Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #75 claims she's reached out to Bianca, the evidence shows she's a lyin merchant banker

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That’s not her face. Be who you are then Alice and remove the filters.
She is really self conscious about her massive flabby neck. Hence the mouth open poses, the horse blanket scarf and filming from above so you can't see the Jabbaneck These videos are filtered to make her have more of a pointy chin.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Lupine is basically saying that if Ioan would love his daughter he wouldnt have spend money on lawyers that now supposedly prevents him from paying that school (let's forget that its mainly expensive because Alice jumped out of collaborative). And whether he loves Ella depends entirely on whether he pays for a snob elite school. Complains about people trolling the childrens mom, yet the father being abused all year in public is fine.

That's Abuser Guide Book 101, this dude isnt an advocate.

Also he keeps complaining about others invaliding children's life, then what the hell is he doing? Or is he running with Alice's crazy theory that Tamika is Bianca? :ROFLMAO:

It seems to be also a entry requirement into the Alice Fanclub to be terrible at reading comprehension, Jesus Christ

And he has announced that his next blog post will be about why Bianca is a Narc.

Wonder if the London bit was some sarcasm, or whether there is some truth in it. It would be nice if it's true, could also visit his mom and have a proper rant session about the witch :)

Wow wow wow. That is some exchange. Clearly just trolling. He knows jack tit about anything “just you wait, it’s all going to be revealed soon, I know things about Ioan you don’t” is all a delaying tactic and also a tactic to engage in arguments. Surprised Godwin’s law hasn’t popped up yet.

He knows jack tit but he gets off on this type of thing.

Reactions: 14
so she claims, video was uploaded on the day she submitted her response

usually you are also notified quite a bit in advance if the other party intents court action.
One day Welp for an emergency TRO and that’s if you answer your phone and open your email.
Alice likes to stick her fingers in her ears so I suspect she had very little notice of it.

Reactions: 11
BIB

I am as well. She's acting really giddy and confident like the cat who just ate the canary. My sister would be like this before she was about to go after someone. She'd relish in the planned attack. I feel a sense of unease.
My feelings exactly while watching Alice Evans and the Mystery of the Disappearing Haematoma. She's way too chipper for someone who was just hit with a TRO, and whose life is literally falling apart around her. Successfully fabricating damning "evidence" against IG, I guess (I hope I'm wrong about that).

Well, at least her heavy-duty filter is working. :sneaky:

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 15
My feelings exactly while watching Alice Evans and the Mystery of the Disappearing Haematoma. She's way too chipper for someone who was just hit with a TRO, and whose life is literally falling apart around her. Successfully fabricating damning "evidence" against IG, I guess (I hope I'm wrong about that).

Well, at least her heavy-duty filter is working. :sneaky:
It is all classic sociopath behaviour. They do not feel shame or feelings like you or I might. This is why she can go onto cameo like nothing has happened.

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
2. you’re SUPPOSED to benefit from apologies??? That’s why you receive apologies??? Alice you should know this because you’ve probably received thousands of (undue) apologies???
Alice probably only apologizes if she will benefit from it.

But giving her the benefit of a doubt, it's also possible Alice believed Ella did nothing wrong, and apology is only for Ioan's ego. Although I doubt that, Alice would probably say so if that was the case.
Option two is that Ella did apologize, but in a half-assed way, like I'm sorry you feel hurt, or Sorry now lay off my back. In which case Ioan might have repeatedly demanded a proper apology.

Gawd Alice is setting the girls up for a really fucked up life if she won't even explain apologies to them. Ioan and Alice love them unconditionally, and will love them even if they're behaving terribly. But nobody else will.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
The journalist she was planning on spilling her guts to is a massive Johnny Depp fan

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
Hi Tattlers,

Am a bit behind, but wanted to post this, incase it hasnt been picked up on. That black eye has gone down fast 🤔

Alice Evans issues rambling apology for being absent on Cameo # via https://android.com

Reactions: 6
Could the eye filter remove the black eye? It removes the bags under the eyes, a black eye isn't too far off under glasses.

It's weird she'd fake injury to get out of an interview. She could just tell her friend the truth. That there might be a TRO in line, but it's only for a short while, won't be granted anyway, so see you in a couple of days instead.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 7
In the comments she basically says she can't afford a dentist because insurance doesn't cover it all. She must really be skint

• Haha
Reactions: 11
It is all classic sociopath behaviour. They do not feel shame or feelings like you or I might. This is why she can go onto cameo like nothing has happened.
she is also a fantasist. She genuinely probably believes that the "he made me do it" angle will help her, or her theory that Tamika is Bianca (Lupine seemed to imply it again), her enablers making her believe so isnt helping

Reactions: 15
Legally they have to be 14 to be left home alone
Quoting from link provided:
" Many parents assume that California has a law stating when a child is old enough to be left home alone, but that’s not the case. At this point, California lawmakers leave it up to parents to decide. The problem is that the lack of a set age doesn’t absolve parents from being charged with criminal neglect if something happens to the child while they were home alone. "

Reactions: 12
I think the new Cameo was made before the fall. There is not a single mark on her face. Cameo shut her down and she said it was because she wasn't keeping up. I suspect this video was made just before they froze her account and it posted tonight when she asked them to reopen it.
I think you’re right. It makes sense.

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.