Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

welp

VIP Member
hm I think I'm gonna collect all my screenshots (at least the very bad ones), you know, in case Ioan missed something. Can't only have Lupine submitting stuff :p

btw I do wonder if claiming to not have received the 113 pages is a strategy to claim that her response is not admissable and thus she buys herself more time? is that possible? because, I mean, her response is utterly dreadful

• Angry
Reactions: 42

NarcRage

VIP Member
I agree, the face and neck in particular makes me think thyroid. She really doesn’t look well. Before the court docs, I did feel a bit sorry for her as she has physically changed so much and must feel terrible about it, menopause and thyroid issues can make you feel absolutely mental, and obviously going through a break-up and divorce with kids involved is always going to be shit, even when it’s amicable (which this obviously isn’t 🤣). But now the evidence is out there, her behaviour has been horrific for far longer than the physical changes, so it doesn’t make sense to blame hormones or health problems on any of it.
She hasn't had menopause and thyroid issues her whole life though and she's been a cunt since she was 14 at least

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42

omgucnt

VIP Member
FB5CF264-573B-4A83-80D9-065081EA2042.jpeg

Poor Emma thinking ‘please don’t forget about me Ioan’, she looks utterly miserable

and yet again the bark collar is on show, does she not realise this makes her look like a complete sadistic cunt?

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 41

Knitwit

VIP Member
He's looking good in these photos with Bubba Bear.

Do we think this is a pap walk, or has he been photographed going incognito?
This looks like a pap walk to me, and it was a good move on his part. Yesterday Alice was photographed looking like a bag lady, she was in her pj's with a grubby blanket carrying her dog with a bark collar, she is not fit to be in charge of the dog or the children. By contrast, Ioan looks smart, put together with a happy dog, and is clearly the better person to have their girls. He was also photographed alone, without Bianca, If he was photographed with Bianca the headlines and the focus become different, 'showing a united front' type of thing. I think the B cap was his nod to her though.
Edit. He was also thinking of Ella when he did the walk solo

• Heart
Reactions: 41

NarcRage

VIP Member
IG has been complaining for years about the expensive schools AE enrolled big E to. He was actually going to a shrink for that reason among other things. I also doubt she has so much money as she says that would allow her to send the kids there, nor do I think a court could force him to pay for such a school, especially as he does not have a steady job and neither does she.

This woman must be contained! Yes, I know, I've been writing this non-stop.
But it certainly looks from this that she took the girls to see this new school only in may 2021 and then got them all hyped about going there. Big E wasn't at this school before this and only started august 2021. And in the messages Ioan was telling he couldn't afford to send her there - but Alice enrolled her anyway ! This is not responsible parenting. She thought he wouldn't take her out once she was in. She thought wrong. She should never have enrolled her in the first place.
The blame for this lies squarely with Alice

• Heart
Reactions: 40

Hiraeth

VIP Member
Just a question how will custody visitation work with a RO in place ? How will handovers work ?
The petition for the permanent restraining order asked for an exception for peaceful child custody exchanges. The judge did not grant that exception on the temporary restraining order, probably because he thought that no peaceful child custody exchange would be possible with Alice. So Ioan has to wait till the hearing on March 11 to get that exception. They can't do a peaceful custody exchange during this period if it requires them being closer than 300 feet/100 yards, so they would have to get a third party (police officer, court appointed person, family friend) to do the exchange. Though to be honest, I doubt Alice would let him see the kids willingly anyway.

• Sad
  • Angry

SusanC

VIP Member
Yes my point is though - you say she knew in July 2021 - she hadn't even started at that school then. Alice decided to move her there even though IG was saying he couldn't afford it
And who TF put the idea in Ella's head that Ioan pulling her out of private school justified a report to CPS for child abuse?
Gee I wonder where that crazy idea came from?

• Heart
  • Angry

CailinAlainn

Chatty Member
My husband’s lawyer told him at the first meeting to never do or say anything to the ex that he wouldn’t be ok with the kids knowing about when they are older. She behaved a lot like Alice. I think Ioan got the same memo and is following it to the letter. It’s the only way to go in this situation. Alice doesn’t give a shit about the kids or what they are exposed to.

• Sad
Reactions: 39

CailinAlainn

Chatty Member
Big Al is no doubt out with her measuring tape, setting up camp exactly 101 yards from Ioan’s place.
His restraint in putting her weight at 145 - this man is a saint.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39

Hiraeth

VIP Member
So from our alligators here what happens for Alice now if RO sticks? What does she do at the hearing?
I'm assuming by "alligators" you mean lawyers? Never heard that, we usually get referred to as "sharks!" (Plus I'm a blonde lawyer, so the jokes practically write themselves. I never leave a party unscathed.)

Usually, with ex parte emergency hearings, only the attorneys appear in court so they can argue their cases and the judge can then make his or her decision. The judge can always require the parties to appear in court with their attorneys, but given that this a hearing on a domestic violence restraining order, it's unlikely they would want the two parties in the same room with each other.

ETA: I neglected to add that if the TRO is granted, it remains in place until the March 11 hearing, at which time the judge will decide if it becomes permanent.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 38

KikiFromNy

VIP Member
So I took a quick gander at Twitter and our favorite Londoner is a real pig. Yup. I'm looking at you. The "sane" child? Really? Because she clearly hates her Dad and the other one doesn't yet?

And btw you bitch - I can guarantee your husband has probably been cheating on you since the day you got married. And I don't blame him. All of the extreme hatefulness you have shown towards a young woman with MS who has done NOTHING to you really shows what a nasty piece of work you must be to live with.

I said what I said.
Screenshot_20220217-000906_kindlephoto-22651024.png

• Angry
  • Wow

AD2018

Chatty Member
My husband’s lawyer told him at the first meeting to never do or say anything to the ex that he wouldn’t be ok with the kids knowing about when they are older. She behaved a lot like Alice. I think Ioan got the same memo and is following it to the letter. It’s the only way to go in this situation. Alice doesn’t give a shit about the kids or what they are exposed to.
yep it’s pretty standard advice I think when dealing with an antagonist. I was told to “sit on my hands, don’t text anything you won’t want a judge to see” and when it started to cross the line in to harassment the police advised me to only ever respond in a “business-like manner”

the people calling Ioan out for his lack of response just have no understanding of the situation

• Heart

plinky

VIP Member
Well from lupenis tweets we can see what AE’s legal defence is! This helps Ioan hugely! What a gift you are giving him lupine!

I didn’t do it
He drove me to it
I wouldn’t have said that in that way
He’s just looking for problems
He deserved it
He’s done bad things to me too
I was pushed
He’s over sensitive
He’s taking it out of context
If he hadn’t tried to stop her speaking out this wouldn’t have happened

• Haha
  • Sad

LucySmith

VIP Member
So which is it 🐺 man … these two statements are in the same tweet thread … The ‘unmitigated’ bullshit 🤔 nearly everything was written by Alice 🤷🏼‍♀️
I think what Loops doesn’t realise is that this is the tip of the ice berg. I spoke to a lawyer friend just now and apparently at the hearing is when it all comes out. This what we have is just to get the emergency order. The hearing is where you want to be to get all the evidence not submitted yet. (Apparently)
Plus Ioan stated he had more evidence to present

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Heart