Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #75 claims she's reached out to Bianca, the evidence shows she's a lyin merchant banker

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
NZ halfwit says he is writing another ramble, now about Bianca?

Given that we know Bianca has been extremely unwell and that her disability is made worse by stress, I would think this "meets the test" (in his beloved phraseology) of a psychopath. He is enjoying the stress-induced illness and pain of a woman and wants to make it worse.
If he does that is disgusting

To be honest i meant to post earlier about the truly bonkers going-ons over at Twitter, but i’ve been waylaid searching for the bloody Kenneth Williams talking doll 😂 They give me psychiatric hospital vibes (and I used to do nursing in one, so know those vibes!) it’s just not normal behaviour in any way, shape or form!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
So listened to her pep talk on Cameo. I actually agree with her but it's a pity she doesn't follow her own advice. "As long as we make sure that we don't hurt another person" Yeah, cos mAlice would never do that...

All of a sudden, "nice Alice" is on display. Is she going to use this Cameo as part of her defence? :LOL:

She really is hopeless though - still got her imdb link instead of Cameo on her insta. Holding on to past 'glories' lol
I'm not sure if her advice is so sound. Just be yourself is generally a good strategy but just look at Alice, she would benefit tremendiusly by just not being herself. Also, if your dating life sucks due to poor hygiene or for being a bleep, I'd recommend change, too.

Given that we know Bianca has been extremely unwell and that her disability is made worse by stress, I would think this "meets the test" (in his beloved phraseology) of a psychopath. He is enjoying the stress-induced illness and pain of a woman and wants to make it worse.
If he writes this, it has to be a breach of TRO.

Reactions: 14
Wondering about the “London” comment… If that information was put into Our Family Wizard as courtesy to say IG was unavailable for parenting duties during these dates? If Lupine has this info, is that not Alice breaking the restraining order? Maybe not but it would show she’s feeding him info & he is acting as a proxy. :unsure:

• Angry
Reactions: 25

He's doing Alice's bidding! He's her appointed attack dog and no disclaimer by him will be any defense for Alice in court either.
Does he think he's intimidating Bianca by putting it out there that's she's with Ioan on a trip to London? Why is Alice imparting this information in the first place to someone who is abusing on her behalf ? (your breaking the TRO Alice) Going by his post seemingly it's being used against Bianca that she's somehow exaggerating her MS.

• Angry
Reactions: 12
I see no bruising around that eye. If she did fall I don’t believe she did more than bang her forehead. There’s those bug eyed same glasses as well. Liar liar pants on fire!
By the looks of it that black eye has been totally faked? Spot on timing then, as ever always ulterior motives

Reactions: 6
I'm not sure if her advice is so sound. Just be yourself is generally a good strategy but just look at Alice, she would benefit tremendiusly by just not being herself. Also, if your dating life sucks due to poor hygiene or for being a bleep, I'd recommend change, too.
Remember she is known for her kindness and generosity. I wonder if the fan mail Loopy was soliciting is going to be used in court as proof of how wonderful she is?

Also AE has recordings of IG (one done by Ella :() which will probably be played in court. She will edit out the bits that cast her in a bad light of course. I wonder if these are even admissable if she illegally obtained them? She will say she was suffering from DV though. I can see her going for that angle to try and justify her behaviour.

This is why IG could never go near the house, never mind strong arming the kids out of there like people on here used to suggest...

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I would imagine they have booked him into kennels or placed him with a pet sitter who looks after them in their own home.
Sure but I just want the poor puppy cuddled by somebody he loves.

Anyway, if they go to London, I hope they attend some event together. Or perhaps it's audition or meeting investors? Anyways, I need pap pics.

Reactions: 8
Remember she is known for her kindness and generosity. I wonder if the fan mail Loopy was soliciting is going to be used in court as proof of how wonderful she is?

Also AE has recordings of IG (one done by Ella :() which will probably be played in court. She will edit out the bits that cast her in a bad light of course. I wonder if these are even admissable if she illegally obtained them? She will say she was suffering from DV though. I can see her going for that angle to try and justify her behaviour.

This is why IG could never go near the house, never mind strong arming the kids out of there like people on here used to suggest...
I believe the recordings Ioan plans to introduce are voicemails he received from Alice. In California, you need the consent of both parties to record something, so if Ella was secretly recording him or Alice was, those would not be something her lawyer could use. But because she essentially recorded herself by leaving him messages, those are admissible.

Reactions: 26
Please let it happen, God. Please! Please! I'll be a good girl the whole week!
I can already see @Mad Betty thrown out of the courthouse from laughing so hard.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I think she’s shown she’s totally rigid and shallow in her thinking patterns. She uses the same reactions and coping mechanisms despite the harm they cause her. She has no other tools in her box. She lacks any personal accountability or introspection skills and rages when challenged by other perceptions besides her own.
Her language skills far exceed her ability to understand other people’s emotional needs (I still think she has Aspergers besides being a total narc). Her attempts at empathy are always shallow, mostly to fish people into her ‘circle’ and she quickly switches the conversation back on herself. She doesn’t have the humility she’d need to benefit from relationship/communication counselling.
So no, no matter who calls on her, she can put on a show for appearances sake but she’ll always revert to her same old spiel.
My sister and I both have Asperger's. My sister is also a narc. She is so much like Alice it makes me sick. Trying to reason with them is a waste of time.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Interesting. Maybe she's sharing the account with Alice. I wouldn't at all surprised. I believe a few of the hardcore FMs would do just about anything for her, including offering her an account to use freely to fly under the TRO.
Is it possible this account is posting publicly the contents of DMs sent to them by someone not allowed to post directly?

Ok, so posting my favourite pic now you’ve gone there!!… FABULOUS MAKE UP & HAIR DAHLING!!! Hitting you up for tips… NOT! 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣View attachment 1079480
I'm getting a distinct Baby Jane vibe.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Wondering about the “London” comment… If that information was put into Our Family Wizard as courtesy to say IG was unavailable for parenting duties during these dates? If Lupine has this info, is that not Alice breaking the restraining order? Maybe not but it would show she’s feeding him info & he is acting as a proxy. :unsure:
again, Alice is allowed to talk about them, she is not allowed to leave abusive or untruth statements (whether herself or via a third party). Saying that she is in London is not bad (although uuuuuuuuh, that doesnt look good on you if you say this to strangers while having a RO, a court would probably see this as an attempt to make people stalk them in her honour), the comment Lupine added to this is bad, but technically it cannot be proven that Alice made him do it. However, knowing what Lupine writes on twitter and then giving him that info I'm pretty sure that a judge would believe so.

However, I dont think that Ioan will act on this. Lupine is a little fish that doesnt deserve attention (I reckon that's why he is doing this in the first place when everyone with half a brain would realize that he is only harming Alice with this). If need be it can be brought up along with her approving "statements" on IG about how terrible Ioan/Bianca are that prove what her stance on this matter is.

This is why lawyers generally say to completely keep silent during a ongoing investigation. Trying to skirt around it just brings you into trouble.

I would imagine they have booked him into kennels or placed him with a pet sitter who looks after them in their own home.
yeah, LA is full of this

audio recordings have to be provided well before the hearing to the other party who can let an IT expert check the metadata out. You can obviously never 100 % prove that it's not altered but it's all about likehod.

As for them being admissible: No. California is hyper strict on this, with no consent you can only record actual crimes (or if you have a TRO, like Ioan). Yelling or whatever she recorded Ioan doing is very very very unlikely to cut it. And even the recording evidence for DV wont be believed with how she kept saying the past months that the marriage was wonderful and it all ended suddenly (especially if her recordings dont show any excessive abuse). It's way more likely to get her sued.

Ioan's recordings are a voice mail Alice sent to him and a video she put up on IG, those are admissible. She would be very stupid to submit any audio to the court unless it's a voicemail.

Last edited:
Reactions: 16
Hello all - so much thanks from me for all the work this last week or so with the docs etc. I got married to my abuse survivor last weekend and whilst he accepts I am following this tit show passionately because of my belief no other man should go through what he went through and continues to go through he didn't seem that keen on me devoting our entire honeymoon to Alice Cunting Evans. Fair enough I guess.
So I have finally caught up. Random musings below:
1) People who have read my previous posts know I am with a man (now my husband) who endured 16 years of abuse similar to the abuse Ioan has suffered. Worse in some respects as my husband felt suicide was the only way out in the end. Hence my investment in this.
2) I never want anyone to lose out on custody of their children because of their gender.
3) In some respects I bloody love what Cunty MacCuntFace (what I call AE in my head) has done - properly shining a light on the fact that women can and do abuse men - this was not achieved with the Depp/Heard case because of issues of substance abuse etc. Putting this out into the real world with a glaring spotlight of publicity has to help make the ingrained sexism of family courts and the court of public opinion (duck you too Loopy) stop and re-think. Please let it be so.
4) My teeth are porous from 18 years of bulimia. Not proud of it and my teeth are shagged.
5) Deprivation of a child's education would be an issue if it was true. Last time I checked though public schooling in the US is free and easily available for both the E's.
6) I actually cried reading Ioan's submission. During our five years of hell through the bitter hag fish of my husband's ex wife I used to have an auto reaction to email pings, phone beeps, the doorbell. My bowels have never been so utilised. I felt it all coming back reading that document of abuse. No-one should ever have to live through that relentless campaign of hatred and abuse.
7) My husband's children were not at our wedding. Because he married a vengeful witch of an excuse for a human being just like CMcCF.
8) Go Yo Go. (And B) You can bloody do this :)

So glad these threads exist. I'd have been blindly navigating my way through this shite without the existence of you lovely lot.

• Heart
Reactions: 67
again, Alice is allowed to talk about them, she is not allowed to leave abusive or untruth statements (whether herself or via a third party). Saying that she is in London is not bad (although uuuuuuuuh, that doesnt look good on you if you say this to strangers while having a RO, a court would probably see this as an attempt to make people stalk them in her honour)
I took that comment to mean that Ioan had gone off to London, not Bianca. I'll have to search back.

Reactions: 4
I took that comment to mean that Ioan had gone off to London, not Bianca. I'll have to search back.
Just a babe in the woods is Ioan. Oh, so pleased that Bianca has recovered sufficiently for a jaunt off to London.

given thar "jaunt' is used to describe a trip for pleasure I doubt he only meant him

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.