Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #75 claims she's reached out to Bianca, the evidence shows she's a lyin merchant banker

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I was getting jealous of you all because I wasn't getting any targeted ads on Tattle....but here you go....Perfect to enhance that blackened eye!

1645551658499.png

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I mean Alice knew, Alex told everyone already earlier today lol
Only now there's tangible proof...

"But how CAN this bogan hoe walk where I walked??? I know this tree! My Baby Angel took me there after I first had to meet that c..t of a MIL!!! That's ABUSE! Just you all WAIT for all that will be unearthed SOON! WHO DO THEY THINK THEY ARE???"

:sneaky:

• Haha
Reactions: 32
This is very unlikely. From what I understand judges only really accept recordings for pretty heavy crimes (rape, etc.) or if you have applied for a Restraining Order and thus you are officially allowed to record them. the latter isnt the case for Alice, and the former -I hope for everyones sake - neither.

the texts do mention two recordings (besides the whole drug BS that is irrelevant for this hearing): one is him asking Ella if she isnt coming to him because of mom (that's definitely not admissible) and another one is him "abusively" trying to teach her how to say thank you
Yes, but it sounds like those were taped without his knowledge or permission. And so they wouldn’t be legally admissible. She’s also made those Twitter references to having taped “everything” but again … likely illegally taped.

Reactions: 16
Alice's logic is so fucked up. According to Alice Ioan is abusing her because he is refusing to respond to her abuse. She won't allow their daughters to see their father which obviously means he doesn't care about them. Taking Ella out of a school he can't afford means he is depriving his daughter of an education.
Alice knows Ioan is broke, here she is in May 2021 threatening to tell his parents. She expects Ella to remain at that school at $50K per year for 5 years, what about Elsie? Does she not get to go to a private school in 4 years? It makes no sense

Image 2-22-22 at 4.12 PM.jpg

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 28
This one has probably been posted already but I am convinced this is Alice too. There's a triple whammy of Alice-isms here:

• "SO" written in all caps
  • The word "nasty" (she uses this a lot)
  • "Never forget" - another Alice phrase

View attachment 1079994
"Tony" says "I have been called every nasty thing one could think of"...surely he meant "Alice" has???

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Alice's logic is so fucked up. According to Alice Ioan is abusing her because he is refusing to respond to her abuse. She won't allow their daughters to see their father which obviously means he doesn't care about them. Taking Ella out of a school he can't afford means he is depriving his daughter of an education.
Alice knows Ioan is broke, here she is in May 2021 threatening to tell his parents. She expects Ella to remain at that school at $50K per year for 5 years, what about Elsie? Does she not get to go to a private school in 4 years? It makes no sense

View attachment 1080369
yeah, this is exactly what financial abuse look like - from her

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Hello all - so much thanks from me for all the work this last week or so with the docs etc. I got married to my abuse survivor last weekend and whilst he accepts I am following this tit show passionately because of my belief no other man should go through what he went through and continues to go through he didn't seem that keen on me devoting our entire honeymoon to Alice Cunting Evans. Fair enough I guess.
So I have finally caught up. Random musings below:
1) People who have read my previous posts know I am with a man (now my husband) who endured 16 years of abuse similar to the abuse Ioan has suffered. Worse in some respects as my husband felt suicide was the only way out in the end. Hence my investment in this.
2) I never want anyone to lose out on custody of their children because of their gender.
3) In some respects I bloody love what Cunty MacCuntFace (what I call AE in my head) has done - properly shining a light on the fact that women can and do abuse men - this was not achieved with the Depp/Heard case because of issues of substance abuse etc. Putting this out into the real world with a glaring spotlight of publicity has to help make the ingrained sexism of family courts and the court of public opinion (duck you too Loopy) stop and re-think. Please let it be so.
4) My teeth are porous from 18 years of bulimia. Not proud of it and my teeth are shagged.
5) Deprivation of a child's education would be an issue if it was true. Last time I checked though public schooling in the US is free and easily available for both the E's.
6) I actually cried reading Ioan's submission. During our five years of hell through the bitter hag fish of my husband's ex wife I used to have an auto reaction to email pings, phone beeps, the doorbell. My bowels have never been so utilised. I felt it all coming back reading that document of abuse. No-one should ever have to live through that relentless campaign of hatred and abuse.
7) My husband's children were not at our wedding. Because he married a vengeful witch of an excuse for a human being just like CMcCF.
8) Go Yo Go. (And B) You can bloody do this :)

So glad these threads exist. I'd have been blindly navigating my way through this shite without the existence of you lovely lot.
Congratulations on your marriage and thank goodness you and your husband have each other! It sounds as if the two of you really enhance each others' lives and I hope you have many, many years together! Sorry you both had to go through such stuff in your pasts but it sounds like you have a good support system in each other at least.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
So, certainly not London, so I'm really hoping he took her to Wales.

And, this confirms Lupine is in the know by Alice. Dude better watch out what he says now. Unlike us, he is ACTUALLY fed information.
(Not that we didn't know that already, but this could be court-proven now.)

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Yes, but it sounds like those were taped without his knowledge or permission. And so they wouldn’t be legally admissible. She’s also made those Twitter references to having taped “everything” but again … likely illegally taped.
Could it be voice messages she left when he refused to answer his phone? Technically those are recordings with her permission, because she chose to leave those messages?

Reactions: 14
Is it possible this account is posting publicly the contents of DMs sent to them by someone not allowed to post directly?

I'm getting a distinct Baby Jane vibe.
Yes, IMO Alice is using that account.

• Wow
Reactions: 12
"Tony" says "I have been called every nasty thing one could think of"...surely he meant "Alice" has???
Tbf, I’ve called him spretty awful names 😂
My feelings are it’s a joint account. They both have access to it. Some of the vitriol is from him too.

Ps wedding dress shopping went amazing. I might start Cameos to pay for it 😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 33
Just saw B's insta and that looks an awful lot like a particular place on the South Walez/English border to me! Could be wrong.
Such a shame he couldn't bring the two girls to spend time with their grandparents ☹
Damn you Alice for depriving those two children of spending time with their families. If you think they will thank you when they're older your in for one hell of a shock.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 25
I expect they have travelled for his work. They will want to gloat that he still needs to travel for work. They will still gloat if he doesn’t work and therefore doesn’t keep Alice alive and unwell in her pit.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.