Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #75 claims she's reached out to Bianca, the evidence shows she's a lyin merchant banker

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
When is The Reunion scheduled for release? Could Ioan be in the UK to do promo?

Reactions: 12
How did Alice know they were going to the UK before anyone else did ? I thought because of the TRO there was no contact is he still in contact with the girls ?
It shows Lupine is gaining info from girls and Alice to harass them on SM

• Angry
Reactions: 23
Lol let's hope Bianca gets a good lawyer for the prenup especially if she wants kids.
Prenups tend to be take it or leave it. You don’t normally have too much room for discussion. It’s not like he’s particularly well off as we’ve seen. She’s going to need some kind of career or earning capacity.

Reactions: 5
I noticed she had used Ella’s email account to send at least one of those emails
And Elsie’s phone to ring and harass them

I think it does bother her. The prospect of Bianca getting along with Ioan's family will eat at her, even if she hates her MiL. Tho she probably prays Gill makes Bianca suffer like she made her suffer or something. (No, I don't believe she will nor that she did.)
Don’t forget Alice prob owns Wales and it’s her place

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 21
Prenups tend to be take it or leave it. You don’t normally have too much room for discussion. It’s not like he’s particularly well off as we’ve seen. She’s going to need some kind of career or earning capacity.
I'd be careful if I was Bianca and protect herself that's all especially with her MS it's relapsing remitting at the moment but 50 percent transition to secondary progressive in 10 years especially if she wants children. It might make working very difficult.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
I watched 8 out of 10 Cats Does Countdown tonight and Jon Richardson came up with the word

TURDIER

Made me feel so proud 💩🤗😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Betty you can have a rest from walking to that park for now 🤣. Have a few days off

• Haha
Reactions: 18
To be fair, it could be the filter she's using. I mean, it's taken off thirty pounds, turned her eyes blue and freshened her skintone from 'ancient rock' to 'luminous'.
Oh GOD, I just said something in support of nAlice Evans. #blench
Ive BLOCKED YOU IMMEDIATELY for sticking up for Alice 🤔😋

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I don't think AE would be that bothered they have visited the in-laws , she hates Gill and Wales she thinks it's beneath her . If they do a red carpet stroll in London at a glitzy event she will be seething and break the TRO in two seconds it's all about status for Malice.
Oh, she will be mad. It's another step of him pulling away from her. And the prospect of all the people who hate you sitting in a room and talk about you would bother anyone.

When is The Reunion scheduled for release? Could Ioan be in the UK to do promo?
Fall it seems, so no.

It's definitely a private trip, maybe with some business meetings for future jobs mixed in at best.

Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.