples cases are heard during one court session. I have just recently done some research. My intention is to attend on March 11. I have a long time love of the law and our justice system. I find court hearings fascinating. I have a friend who is a civil court judge here in LA. We met in a writing workshop. ๐Ÿ˜Ž

• Heart
  • Wow

Autisteuse

VIP Member
All she has to do for less than three weeks is stfu, stop spouting crap on Instagram, stop hand clapping digs at Ioan and Bianca and put her children first for once in her undeservedly and astonishingly privileged life.
The end.
Her belief in her entitlement to Ig's money makes me so bloody angry.
This is not a 'poor me' rant, (but) I worked thirty hours between Thursday and Sunday morning. i was so tired on Thirsday night I was blinded by it and couldn't function. And it's made my ME a damn' sight worse (am in bed now). But there's such immense satisfaction to be gained from earning your own money. I'm giving a good deal of help to young people, preparing them for a lovely future, and it's intensely satisfying. And I can look at my bank account and think '*I* did that'. Moreover, it lets me forget my totally shitty life situation and temporarily lifts the depression.
Why can't you get off your arse, nAlice? What makes you so effing special?

• Heart
  • Sad

Just William

VIP Member
Has this been posted yet?
Wow, I say.
Thanks for this. Good to see the comments from people who actually see the truth. (y)

Worth a repeat.

The Narcissist's Prayer

That didn't happen.
And if it did, it wasn't that bad.
And if it was, that's not a big deal.
And if it is, that's not my fault.
And if it was, I didn't mean it.
And if I did, you deserved it.

Screenshot 2022-01-05 144844.png

NO ONE GETS MORE UPSET THAN A NARCISSIST BEING ACCUSED OF SOMETHING THEY DEFINITELY DID.

NO ONE CAN THROW A BIGGER TANTRUM THAN A NARCISSIST WHOSE LOSING CONTROL OF SOMEONE ELSE'S MIND.

NARCISSISTS REWRITE HISTORY TO ESCAPE ACCOUNTABILITY.

• Heart
Reactions: 49

M33L4

VIP Member
All she has to do for less than three weeks is stfu, stop spouting crap on Instagram, stop hand clapping digs at Ioan and Bianca and put her children first for once in her undeservedly and astonishingly privileged life.
The end.

• Heart
Reactions: 49

plinky

VIP Member
COURTROOM DRAMA DAY 3

โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”

Judge: โ€œI have had a look over your evidence Ms Evans, can you confirm that you discussed this with your lawyer before hand, as to what would be permissible?
Here we have:
- an invoice from a linguistics expert who analysed some tweets from a user called โ€˜Mr Woofingtonโ€™. You found this person onโ€ฆ Fiverr? Do they have any credentials?
- a damp copy of Hello magazine featuring your wedding
- Ioanโ€™s year 7 school report
- 5 signed sworn statements from Twitter users to verify that you have been โ€˜defiledโ€™ by Mr Gruffuddโ€

AE: โ€œIโ€™ve had advice from some of the top legal minds in the world. Also, Lorraine Kelly. I am assured beyond all certainty that this damning information will enlighten the world as to the real Ioan Gruffudd and Bianca Wallace! He has been brainwashed by multiple succubus women and I want to have him committed, to our garage, where I can continue to manage his career. As you can see from his year 7 school report, it says he needs to apply himself.โ€

Judge: โ€œDid you leave Mr Gruffudd 9 voice messages screaming that he is ruining your life and that you would ruin his?โ€

AE: โ€œwell I may have done but I was under intense stress. That day I ran out of glue for the doll heads - for my Etsy bag shop *models terrifying bag with dolls heads with no eyes*. I went out to the shops for more glue, and a banshee woman accused me of denting her car! I had only dented 4 panels on her car she totally over reacted! I had some wine to calm my nerves and then I woke up confused 3 days later. Gloria called Ioan and told him I was dead and he told her to call 911! The DEFILEMENT of my possible dead body by Ioan not even caring about if I was DEAD OR ALIVE!โ€

โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”

Next, Tone takes the stand

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 48

RatOVan

Recap:

• Alice is still making comments on Instagram, despite the TRO.
    Her favoured response is something like "I can't talk about it but there's a lot more evidence which wasn't submitted ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿ™Œ"
  • Alice/Tone is still active on Twitter
  • Alice claims she reached out to Bianca in solidarity "many times". We think this is bullshit

View attachment 1077889
Can't help but read "teeny weeny bit mean" in Queenies voice out of Blackadder

• Haha

FlirtyThirty

VIP Member
Recap:

• Alice is still making comments on Instagram, despite the TRO.
    Her favoured response is something like "I can't talk about it but there's a lot more evidence which wasn't submitted ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿ™Œ"
  • Alice/Tone is still active on Twitter
  • Alice claims she reached out to Bianca in solidarity "many times". We think this is bullshit

View attachment 1077889
A teeny weeny bit meanโ€ฆ๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha

Mad Betty

VIP Member
Boy do I have thoughts.

Who goes on their social media and makes an incredibly hyper (possibly manic) video about making Cameos after they've been served with a TRO for domestic abuse like nothing has happened? Wouldn't a normal person lay low and do the work to start sorting out the mess they're in? Feel a sense of shame after their toxic, bullying, and threatening behavior was exposed? And with a magically disappearing black eye no less. ๐Ÿคฆ๐Ÿปโ€โ™€๏ธ

This is gaslighting the masses. It is so confusing. I just can't with this woman. She lives in an altered state of reality.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 47