Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Hiraeth

VIP Member
It's... ~JUDGMENT DAY~ :LOL:

To summarize, the restraining order was granted. Both Ioan and Bianca are protected from Alice:
- Abusing them (defined in the TRO which I will post)
- Contacting them in any way
- Alice must stay 300 feet/100 yards away from Ioan, Bianca, and their home
- Ioan has been granted the power to record communications made by Alice that violate the TRO.

Screenshots to come.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 128

MrsLovejoy

First time Tattler. I've got to get this off my chest. I'll break this up. Months ago, (before learning of this site and much of the background) I tweeted to Alice. I begged her to please think of her kids and to not let her pain and anger of her divorce affect them. I was sensitive to her feelings. I was attacked within minutes by AE and a few FM's. Got a side dish of word salad from the wolfy one. I was chastised that OF COURSE the kids weren't being affected by the public fighting, how ridiculous was I for thinking that these children would be aware of the issues between their parents?? They're JUST FINE. I was horrified. Complete cognitive dissonance.

I was SO relieved to find this site and find people that were seeing through the utter bs these people were spouting online. I could not shake the sick feeling that these children were being mentally and emotionally abused. To me it was clear that the kids were being brainwashed and alienated from their father. That they were witnessing their mother unravelling behind closed doors. That their mental health must be taking a beating.

These messages I am now reading confirm my worst fears. While this beast of a female was pushing the narrative that she is a great mom and the kids were being held out of the way of the madness the truth was far more insidious. She was behind the scenes actively preventing them from communicating with their father (grabbing the phone, etc) while posting publicly he wanted nothing to do with them. She was encouraging them to hate their father as much as she does without regard for what this will do to them in the future. She is destroying her children mentally solely to hurt someone that dared to leave her behind. THIS is the kind of woman and mother she is. She sees them "having breakdowns", "shaking beside me" and so distressed they are unable to attend school some days. And she is too ignorant and self involved to recognize that SHE is the one causing this suffering for them. YOUR KIDS ARE SUFFERING BECAUSE OF *YOUR* WORDS AND ACTIONS.

These girls will be punished for loving their father and wanting him in their lives. They will be rewarded when they tell him off and shun him. And one day years from now, I HOPE YOU READ THIS ALICE, they WILL recognize the toxicity and manipulation they had inflicted on them by YOU and they will NEVER trust you again. They will realize that you were a scorned woman and you used them as weapons. As pawns in a war. You will have prevented them from having a real father in their lives and stunted their ability to trust and have healthy relationships in the future. They will grow closer to him as he waits patiently and THEY WILL RESENT YOU FOREVER.

Shame on you Alice for allowing your bitterness and hatred to poison your own daughters and set them up for struggles and deficiencies as adults.

• Heart
Reactions: 80

PinkyWinky

VIP Member
Can we stop pretending the fms are actually nice people who thought they were helping a victim??
They’ve all be actively encouraging, participating and delighting in her abusive behaviour from day one. They saw enough evidence of abuse on Twitter like the rest of us but they LOVED it. They are depraved and pathetic fuckers who get a buzz out of all of this.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 68

Knitwit

VIP Member
I brushed my teeth when I was in labour, but that’s because I was out my tits on gas and air and it made me throw up everywhere. Nothing wrong with having minty fresh breath before your child comes into the world 😁
My friend had a caesarian and her husband was told to go put a theatre gown on for the op. He came back into the operating room wearing the gown, the cap, and a pair of wellies with his backside hanging out, he thought he was supposed to take off all his clothes

• Haha
Reactions: 67

Badirene

VIP Member
This looks like my husband. Even the genitals.
I think we both have this.
OKAY this comment has broken me completely. Me and the other half are both still working from home (thanks covid) my sister died before Christmas and I have been struggling a bit, I have lost two sisters in the past year. My partner can sometimes find me having a silent crying during the day and gives me a quick hug and then back to work. I read this absolutely cracking comment and tried not to burst out laughing, I'm spluttering laughing trying to be quiet as he is on a work call, he ends the call to come running in to console me and found me doubled over laughing my heart out at this comment. So thank you for the laugh and to tattlers for causing absolute havoc on his work call
😂😂😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 62

plinky

VIP Member
Long time lurker here. Just my opinion and I’m sure I’m going to be criticised but I’m putting it out there anyway. Alice is an absolute disgrace and Ioan was absolutely correct in leaving her, I have huge empathy for what he is going through as nobody should be put through what Alice is subjecting him too however one thing that just isn’t right is that he is living with Bianca already when his childrens lives are such a mess and they are so unsettled. It doesn’t seem to me that either Ioan or Alice are putting the children before their own needs and it is so sad as the children must be so tormented by everything that is happening and knowing their father is living with his new girlfriend must be such a kick in the teeth when he hasn’t spend much time with them.
It’s ok, opinions are allowed
Yes, it’s a kick in the teeth, although looking at it rationally, he had moved out for 10 months before he moved in with BW. That is nearly a whole year.

It is clear since March 2021 she has been alienating him from the kids. She’s been stopping them from seeing him. You can see he’s been trying

I suppose he had 2 options. Put his life on hold indefinitely and not move on and fight for the kids. Or move on and still fight for the kids

I’m a single mum and it doesn’t make you a better parent to have no needs or wants of your own and sacrifice it all for your kids. I mean Alice is allegedly doing that and look how that’s going

• Heart
Reactions: 62

Ametrine

VIP Member
The funkiest thing is that Bianca doesn’t have veneers you fucking dim wit Alice you do!!!
View attachment 1068431
@LucySmith, I think it was you who made the comment a couple of threads back that Alice insults people for attributes she has herself.

• She insults Bianca for having 'horse teeth' and veneers, when she has them herself.
  • She insults Ioan for having hair loss issues, when she has hair loss problems herself.
  • She makes comments about Bianca's nose (and also has made reference to Ioan and one of her girls having a large nose), when she has had a nose job herself.
  • She criticises Bianca for Face-Tuning her photos, when all of her photos and videos are heavily edited and filtered.
  • She criticises Bianca for wearing skimpy clothing (which isn't actually that skimpy), when she has appeared in skimpy clothing (and even semi-naked in films) many times over the years.
  • She criticises and mocks Bianca for having health issues, when she has health issues herself.
  • She calls other people narcissists, when she is probably one herself.
  • She calls Ioan a liar, when she is the one who lies (as shown by her statement in response to his RO).
  • She criticises Ioan for not working, when she doesn't have a job either.
  • She says Ioan is using her daughters as a pawn, when that is exactly what she is doing.
  • She says Ioan's mother has a messy house, when she has a messy house herself.
  • She says Ioan is one of the messiest and laziest people she knows, when - well, you get the picture.
I'm sure there's more examples I've missed off.

I just don't understand how someone can be so self-unaware and hypocritical.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 61

Ohhoneyno

First time poster, long time lurker.
I just read the court documents as bedtime reading. I am exhausted. I feel sick. No matter what Ioan did (I doubt anything tbh), he deserves none of that. Nor does his family or elderly Mum.
Also, as an Australia (also with a serious health condition, so fuck you Alice you fucking mole), what’s with using the Aussie terminology? Bogan? Where did she get that? If anything, she’s the British equivalent. Those messages / emails are some of the worst things I’ve read, and I read autopsies as a hobby. I cannot believe he stayed married to her. That manic behaviour can’t be new.

Highlights for me:
+ A random mention of donating a kidney.
+ A him to film her for a JLO movie - yes okay sure
+ The mention of being actively “courted” by rich men - LMAO
+ “Gloria has been fired” followed by mentions of Gloria
+ stating that Ioan’s siblings are losers for not having high paying jobs and being in wales.

if that order isn’t granted ASAP and those girls checked by child welfare there are serious issues in LA.
Alice Evans is an affront to all women. Repulsive, toxic, lying, manic wench.

• Heart
Reactions: 60

welp

VIP Member
But but...Loopy told us the court will understand that he is just a narc

• Haha
Reactions: 55

welp

VIP Member
BW back on IG after many days
Screenshot_20220217-210820_Instagram.jpg

yknow, now would be the chance for a loved up couple selfie :ROFLMAO:

• Heart
  • Haha

House of Tea

VIP Member
IG looks a bit fuller in the face than he did a few weeks ago - re new photos in Mail. He was looking gaunt before. Hopefully he feels things are edging closer to finalisation legally, and that would be a huge relief. Plus letting the world see just what strain he. Has been under must also be a weight off. He looks determined.

IG has played the long game. Sat on his hands, been uber polite, gone through the right channels and process, grey rocked. He probably knew that splitting from her would be a marathon and so it has proved. But the longest journey starts with the first step and he has been diligently putting one foot in front of the other despite AE putting obstacles in his path, hoping he would fall. He has won. She can say what she likes about him, nobody would believe her, or indeed care. I hope in time the kids see their mother as a highly damaged individual and that their father was trying his best in an extremely challenging situation. Slow and steady wins the race. The tortoise has overtaken the drama llama.

• Heart

lulooo

VIP Member
I‘ve been following these threads for ever, but never felt like posting as you are all so articulate and say what I feel far better than I ever could. I followed Ioan many years ago in his Hornblower days. The series was very much a family favourite. I remember when he and Alice got together, how horrible she was on the IMDb boards, and the demise of ioanonline. It was the first article in the Mail that brought me here, and I’ve watched transfixed as this mess of their divorce unravelled. I share the concern for their daughters, and Emma, the three of them should be able to live in a loving, healthy, and stable environment. No responsible, and loving parent would want to alienate their children from the other parent. After all this time and abuse, Ioan deserves to live his life the way he wants to, and with who he wants to. With access to his daughters and the freedom to repair their relationship. As for Alice, she can get in the bin.

• Heart
Reactions: 54

sh1tsandgiggles

VIP Member
I'm way too invested in the fact that the last thread didn't get its title, could someone add it please?

The winning post for thread #70 was by @hermionegrangerrrr and was “F*ck this, i’m tweeting.” I know we can't have profanity in thread titles so a little editing has to be done. 🙃
I quite like the fact that #70 stands out as the biggest WHAT THE FUCK moment where we were all open mouthed at what we were reading and too busy rubbernecking the car crash that is Alice Evans to bother slowing down for a title 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Ioan at lunch once, years ago, spoke about how hard it had been with Alice in a way that sticks with me as a memory only can when something is very odd or unusual or emotional. He didn’t know me or the other person at the table well at all. I understand now what he was trying to say.

• Wow
  • Sad

Arctic Ocean

Chatty Member
One thing that made me nod again and again while reading those 113 pages of War And No Peace is the astuteness of YoYo's camp. Apart from a restraint that should put him high up on the Pope's 2022 canonisation list, he and his lawyer are being bloody clever. Not a single email/text/recording from before the separation. No generalised allegations, no attacks, no slander. Written or audio proof for their every statement (and there is little need for actual statements - they just let the evidence speak for itself). No unreasonable demands.

Not only is this approach smart; it is also dignified and almost elegant. It will allow YoYo to hold his head high throughout the proceedings and beyond. After AE's decades-long campaign to demean and emasculate him, I kind of feel like giving him standing ovations. ☺

(And damn, is that little Bear adorable :love:)

• Heart