Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

ThisishowIlivenow

VIP Member
The temporary restraining order was granted yesterday but the clerk didn't put it in the court file until today. The temporary restraining order is valid until March 11, 2022 at 1:30 p.m. (the hearing date).

ETA: added screenshots
Thank you 🥰💃🏼
So I break this out again....

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 33

LeftoverCoffee

Hello all, I'm a longtime lurker of this thread - been reading since #35 I think and good lord I never thought the day would come when people outside of Tattle would FINALLY see what everyone else here has seen in Alice all along. I feel nothing but sadness for Ioan at having to live with this woman and her behaviour for so long, but I'm glad he's finally getting to show the world what she's really like.

I'm just catching up with this thread now - it's quite interesting how quiet Tone has been eh? I wonder if we'll ever find out what THAT was all about.

• Heart
  • Haha

M33L4

VIP Member
Just a quick point. This whole mess is a lot easier to unpick if you do one thing. Assume all that Alice says is a lie in its entirety. Forget about bits of truth etc.

if you want to get to the truth look at the behaviour and response of people we know not to be deceitful and with zero interest in getting a story out there.

Ioan never heartlessly wanted to pull his daughter out of school because he only thinks of his girlfriend. He never wanted the school because he knew it was unaffordable and this would eventually happen causing harm. Which was obvious all along.
Essentially Alice has wasted $50,000 that she’d be entitled to some of and destroyed her own daughter just to point score?

• Heart
  • Sick

ThisishowIlivenow

VIP Member
I mentioned this in the crazy of Thread 70, but I was listening to Rob Brydon's podcast recently, his chat with Matt Rhys was recorded last year. He speaks of Ioan fondly in it. Hopefully this means they’re friends again!
It would be nice for Ioan to rediscover this friendship. He must have lost so much being married to her.

• Heart

M33L4

VIP Member
And who TF put the idea in Ella's head that Ioan pulling her out of private school justified a report to CPS for child abuse?
Gee I wonder where that crazy idea came from?
She’s just casually teaching her children emotional manipulation like it’s acceptable. It’s mind blowing. Give me what I want to your detriment or I’ll call the authorities. But not when I’m passed out drunk or anything, that’s allowed.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 32

M33L4

VIP Member
Exactly. Also, two households are more expensive. Bianca is a person w/ disabilities and safer living with Ioan, also better for their dog in case she might not be able to get out on occasion. They have to live their lives too.
I feel like for Yo to pause his life till Alice calms her tits would take a lifetime. There is no optimum time to start a new relationship and to stop him adds to the domestic abuse, Alice still has control over him.

• Heart
  • Wow
She is pushing that he didn’t want Elsie, or the dog. He apparently found all those rounds of IVF tough, (as did she) and he asked her to stop. She wasn’t ready to stop even though she said it basically ruined her health. That doesn’t mean he doesn’t love Elsie.
Exactly this.

I might be saying something controversial and honestly idgaf, nor am I implying that this is how you feel, plinky, but:

There’s this CONSTANT, DEEP-ROOTED societal pressure on parents in committed relationships to have to automatically favor their children over their partners, and it’s wildly unfair.

I read an amazing novel, perhaps one of my faves ever, in which a southern mama in the 1950’s was put in a position of staying with her man &handing her daughter over to live with close family, or leaving him & raising her daughter…and she chose her man. The sister of the mother told the daughter sometime afterwards, “No woman should have to choose between her man and her baby.” Because you love both, and that’s ok. I’m not at all implying that choosing your partner over your child is alwaaaaays the right decision (and sometimes there is no right or wrong decision!)

I’m saying that people shouldn’t have to be socially forced to choose their kids over everything. A baby coming out of your body doesn’t necessarily take precedence over a person you could have profoundly loved and been best friends with for years. And choosing one over the other doesn’t mean you don’t care for the other.

In a much milder situation such as this, Ioan didn’t know Elsie. She hadn’t come into existence yet. She wasn’t even a baby yet. In these always-difficult cases, sometimes the child will be favored over the parent’s health, and sometimes they won’t be. Ioan clearly chose Alice—it’s not a signifier that he’s a horrible father. It’s not an indication that he doesn’t love Elsie. It just means that his heart was with his wife; he chose Alice, and whether or not that was “the right decision” is up to no one’s judgment. He simply chose his partner’s welfare over the creation of a baby that might not have even had the chance to be a baby.

You don’t always have to pick your children. It’s so outrageous-sounding, I know, because we’re conditioned to believe otherwise, but I have friends who’ve confided in me during the deepest conversations that they have more adoration and connection with their partner than their own babies. And that isn’t a crime. It isn’t a sin. Hearts go where they go, and it’s alright to leave with the unchosen person a piece of your heart.

Anyway that was a lot and a tangent possibly but I thought I’d offer it…

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Wow

claudiarocks

VIP Member
The DM can clearly tell by the amount of traffic this story is generating that they've struck a Goldmine.
They are now putting out better illustrations of her texts messages

View attachment 1068373
I wouldn’t mind I gave them that headline last night on here !!! You’re welcome lazy arse journalist!! 🤣

• Haha

Elliekolala

Damn it, I took like two days off and everything goes to hell!

You know, I don't think Alice is unhinged. I think all those terrible things she said were calculated- poorly calculated for sure because she's not as bright as she thinks she is- but calculated all the same. She INTENDED to be vile and evil and cruel, and she took great pleasure and satisfaction in it.

I hope Bianca is doing okay and Ioan just said "have a rest love I'll walk the dog" and the solo pap photos aren't because the stress has affected her.

I'm also more hopeful than ever that- if it's Bianca or someone else- Ioan ends up blissfully remarried or repartnered with the most loving, kind and caring person.

• Heart

kata420

Chatty Member
Phew. This has been emotionally draining. I hope everyone’s ok.

I think I had an adrenaline dump last night because I cried my eyes out over this whole mess and the feelings and memories it’s managed to drag up for me. I genuinely didn’t think Alice could have been as bad as she is. I am shooketh to the core.

I hope Ioan feels relieved today that’s it’s finally all out in the open. He looks relieved and I like the ‘B’ hat. I take that as a nod to Bianca.

Thank you all for dragging me to the light. I understand now some posters frustrations with me.

I am still hopeful that Alice will get herself help now and admit defeat. As much as I laugh and joke and make light of it all, it’s not nice to see her destroy herself out of anger and bitterness.

Gonna take a back seat on posting cos it’s all quite serious and I think I’ve been annoying so hugs to all.

Maybe we will all see each other virtually at the zoom hearing!

Last edited:
  • Heart

NarcRage

VIP Member
What these emails and messages do show is the breadth of her abuse and threats. It's like she made a list of 102 ways to threaten him/coerce him
clearly when she got towards the end of that list she was struggling a bit ....the Queen won't give you a knighthood 😂

• Haha

M33L4

VIP Member
Has MicroLupenis published a ShiteBlog yet or is he still working his ImAWankasaurus so hard so we don’t end up with something that resembles a dog-shite jigsaw that’s been put together by an alcoholic White Knight on MDMA…

• Haha
  • Heart

Mad Betty

VIP Member
Thank you for this.
I can just imagine Alice with a tag on because she breaches this. Not joking for once.
I have no doubt she will breach it. And when, not if, he gets the permanent RO? She'll breach that as well. I just don't think she can stop.

• Sad

House of Tea

VIP Member
In the court papers AE says to IG that she doesn’t like his body and face anymore, can’t remember the exact words. He deserves many medals for not coming back at her at with Ditto or that’s a relief. She is so deluded. Her hot days left her a few years ago, it will take more than two weeks to diet her neck and head into looking like two separate body parts, does she honestly think he would have cared that she didn’t fancy him anymore? She was lying anyway.

• Heart
Reactions: 31