Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Obsolete Boomer

I brushed my teeth when I was in labour, but that’s because I was out my tits on gas and air and it made me throw up everywhere. Nothing wrong with having minty fresh breath before your child comes into the world 😁
Top tip, never brush your teeth just after vomiting, you’ll scrub away tooth. Gargle with a fluoride mouthwash and give it about an hour.

Your free dental health tip for the day 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 35

ellenlovesme

Wow she’s horrific. I stuck up for her a little on one of the threads but oh my god. The emails to his mum are just vile, totally attacking his brother and sister, making out they’re damaged or whatever, just because they don’t have kids. Who gives a shit - people can choose to not to have kids if they want and it’s hardly like Alice has made a huge success of her life either. And I found IG’s brother on LinkedIn. He has a masters degree and a good job (although Alice makes him out to be some sort of freak because it’s not well paid apparently).
They seem like a close family and I feel for them having to have had that horrible woman in their lives for so long. Hope they can finally relax now.

• Heart
Reactions: 35

lamaitresse

VIP Member
The emotional devastation felt by a child who is not put first by their mother is life-long and potentially catastrophic. It’s not all about “feelings”, it’s about taking responsibility for the child you chose to bring into the world. So what if you “love” your man more than your child, that’s not the point.

That said, there’s nothing wrong with Ioan (or anyone) being reluctant to bring daughter 2 into the world. There’s a difference in how you feel about a hypothetical child and a living breathing one. Sounds like he was being responsible & honest.

Sorry for the derail - this is a superb thread, folks. I’ve been reading avidly with this face ——> 😲.
Bringing up my own mum again, she lived with a man (not my father) who beat her (then us sisters when we got older), was often drunk, would watch pr0n movies and not care who was around and created a generally toxic, chaotic, frightening environment for two young girls. She later had a baby with this total twat of a human.

Yet, years later, when I try to jog her memory about terrible things that happened, she will say straight to my face "I don't remember that".

So yes, if you don't put your kids first you can leave a trail of devastation. She ALWAYS put him first. Bought him his favourite food, waited hand and foot on him, prioritised her spending on him.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 34

AlanBanan

VIP Member
It’s amazing how she has a new story about how horrible he is every day.

If he was so horrible why were you crying for him to come back, going on talk shows crying about him and him leaving you for another woman wouldn’t have been such a surprise if he was such an abusive narc? Wouldn’t him leaving be welcomed? Not a completely devastating act that you have failed not to stfu about for a year and a half

• Heart

The Divine Miss K

Alice tweeted this past year sometime (sorry not more specific, so many tweets and I don't have @welp s super memory powers) that they'd fallen out.
Maybe now Alice is out the picture they'll reconnect. I'd quite like to see how she takes that.
I mentioned this in the crazy of Thread 70, but I was listening to Rob Brydon's podcast recently, his chat with Matt Rhys was recorded last year. He speaks of Ioan fondly in it. Hopefully this means they’re friends again!

• Heart

sh1tsandgiggles

VIP Member
I know, right?! I can't believe she actually said that DESPITE HAVING ACCESS TO THE BLOODY 113-PAGE DOCUMENT. Whyyyyyy in all the saints' names wouldn't you READ it before replying?!

She is insane.
Not only that but after BLATANTLY LYING about this she then signs off with this….. clearly not the smartest person in the room at all it would appear!

E9122E30-AE20-4D80-97E3-29E6AE9BE794.jpeg

Also… all of this has actually made me want to watch Liar again! I can’t find it on the ITV hub app. Does anyone know where I can find it?

I hope this has that affect on other people too and gives Yo a surge in his career/popularity.

• Heart
  • Haha

Ametrine

VIP Member
Reading her messages in his court document, it's gross how she abuses and insults him but still calls him 'darling' and 'coglet'.

It makes it seem even more abusive and twisted.

• Sick
  • Sad

Mad Betty

VIP Member
One of her greatest supporters on IG is questioning her or perhaps baiting her?

ETA: Ouch, I think it's a woman who bought Cameos from Alice. She seems genuinely kind hearted.

markup_9407.png

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha

klarakluckbag

VIP Member
And Alice saying that she's the "most intelligent person in the room"?
She's not the most intelligent person in the room, even when it's just her and Emma in the room 🙄

• Haha

Hiraeth

VIP Member
His application with all the supporting evidence is signed and dated 15 Feb. Her response is signed and dated 14 Feb.
So was she given a heads up in advance this was happening ? Maybe a "don't do x or we will apply for restraining order" and she decided to do x anyway and have her response ready?
Maybe the "x" was about the school?

Is it odd the response is dated before the application? CA lawyers ???
The declaration filed by Ioan's lawyers state that Alice was notified that there would be an ex parte hearing on Feb. 14, and Alice's attorney responded that they would be filing papers in response. The proof of electronic service shows that Alice was served with the documents on February 15. Alice rushed out a response on Feb. 14 so she could truthfully claim she hadn't seen Ioan's declaration, though that seems to be the only true statement in her entire declaration. :p

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 33

the ships going down

First time I've created a thread, so if anyone can do a recap etc please do!
Well done @ReturningthePearls for the thread title

Please remember no thread title suggestions until the tail end of the thread, and to add ‘thread title’ or ‘thread title suggestion/nomination’. No swearing in them.

Please put sensitive or off topic posts behind a spoiler.

Wiki is the pink button.

• Heart

AuroraBorealis

VIP Member
Just wanted to say hello to all.
I have been reading these threads for a while and still have not caught up. Will make an effort. :)

I am fascinated by this case as my own mother was violent, abusive, and a narcissist. She was also very talented in pretending and keeping up appearances.
Fortunately, I have been able to steer clear of such people in my life (mostly).

However, I have a dear friend, a lovely decent guy (you know the type -- always trying to do the right thing). He reminds me of my father. He is a gorgeous, talented artist, cherished by his friends and always have had women chasing him. Yet he is somehow so kind and soft and the most aggressive dramatic women seem to win him over. I have been astounded from time to time how naive a grown man can be. He managed eventually escape his narc spouse (a long story), only to get involved with the next abuser (luckily just briefly; it was a narrow escape due to the woman showing her true colours too soon). And then he got engaged to whom he believed to be a woman of his dreams, who turned out to be yet another narc, the worst of the three, abusing him emotionally, mentally, gaslighting and being physically violent to him. So, not just once, but thrice. (And twice he fell for "we are meant to be", "I manifested you" lines).

None of these women were as unhinged as Alice, I believe though. Then again, perhaps the last one was as what she did was absolutely crazy.

So, due to being exposed to/witnessing such unhealthy relationships, I recognise many patterns. I worry for their daughters and feel bad for Ioan. As an actor, I have seen him in Amazing Grace and that is pretty much it. I have not seen Alice in anything.

I have noticed that most Tattlers are genuinely worried about them too.

Will try to catch up (if that is humanly possible) and perhaps even comment when I feel the urge.

• Heart

Mad Betty

VIP Member
First time Tattler. I've got to get this off my chest. I'll break this up. Months ago, (before learning of this site and much of the background) I tweeted to Alice. I begged her to please think of her kids and to not let her pain and anger of her divorce affect them. I was sensitive to her feelings. I was attacked within minutes by AE and a few FM's. Got a side dish of word salad from the wolfy one. I was chastised that OF COURSE the kids weren't being affected by the public fighting, how ridiculous was I for thinking that these children would be aware of the issues between their parents?? They're JUST FINE. I was horrified. Complete cognitive dissonance.

I was SO relieved to find this site and find people that were seeing through the utter bs these people were spouting online. I could not shake the sick feeling that these children were being mentally and emotionally abused. To me it was clear that the kids were being brainwashed and alienated from their father. That they were witnessing their mother unravelling behind closed doors. That their mental health must be taking a beating.

These messages I am now reading confirm my worst fears. While this beast of a female was pushing the narrative that she is a great mom and the kids were being held out of the way of the madness the truth was far more insidious. She was behind the scenes actively preventing them from communicating with their father (grabbing the phone, etc) while posting publicly he wanted nothing to do with them. She was encouraging them to hate their father as much as she does without regard for what this will do to them in the future. She is destroying her children mentally solely to hurt someone that dared to leave her behind. THIS is the kind of woman and mother she is. She sees them "having breakdowns", "shaking beside me" and so distressed they are unable to attend school some days. And she is too ignorant and self involved to recognize that SHE is the one causing this suffering for them. YOUR KIDS ARE SUFFERING BECAUSE OF *YOUR* WORDS AND ACTIONS.

These girls will be punished for loving their father and wanting him in their lives. They will be rewarded when they tell him off and shun him. And one day years from now, I HOPE YOU READ THIS ALICE, they WILL recognize the toxicity and manipulation they had inflicted on them by YOU and they will NEVER trust you again. They will realize that you were a scorned woman and you used them as weapons. As pawns in a war. You will have prevented them from having a real father in their lives and stunted their ability to trust and have healthy relationships in the future. They will grow closer to him as he waits patiently and THEY WILL RESENT YOU FOREVER.

Shame on you Alice for allowing your bitterness and hatred to poison your own daughters and set them up for struggles and deficiencies as adults.
I appreciate your words and feelings so much. How kind of you to try and offer Alice some healthy support and advice. I'm so sorry you were met with such a massive wall of denial and cruelty.

A big welcome to you @MrsLovejoy. Keep sharing and know you have so much support here from like-minded people. ❤

• Heart