Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #75 claims she's reached out to Bianca, the evidence shows she's a lyin merchant banker

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That would require her to acknowledge reality and I genuinely don’t think she can. i think what she sees in the mirror is a person who could EASILY shed those pesky extra ten pounds in just a week! But as others have said, it looks based on her body shape that the weight may be alcohol (or liver failure) induced. Different ball game, especially factoring in her age. It’s just harder to take off weight post-menopause.
The liver failure thing could be real. It does sound really dramatic though, and if she were to stop drinking it would improve and even go back to normal.
She also was talking about her teeth being really green, and porous, so they soak in the colour of all the tea she drinks... Gawd that's candid stuff. Why is she saying this, does she want donations for a full set of dental implants?
Sounds like maybe bulimia if her teeth have lost all their enamel, that plus booze and smoking. I know as my teeth are grim from when I had addiction issues.
God knows why she thinks the red lippy helps though. It's the least flattering colour ever on her and she can't apply it or keep it on as she is always drinking and smoking and chatting nonsense!
I do actually feel sorry for her today. Not sure why tbh... Haha. The roller-coaster of Alice in blunderland...

Reactions: 6
When Alice said that 98% of her ‘friends’ think she is the kindest, I now believe she is referring to the dozens that have commented positively in support of what she is doing now. They also happen to be people online whom she has not met in person.

The 2% who thinks otherwise of her, are most likely the people who have actually met her in person.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Fatty liver disease is reversible. Liver failure is not. I hope she doesn’t have that, but that swollen belly looks like it could have been caused by ascites, which is a complication of cirrhosis. It could just be poor nutrition/overeating weight gain but with the way she talks about drinking, I wonder.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
"As long as we make sure we don't hurt another person."

Whaaaat???? 🤯 There's literally a TRO against her for threatening, harassing, and hurting three people!

That was a whole mess.
She is a complete narc. She’s talking about herself being hurt - she has absolutely no awareness of the tit that she’s causing/caused, because of course everyone else who isn’t her ‘deserves it.’ God, she is unbelievable!

Reactions: 10
She’s like one of those cats they have on animal shows who are feral and they bring out those big fck off oven gloves just to grip it … that’s Alice .. so Yey you’re probably right 💆🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🍷🥃
WAY harsh on feral cats. way harsh 😢

They just wanna live their feral cat lives and bring up their babies best they know how 🐈

(Please note, all the above is satire. AE did not say this.)
Bet she thought it though 💅

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Fatty liver disease is reversible. Liver failure is not. I hope she doesn’t have that, but that swollen belly looks like it could have been caused by ascites, which is a complication of cirrhosis. It could just be poor nutrition/overeating weight gain but with the way she talks about drinking, I wonder.
I was led to believe that even liver failure can be stopped. Not fully recovered but with full cessation of booze your functions should go up. Cirrhosis is the last stage of it I think. And yeah her belly maybe having ascites which is a very bad sign. I know it's unlikely in her case but I had undiagnosed severe wheat intollerance when I was that bloated and still drinking a 'bit' ... The dietary charge certainly helped So much and my belly went flat. But yeah that's just me.
She's in full denial about the drinking issues anyway so little hope of change, esp now when she's having a constant meltdown.

Reactions: 12
"As long as we make sure we don't hurt another person."

Whaaaat???? 🤯 There's literally a TRO against her for threatening, harassing, and hurting three people!

That was a whole mess.
I see no bruising around that eye. If she did fall I don’t believe she did more than bang her forehead. There’s those bug eyed same glasses as well. Liar liar pants on fire!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I was led to believe that even liver failure can be stopped. Not fully recovered but with full cessation of booze your functions should go up. Cirrhosis is the last stage of it I think. And yeah her belly maybe having ascites which is a very bad sign. I know it's unlikely in her case but I had undiagnosed severe wheat intollerance when I was that bloated and still drinking a 'bit' ... The dietary charge certainly helped So much and my belly went flat. But yeah that's just me.
She's in full denial about the drinking issues anyway so little hope of change, esp now when she's having a constant meltdown.
Liver failure isn’t always caused by alcoholism. I know someone who had full cirrhosis and never drank - the doctors thought it might have been an undiagnosed infection or autoimmune reaction that trashed his liver. Acute liver failure might be stoppable (depending on what caused it) but this is not acute - it’s chronic. That friend I knew … I had no idea how badly liver failure affects you and treatments can be limited because most things are filtered through the liver (or kidneys). So with a badly damaged liver, you are just more fragile medically.

• Sad
duck me, that was terrifying.
'Be who you are, don't change who you are' - LAURA, DO NOT TAKE ADVICE FROM ALICE EVANS, MISTRESS OF THE RESTRAINING ORDER AND NUTTIER THAN SQUIRREL POO.

...or a bulldog licking piss off a thistle...
Oh I ❤ that one, thank you for reminding me! I needed a chuckle today.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
dunno that it's good to discuss this much about specific health issues without there being a word on it.

Alice once mentioned that they hired an IT expert and writing style expert in order to prove that Tamika is a shared account and thus Bianca (lol). Wonder if that will appear in her amazing response.

I can also see her fishing for testimonies claiming that she is a angel and he not so much.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
If Loopy, Tone, the two psycho grannies and or Lady V (v for vile) are your character witnesses (note some of them have never met her and Tone didn’t speak to her for years!) god help you.
I’d rather the rat in Prius whom I kinda love now. Not gonna lie.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
So listened to her pep talk on Cameo. I actually agree with her but it's a pity she doesn't follow her own advice. "As long as we make sure that we don't hurt another person" Yeah, cos mAlice would never do that...

All of a sudden, "nice Alice" is on display. Is she going to use this Cameo as part of her defence? :LOL:

She really is hopeless though - still got her imdb link instead of Cameo on her insta. Holding on to past 'glories' lol

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
NZ halfwit says he is writing another ramble, now about Bianca?

Given that we know Bianca has been extremely unwell and that her disability is made worse by stress, I would think this "meets the test" (in his beloved phraseology) of a psychopath. He is enjoying the stress-induced illness and pain of a woman and wants to make it worse.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 32
On p32 here but wtf was that absolute bucket of shite from LuPaper? He really loves the sound of his own voice waffle doesn't he?

And WTH has mAlice's black eye gone?
I mean, if it was as bad as she was making out, the swelling alone wouldn't have diminished that much, surely?
I know arnica can be great for getting rid of bruising, but even arnica doesn't have a papal seal of approval for miraculous healing!
What/how many filters is she using? I need them, it would stop the need to me wasting makeup for a 30 min Microsoft teams call!!

• Haha
Victoria Hervey was heavily featured in the Channel 4 show Inside Beverly Hills. Land of Rich and Famous. She is such a cow, she has signed up with a dating agency and was so foul to her first date. She treated him like the tit on her shoe. I googled what had happened to her face aside from the botox and she has Bells Palsey, it couldn't have happened to a nicer woman
What actually does she do? The Herveys are basically skint with nothing but the title thanks to various Marquesses of Bristol blowing it on drink, drugs, decadence and criminal activities.

She seems to live a rich life without doing anything for so I wonder whether she is funded by various "friends" and if Alice is using her as a guide.

Reactions: 8
If you want to know why a abuser like Alice still has support you only need to read this message
Screenshot_20220222-145445_Twitter.jpg

Disgusting

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
her belly maybe having ascites which is a very bad sign. I know it's unlikely in her case but I had undiagnosed severe wheat intollerance when I was that bloated and still drinking a 'bit' ... The dietary charge certainly helped So much and my belly went flat. But yeah that's just me.
She's in full denial about the drinking issues anyway
The alcohol and pills consumption doesn't help but it's not the only factor. I think she is an apple as opposed to a pear. I am similiar - all the weight seems to go to my belly and I am not a big drinker. This is her less than 4 years ago. The menopause must have happened after this shot.

Alice Evans (@aliceevansgruff) • Instagram photos and videos

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Liver failure isn’t always caused by alcoholism. I know someone who had full cirrhosis and never drank - the doctors thought it might have been an undiagnosed infection or autoimmune reaction that trashed his liver. Acute liver failure might be stoppable (depending on what caused it) but this is not acute - it’s chronic. That friend I knew … I had no idea how badly liver failure affects you and treatments can be limited because most things are filtered through the liver (or kidneys). So with a badly damaged liver, you are just more fragile medically.
Also remember that Malice is taking pills too which are harmful to the liver. Whatever the case I’m betting her liver is not a happy camper.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.