Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #75 claims she's reached out to Bianca, the evidence shows she's a lyin merchant banker

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
On p32 here but wtf was that absolute bucket of shite from LuPaper? He really loves the sound of his own voice waffle doesn't he?

And WTH has mAlice's black eye gone?
I mean, if it was as bad as she was making out, the swelling alone wouldn't have diminished that much, surely?
I know arnica can be great for getting rid of bruising, but even arnica doesn't have a papal seal of approval for miraculous healing!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Lupaper isn’t being taken in by Alice. It’s Alice that’s being taken in by him. He’s a fantasist and an attention seeker. He makes his nonsense up as he goes along.

I don’t believe that Walter Mitty has any qualifications at all. I don’t believe any of his ‘narrative’.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Ioan’s legal team have quite rightly got low expectations of Alice and her minions. They have factored all of this in along the way. They are waiting and they are watching ready to act. Which is what they have been doing all along with her dick moves. Responding proportionately whilst she escalates and moves ever closer to contempt of court or criminal responsibility.

She was obviously given a serious warning in January about her behaviour from someone in authority, the police or a judge. And whilst she nibbled her away around that with socks and deletes they waited for the big move. First they got the Gloria melt down for which I expect she was reprimanded. She was clearly chomping at the bit over the school issue. Getting Lupaper to threaten a big reveal. Then she pulled her big dick move with the hack and the TRO trap was sprung.

And here we are again back in the same old cycle. A day at most of her being subdued followed by the SM boundary pushing. Lupaper nicely lined up to suggest a big revelation. Far too low level for Ioans team to do anything but record and watch and wait. They are ready and she is too stupid to know she is playing their game and they are in charge.

However their insight in no ways changes the fact all the dick moves are on Alice and she will do them anyway. It was just a matter of timing.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Oh yeah. I cannot see how that isn’t Alice! None of her other FM have ever raged like that. Even the grumbly Bitter one talking with a British/Scottish lexicon from TX (the one who mocked sock accounts but had 2 get shut down by twitter). And wtf going on about “IVF” kids. I’m sure her daughters love that. Sheesh as someone who had to do the same I would never go around shouting that like they are some objects !

• Wow
Reactions: 14
Lets be honest her lipstick isn't really driving her insane is it? To me thats the understatement of the year, she's driven herself right around the hat rack and is totally addicted to the attention she has been getting, instead of crawling away to think about what's coming, here she is again promoting her cameos ...... news flash Alice ... there is no room and you are deffo not the smartest 🙈
I got here thanks to AEs twitter and was relieved to see people that saw through her performances. (That's a lie I got here because my partners narc ex was championing #teamalice the irony was not lost on me .. as you say birds of a feather).

Reactions: 18
duck me, that was terrifying.
'Be who you are, don't change who you are' - LAURA, DO NOT TAKE ADVICE FROM ALICE EVANS, MISTRESS OF THE RESTRAINING ORDER AND NUTTIER THAN SQUIRREL POO.

...or a bulldog licking piss off a thistle...

Hahahaha... Snap, just got to your post

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Quoting from link provided:
" Many parents assume that California has a law stating when a child is old enough to be left home alone, but that’s not the case. At this point, California lawmakers leave it up to parents to decide. The problem is that the lack of a set age doesn’t absolve parents from being charged with criminal neglect if something happens to the child while they were home alone. "

Yes, it’s the same in the UK too. Obviously it should be within reason and depending on the maturity of the child.
That said, I’m sure Ella has to take care of her mother and little sister on a daily basis, so she would’ve been glad of a few hours off!!

• Sad
Reactions: 11
Yes, it’s the same in the UK too. Obviously it should be within reason and depending on the maturity of the child.
That said, I’m sure Ella has to take care of her mother and little sister on a daily basis, so she would’ve been glad of a few hours off!!
Yeah. Oldest E is parenting a 53 year old toddler-alcoholic-nutjob daily.

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
In the comments she basically says she can't afford a dentist because insurance doesn't cover it all. She must really be skint
Do you really believe that? Three years ago, they were still together and as far as anyone is aware, he is still paying for the routine stuff. She should also have insurance under her Equity membership (assuming she kept it up). The only valid reason I can see for not having a cleaning (which is about $100) is that covid definitely shut dentists down in 2020, but I had dental work done in 2021 and since then. Maybe she just doesn’t like seeing the dentist or maybe, as she is prone to do, she is exaggerating or flat out lying.

Reactions: 13
As a card-carrying nerd, this screenshot seals the deal for me as to Tone being Alice, at least some of the time.

Any dude, especially of that generation, is going to know that the proper Star Wars phrasing would be, "the Force is strong with this one." Alice, of course, likely would not know this.
Screenshot_20220222-042041~2.png

• Haha
Reactions: 43
However their insight in no ways changes the fact all the dick moves are on Alice and she will do them anyway. It was just a matter of timing.
I am waiting for the mother of all dick moves when she has to vacate the house. I don't think they could sell it with her there. She would have the place covered in dog poo and tell them all about the dodgy plumbing.

Also there might be an eruption on March 11 too.

Loopy is just a standard-issue garden-variety misogynist, I can guarantee he wouldn't have taken that tone (lol) with Tamika if he thought she was a dude. You can clearly see him deliberately misinterpreting and twisting what she says in an attempt to get a reaction that he can use as a dead cat*. He obviously likes to wind people up and push their buttons so he can play the injured party, which is amusingly a narc trait.

Menchildren like that are ten a penny, he's going to have to find a more interesting and less offensive personality at some point because as soon as this divorce is done Alice will dump him and he'll be a lonely wolf-boy.

* Deadcatting is where you find/introduce a more shocking or sensationalist topic to divert away from a damaging topic. For examples, please see the last 18 months of British politics.
Everyday’s a school day here! ‘Deadcatting’ - thank you @raiseseyebrow

btw: I will believe anything anyone tells me on here about stuff I know nothing about e.g legal stuff & jargon - so no taking the piss, because if you start spouting stuff like a
RO is also known legally as a “Dead Badger” I will believe it!! 🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 12
As a card-carrying nerd, this screenshot seals the deal for me as to Tone being Alice, at least some of the time.

Any dude, especially of that generation, is going to know that the proper Star Wars phrasing would be, "the Force is strong with this one." Alice, of course, likely would not know this.View attachment 1079976
This one has probably been posted already but I am convinced this is Alice too. There's a triple whammy of Alice-isms here:

• "SO" written in all caps
  • The word "nasty" (she uses this a lot)
  • "Never forget" - another Alice phrase

Screenshot 2022-02-22 at 12.45.15.png

Reactions: 11
What are those 2 loons saying? I thought they had seen the light?
they send supportive messages under Alice's latest IG (nothing related about the divorce, mind you)

as I suspected they are simply smarter than Loopy in the sense to not threaten Alice's TRO imo

I love how they continue to hammer the whole “troll army” thing, insinuating that Ioan has somehow assembled and weaponized them. It’s social media. You post something. Other people - strangers! - will post what they think about that. She is projecting again as she is the one who has had the bundle of sock accounts so is assuming he is doing the same.

Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.