Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #71 Alice shouts she’ll win in court, but let’s just look at Ioan’s report…

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
First time I've created a thread, so if anyone can do a recap etc please do!
Well done @ReturningthePearls for the thread title

Please remember no thread title suggestions until the tail end of the thread, and to add ‘thread title’ or ‘thread title suggestion/nomination’. No swearing in them.

Please put sensitive or off topic posts behind a spoiler.

Wiki is the pink button.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
All.
I'm really sorry if I haven't done this thread thing correctly. I only put Alice's name in and IG. Can this be corrected. Argh!

where is link to court documents?
At the bottom of the wiki there are screenshots underneath a Spoiler. Also in thread #69 it covers a great deal. Sorry I can't remember everyone's name who posted @Hiraeth did wonderful summaries if you check her posts. I think my brain needs sleep!

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I'm way too invested in the fact that the last thread didn't get its title, could someone add it please?

The winning post for thread #70 was by @hermionegrangerrrr and was “F*ck this, i’m tweeting.” I know we can't have profanity in thread titles so a little editing has to be done. 🙃

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 30
I'm way too invested in the fact that the last thread didn't get its title, could someone add it please?

The winning post for thread #70 was by @hermionegrangerrrr and was “F*ck this, i’m tweeting.” I know we can't have profanity in thread titles so a little editing has to be done. 🙃
I don't know how but I like "frak". Word used on Battlestar Galactica. Especially by that really pretty, tall blonde actress who could have been just another pretty blonde in Hollywood but can actually act and seems to never have been without a movie or series role. Also acted opposite Jamie Bamber in BSG. Such a small circle. So say we all.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Well you made that look easy didn’t you 😂🤣
Under the last "Domestic Abuse" header there is a spoiler link to court documents. 😂 I downloaded the PDF and have been a tab up running them next to Tattle. Reading as much as I can stomach at a time. I'll have more thoughts...

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I don't know how but I like "frak". Word used on Battlestar Galactica. Especially by that really pretty, tall blonde actress who could have been just another pretty blonde in Hollywood but can actually act and seems to never have been without a movie or series role. Also acted opposite Jamie Bamber in BSG. Such a small circle. So say we all.
Agreed! So say we all!
Bless Jamie Bamber but I laughed so much at Fat Lee.

• Haha
Reactions: 6

In the first few threads we would go past 1000 comments my mind really didn’t like it. Now we are at 71 threads my mind has given up. 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Completely off topic from what's been happening over the past few days, but there are wiiiild rumours that Ioan is going to reprise his role as Mr Fantastic in the new Dr Strange movie (I've seen people swear down that he's in the new trailer).
Filming was from March-Mid April 2021, do we think there could be any truth to the rumours? Especially considering that it seems Patrick Stewart will be reprising his role as Professor X from the Fox X Men series (Fantastic Four was Fox too).
Personally I don't think he is, but I would also love to see it, because what a kick in the teeth to Ol' Al :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 29
In the first few threads we would go past 1000 comments my mind really didn’t like it. Now we are at 71 threads my mind has given up. 🤣
I’m like the opposite of a sociopath - rules are rules yanno

Completely off topic from what's been happening over the past few days, but there are wiiiild rumours that Ioan is going to reprise his role as Mr Fantastic in the new Dr Strange movie (I've seen people swear down that he's in the new trailer).
Filming was from March-Mid April 2021, do we think there could be any truth to the rumours? Especially considering that it seems Patrick Stewart will be reprising his role as Professor X from the Fox X Men series (Fantastic Four was Fox too).
Personally I don't think he is, but I would also love to see it, because what a kick in the teeth to Ol' Al :ROFLMAO:
I’ve seen the rumours today too. But I thought unlikely.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 9
You need to add previous thread link and remember to report the old thread too.

Reactions: 7
So I took a quick gander at Twitter and our favorite Londoner is a real pig. Yup. I'm looking at you. The "sane" child? Really? Because she clearly hates her Dad and the other one doesn't yet?

And btw you witch - I can guarantee your husband has probably been cheating on you since the day you got married. And I don't blame him. All of the extreme hatefulness you have shown towards a young woman with MS who has done NOTHING to you really shows what a nasty piece of work you must be to live with.

I said what I said.
Screenshot_20220217-000906_kindlephoto-22651024.png

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 38
So I took a quick gander at Twitter and our favorite Londoner is a real pig. Yup. I'm looking at you. The "sane" child? Really? Because she clearly hates her Dad and the other one doesn't yet?

And btw you witch - I can guarantee your husband has probably been cheating on you since the day you got married. And I don't blame him. All of the extreme hatefulness you have shown towards a young woman with MS who has done NOTHING to you really shows what a nasty piece of work you must be to live with.

I said what I said. View attachment 1068061
My blood boils at her. Seriously 6 months of major online abuse by this crazy c”nt.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 28

I said what I said. View attachment 1068061
She's really not the sharpest tool in the shed, is she?

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Well well well. Ioan has certainly gotten his side of the story out now. Im only half way through reading the court docs. She really hates his mother. I mean we knew it was bad behind closed doors but this is major. She is so nasty.
And those recent pics of her walking with the dog are terrible. It could have all been so different. Alice has made her bed. I don't see how anyone can defend her now this is public.

Reactions: 36
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.