Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

MrsLovejoy

I always suspected that I & B were not having an affair, that they hooked up after he was out of the house. An AMPLE time gap is there for him to have left and then start dating someone new, regardless if they had crossed paths professionally before. Just because you worked on the same show with someone earlier doesn't mean you were sleeping with them. Alice simply cannot stomach that this man moved on from her to a better, more stable woman. Her ego rejects it. So she needed to go public and say that he was cheating for years as an attempt to make him look bad and get herself sympathy. Win win right? SHE OUTS HERSELF in the interview as saying she saw the instagram picture and "he was with a girl I've never seen before" but THEN pushes the story that they were "friends for years" The headlines read that he "had a 3 year affair with Alice's friend" A friend that she "hadn't seen before"? How does THAT work?
No, you cannot have this both ways. He moved on after being out of your house for several months and you just couldn't handle it. Now she has a new object to project her rage onto. As I also suspected, Alice and the kids knew he had a girlfriend before posting the picture. And they wanted to get out ahead of whatever story Alice would spin to announce their happy news themselves early on. He is allowed to move on and find a new love!! Can you imagine what else happened prior to him saving her messages and building this arsenal? The strength this man must possess to stay stoic and standing.

I am so proud of both of I & B. Ioan for taking the high road again and again, not stooping to her obvious baiting, and collecting these massive amounts of evidence that the so called "smartest person in the room" left generous paper trails of.
And Bianca? She must be so in love to know that her partner has a deranged ex, bound to take her down at any costs, and STILL stand quietly and firmly by his side through it all. Knowing Alice would try to destroy her, slander her, derail her career, insult her at every turn. She has stayed his side through this storm. God bless them both and keep them safe, this is far from over.

• Heart
Reactions: 37

plinky

VIP Member
It's... ~JUDGMENT DAY~ :LOL:

To summarize, the restraining order was granted. Both Ioan and Bianca are protected from Alice:
- Abusing them (defined in the TRO which I will post)
- Contacting them in any way
- Alice must stay 300 feet/100 yards away from Ioan, Bianca, and their home
- Ioan has been granted the power to record communications made by Alice that violate the TRO.

Screenshots to come.
I am really pleased, I think that no one deserves to live in this kind of fear and stress

• Heart

Just William

VIP Member
OK, I finally caught up, don't want to think how many hours I have spent on here, lol!
Thanks you lovely turds :poop::poop::poop::poop::poop: 😘 for all your updates, posts, kindness & support, ❤ & much needed humour.
It's been a heart heavy night. I feel drained yet still emotional, angry, sad & so proud of Yo. 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿

1645080768890.png

We saw it all along but hopefully now so will many more.
Speaking of light, it's light here now, lol, soon be 7am, my first all nighter I think?!
I love you turds, you're a lovely bunch! ❤ 👀 you all tomorrow, same place, ha!

• Heart

Mad Betty

VIP Member
So when exactly is Alice flying over to the UK to donate her kidney to Tone? You know, being that she told Ioan that she was about to do it months ago, it has to be any day now, right? 😎

• Haha

PinkyWinky

VIP Member
Lisa Armstrong got a lot of sympathy by looking disheveled and helpless. Either Alice has totally overshot or she generally walks around looking like an unwashed alcoholic. The fact she’s out of bed and out of her house makes me think she‘s aiming for a sympathy vote as usual.
“We’re all terrified.. I can’t stop crying .. 😭😭
Her default ‘victim’ position that’s a constant element in her abuse campaign.

• Haha

welp

VIP Member
A thing that was really incredible in her messages is that she kept guilt tripping him for spending money that should go to his kids instead go to lawyers, it's the theme across all messages, another 500 $ that your kids will be deprieved from, drop your appartment and lawyers and come back living in the garage etc. Meanwhile she shops every day on ebay, has a subscription meal service and had a nanny while she isnt working. How this dickhead Lupine isnt seeing this as abuse is beyond me.

LOL that's reaching DM

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 36

Swerve

Exactly this.

I might be saying something controversial and honestly idgaf, nor am I implying that this is how you feel, plinky, but:

There’s this CONSTANT, DEEP-ROOTED societal pressure on parents in committed relationships to have to automatically favor their children over their partners, and it’s wildly unfair.

I read an amazing novel, perhaps one of my faves ever, in which a southern mama in the 1950’s was put in a position of staying with her man &handing her daughter over to live with close family, or leaving him & raising her daughter…and she chose her man. The sister of the mother told the daughter sometime afterwards, “No woman should have to choose between her man and her baby.” Because you love both, and that’s ok. I’m not at all implying that choosing your partner over your child is alwaaaaays the right decision (and sometimes there is no right or wrong decision!)

I’m saying that people shouldn’t have to be socially forced to choose their kids over everything. A baby coming out of your body doesn’t necessarily take precedence over a person you could have profoundly loved and been best friends with for years. And choosing one over the other doesn’t mean you don’t care for the other.

In a much milder situation such as this, Ioan didn’t know Elsie. She hadn’t come into existence yet. She wasn’t even a baby yet. In these always-difficult cases, sometimes the child will be favored over the parent’s health, and sometimes they won’t be. Ioan clearly chose Alice—it’s not a signifier that he’s a horrible father. It’s not an indication that he doesn’t love Elsie. It just means that his heart was with his wife; he chose Alice, and whether or not that was “the right decision” is up to no one’s judgment. He simply chose his partner’s welfare over the creation of a baby that might not have even had the chance to be a baby.

You don’t always have to pick your children. It’s so outrageous-sounding, I know, because we’re conditioned to believe otherwise, but I have friends who’ve confided in me during the deepest conversations that they have more adoration and connection with their partner than their own babies. And that isn’t a crime. It isn’t a sin. Hearts go where they go, and it’s alright to leave with the unchosen person a piece of your heart.

Anyway that was a lot and a tangent possibly but I thought I’d offer it…
The emotional devastation felt by a child who is not put first by their mother is life-long and potentially catastrophic. It’s not all about “feelings”, it’s about taking responsibility for the child you chose to bring into the world. So what if you “love” your man more than your child, that’s not the point.

That said, there’s nothing wrong with Ioan (or anyone) being reluctant to bring daughter 2 into the world. There’s a difference in how you feel about a hypothetical child and a living breathing one. Sounds like he was being responsible & honest.

Sorry for the derail - this is a superb thread, folks. I’ve been reading avidly with this face ——> 😲.

• Heart
  • Haha

veevee04

VIP Member
Long time lurker here. Just my opinion and I’m sure I’m going to be criticised but I’m putting it out there anyway. Alice is an absolute disgrace and Ioan was absolutely correct in leaving her, I have huge empathy for what he is going through as nobody should be put through what Alice is subjecting him too however one thing that just isn’t right is that he is living with Bianca already when his childrens lives are such a mess and they are so unsettled. It doesn’t seem to me that either Ioan or Alice are putting the children before their own needs and it is so sad as the children must be so tormented by everything that is happening and knowing their father is living with his new girlfriend must be such a kick in the teeth when he hasn’t spend much time with them.
Hi newbie ☺ I get you feel this way , I thought the same before before the report came through. I'm not an IG fan girl but she has alienated her children against him making any access difficult. They have refused to see him for 8 months because of the alienation.

She constantly harrassed him before the BW reveal including blaming his mother for the split. She was sending his mother vile and harassing messages. IG must have felt very lonely so I don't blame him for living with BW while having no access to the children. If he gets full custody he will need to rethink this through as the girls would struggle with this especially Ella but I'm sure he will have a plan.

• Heart

welp

VIP Member
Just a question how will custody visitation work with a RO in place ? How will handovers work ?
it specifically said that the 100 yards wont apply for PEACEFUL child exchanges

sadly those dont seem to happen anyway

with a RO in place it's MUCH easier to get custody or emergency custody. I hope that's what he does next after the court appointment

• Heart

brie l

VIP Member
Well well well. Ioan has certainly gotten his side of the story out now. Im only half way through reading the court docs. She really hates his mother. I mean we knew it was bad behind closed doors but this is major. She is so nasty.
And those recent pics of her walking with the dog are terrible. It could have all been so different. Alice has made her bed. I don't see how anyone can defend her now this is public.

Treacletrixter

VIP Member
Just a quick point. This whole mess is a lot easier to unpick if you do one thing. Assume all that Alice says is a lie in its entirety. Forget about bits of truth etc.

if you want to get to the truth look at the behaviour and response of people we know not to be deceitful and with zero interest in getting a story out there.

Ioan never heartlessly wanted to pull his daughter out of school because he only thinks of his girlfriend. He never wanted the school because he knew it was unaffordable and this would eventually happen causing harm. Which was obvious all along.

• Heart

Penguin86

VIP Member
FMs definitely aren't victims. They are vile excuses for human beings who enabled a domestic abuser

• Angry
  • Heart

Endora

VIP Member
I feel for the 12 year old who has to face all her classmates in school today. Hope they're supportive.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 35

MarmiteMonster

VIP Member
Is she really so dumb that she cannot see the parallels between what she is doing to IG and what she accused HW of?

‘If you don’t give me exactly what I want I will destroy you and end your career’ - sound familiar Malice? 😡

• Heart
  • Wow

Hiraeth

VIP Member
Another question unless I'm reading this wrongly , (I'm not well versed in law matters). he doesn't request any child custody related and he didn't fill out the DV 140 form 145 if granted she would have to ask permission to take the children out of state. Why hasn't he filed for that ? Could Alice theoretically leave California with the children ?
The point of this hearing has nothing to do with child custody or any other matters related to the divorce. This hearing is ONLY for the temporary restraining order to stop abusing Ioan and Bianca. Custody matters are dealt with separately. I highly doubt Alice could leave the state with the children without serious consequences.