Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #75 claims she's reached out to Bianca, the evidence shows she's a lyin merchant banker

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Loopy who advocates for victims takes everything a documented abuser takes as truth?
duck him straight into a bin. No slime, just in there with the other empty soulless enablers of Alice shitting lying bleep Evans.
Can this please be the next thread title?

• Haha
Reactions: 21
You guys are much better than me on the sock accounts - who was Goldengirl? They've disappeared off Twatter.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
We'll see as she's not the smartest person in the room.

If she has recorded him yelling, she could say it's verbal abuse. Whether the Judge agrees is another matter.
This is very unlikely. From what I understand judges only really accept recordings for pretty heavy crimes (rape, etc.) or if you have applied for a Restraining Order and thus you are officially allowed to record them. the latter isnt the case for Alice, and the former -I hope for everyones sake - neither.

I am guessing he’s been too smart to get caught like that. He knew from 2020 he wanted to leave … I suspect he’s been very careful around her.
the texts do mention two recordings (besides the whole drug BS that is irrelevant for this hearing): one is him asking Ella if she isnt coming to him because of mom (that's definitely not admissible) and another one is him "abusively" trying to teach her how to say thank you

Reactions: 10
Wow wow wow. That is some exchange. Clearly just trolling. He knows jack tit about anything “just you wait, it’s all going to be revealed soon, I know things about Ioan you don’t” is all a delaying tactic and also a tactic to engage in arguments. Surprised Godwin’s law hasn’t popped up yet.

He knows jack tit but he gets off on this type of thing.
I don’t know why people bother engaging with him TBH. He's obviously of rather low intelligence, but this is probably the biggest “audience” he’s ever had so he’s got a bit carried away. He’s doing Alice no favours at all. She’s in deep trouble legally and needs to listen to her actual lawyer, not some creepy sad sack on Twitter.

Reactions: 22
But SO SOON after treatment? How did they safely get her there? I thought she had a few more days in hospital…
I think the relapse was end of Jan? That she was posting it after the fact…could be wrong haven’t been watching these threads to closely as another person was doing a chaos 😂

Reactions: 14
But SO SOON after treatment? How did they safely get her there? I thought she had a few more days in hospital…
the relapse was a months ago, and friday was day 1 of 3 for the treatment, no?

If steroid treatment is successful it kicks in immediately from what I understand, but alas

Nuclear detonation in Greater Los Angeles in 3... 2... 1... 😁
I mean Alice knew, Alex told everyone already earlier today lol

Reactions: 21
Didn’t Tone say they were off to London?
I think they’ve gone to Wales. To introduce B to the parents and announce their engagement.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Didn’t Tone say they were off to London?
I think they’ve gone to Wales. To introduce B to the parents and announce their engagement.
man, dont spread rumours. Last time when people speculated about Bianca being pregnant Alice made Elsie cry for this.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.