Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #75 claims she's reached out to Bianca, the evidence shows she's a lyin merchant banker

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It is all classic sociopath behaviour. They do not feel shame or feelings like you or I might. This is why she can go onto cameo like nothing has happened.
It just boggles my mind. If I had Alice's track record, I'd do the Cersei Lannister walk voluntarily.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
That she facilitated the domestic abuse? I dunno was just thinking
Lorraine producers would of reached out for a response from Ioan’s agent at the time of the recording so they will have covered themselves.

Reactions: 8
Quoting from link provided:
" Many parents assume that California has a law stating when a child is old enough to be left home alone, but that’s not the case. At this point, California lawmakers leave it up to parents to decide. The problem is that the lack of a set age doesn’t absolve parents from being charged with criminal neglect if something happens to the child while they were home alone. "

To be fair she couldn't go off filming in Vancouver and leave them overnight. Their father could look after them at his place though. Like normal people would do.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Lupine is basically saying that if Ioan would love his daughter he wouldnt have spend money on lawyers that now supposedly prevents him from paying that school (let's forget that its mainly expensive because Alice jumped out of collaborative). And whether he loves Ella depends entirely on whether he pays for a snob elite school. Complains about people trolling the childrens mom, yet the father being abused all year in public is fine.

That's Abuser Guide Book 101, this dude isnt an advocate.

Also he keeps complaining about others invaliding children's life, then what the hell is he doing? Or is he running with Alice's crazy theory that Tamika is Bianca? :ROFLMAO:

It seems to be also a entry requirement into the Alice Fanclub to be terrible at reading comprehension, Jesus Christ

And he has announced that his next blog post will be about why Bianca is a Narc.

Wonder if the London bit was some sarcasm, or whether there is some truth in it. It would be nice if it's true, could also visit his mom and have a proper rant session about the witch :)

Loopy is just a standard-issue garden-variety misogynist, I can guarantee he wouldn't have taken that tone (lol) with Tamika if he thought she was a dude. You can clearly see him deliberately misinterpreting and twisting what she says in an attempt to get a reaction that he can use as a dead cat*. He obviously likes to wind people up and push their buttons so he can play the injured party, which is amusingly a narc trait.

Menchildren like that are ten a penny, he's going to have to find a more interesting and less offensive personality at some point because as soon as this divorce is done Alice will dump him and he'll be a lonely wolf-boy.

* Deadcatting is where you find/introduce a more shocking or sensationalist topic to divert away from a damaging topic. For examples, please see the last 18 months of British politics.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 29
My feelings exactly while watching Alice Evans and the Mystery of the Disappearing Haematoma. She's way too chipper for someone who was just hit with a TRO, and whose life is literally falling apart around her. Successfully fabricating damning "evidence" against IG, I guess (I hope I'm wrong about that).

Well, at least her heavy-duty filter is working. :sneaky:
I guess she's wearing makeup, no?

• Sad
Reactions: 6
What I found peculiar is that she was apologizing for standing up her friend at dinner on this insta video a week later. (You were probably already in the restaurant!) Did she not call her on the day? Or yet? "Probably?" You mean you don't know?
Nah nothing Alice says is by accident, she wants it to be known she was having dinner with a journalist. She said in the comments she phoned her after her little fall to tell her that she could not make it.

• Wow
Reactions: 18
Loopy who advocates for victims takes everything a documented abuser takes as truth?
duck him straight into a bin. No slime, just in there with the other empty soulless enablers of Alice shitting lying bleep Evans.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Loopy who advocates for victims takes everything a documented abuser takes as truth?
duck him straight into a bin. No slime, just in there with the other empty soulless enablers of Alice shitting lying bleep Evans.
it wouldnt be even this bad if Alice didnt had such a looooooong record of cyberbullying and threatening prior to this too.

Nuts.

Reactions: 15
I know Tamika gets a bad rep on here, she knows more than Lupine ever will. He’s basically throwing Alice under the bus to be the top FM. “I know stuff too I can’t possibly say mwahaha” as he slinks away behind a comedy clock with his comedy fake vampire teeth hopefully straight into the nearest slime filled bin.
He gives me the dry boak.
Lupaper was totally out of the loop last week over Ioans filing. He might think he is part of Alice’s inner circle but he really isn‘t. She has a few bottom feeders and grifters in her real life who are scheming with her. Lupaper is one of the UIs who do her heavy lifting for her. But they are not inner circle.

The I’m alone and vulnerable with no friends was just part of the grift to get sympathy. The UIs fell over themselves to be her friend. Buts it Lady Victoria, friend and defender of Prince Andrew, who has her ear.

Quoting from link provided:
" Many parents assume that California has a law stating when a child is old enough to be left home alone, but that’s not the case. At this point, California lawmakers leave it up to parents to decide. The problem is that the lack of a set age doesn’t absolve parents from being charged with criminal neglect if something happens to the child while they were home alone. "

Least we all forget

THE CHILDREN ARE AT LESS DANGER WHEN SHE IS OUT.

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
I'M DYING HERE!!! :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
OMG ME TOO! This is quality 👌 🤣🤣🤣

Okay, I specifically went to check out this weirdo. She claims she is the love child of - wait for it - Diana Ross's sister and Michael Jackson. She was kidnapped, stolen, smuggled out of America to protect Michael. She has written several self-published books and is constantly trying to sue the Jackson's for the inheritance she has been robbed of.

And she is clearly nuts. Alice don't care. Alice is all 🙌🙏🙌🙏🙌.

These are the kind of people she rants to and know all about her children and home.
OMG! WTAF...the love child of Michael Jackson...I can't 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
Could Ioan sue Lorraine now? Don’t think he would cos it wouldn’t look good but could he?
He couldn't. Lorraine would just ask him to come on and give his side of the story. Not that he ever would. It's just drawing attention to the whole tit show.

Reactions: 6
also I like the "Alice isnt the abuser, he is the abuser" stance. Absolute BEST CASE for Alice (not the kids) is that both are abusers, not impossible. But Alice is an abuser, done and dusted. The tweets, the mails, the messages, the blackmails, the threats, including innocent parties...there are zero excuses here. Some anger is sometimes inevitable (tho look at Ioan, he restrained himself the whole time), but this extent should never ever be acceptable. A advocate should know as much.

*not saying that Ioan "started it". poor dude probably just wanted out and she got crazy and made it worse and worse

• Heart
Reactions: 25
I bet he just wants her out of his life. If he had money to spare he would pay her off to cut her loose. She is the type of ballast you don’t need in life.

Reactions: 27
Well, instead of a miracle diet we get a miracle black eye healing, what gives?

I'm genuinely worried as to what she might try to set up

Lupine claims Bianca (and Ioan presumably) are in London for a trip. implied that she exagerates her illness
View attachment 1079626
There's another example of abuse by a third party! She is absolutely breaking the terms of the TRO!

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.