Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

PinkMariner

Chatty Member
That’s the face of a relieved man!
I've lurked here on and off since the beginning, but just jumping in to say that he looks incredibly calm, relaxed and at peace, despite the chaos around him. The total opposite to what we ever see from Alice.

• Heart
Reactions: 31

Mad Betty

VIP Member
The only thing that's happened is a cute Ioan and Bubba bear pap walk 🤣
I just saw them!

I can't help but wonder if he's out walking Bubba Bear because Bianca has lost her walk due to the stress of all of this? I have a really bad feeling this is the case and why he finally filed for the DV Restraining order. Ella's hack and Bee's health. 😔

• Sad
  • Heart

Treacletrixter

VIP Member
Long time lurker here. Just my opinion and I’m sure I’m going to be criticised but I’m putting it out there anyway. Alice is an absolute disgrace and Ioan was absolutely correct in leaving her, I have huge empathy for what he is going through as nobody should be put through what Alice is subjecting him too however one thing that just isn’t right is that he is living with Bianca already when his childrens lives are such a mess and they are so unsettled. It doesn’t seem to me that either Ioan or Alice are putting the children before their own needs and it is so sad as the children must be so tormented by everything that is happening and knowing their father is living with his new girlfriend must be such a kick in the teeth when he hasn’t spend much time with them.
ok

Have you read the court reports and the wiki on here ? If so, please explain why you think Ioan has not seen his children. Is it because he is unwilling to make time or because Alice has refused to hand them over as evidenced in the documents. Also is it because Alice has alienated them in a very obvious and harming manner. I really want to know your answer because you have stated it is his choice and I would like to know why you think that.

NB lots of people get new partners and have careers. They still care for their children in the right way and do the right things by them. Children don‘t always needs to come first and you can meet their needs and wants and have an otherwise full life with a partner. The idea that you have put forward is one that is used to guilt mothers and victims of abuse into behaving the way a patriarchy or abuser wants them to behave. To not have their own needs or their own happiness because of the children. This is simply no basis to this argument other than control.

• Heart

Ametrine

VIP Member
It’s amazing how she has a new story about how horrible he is every day.

If he was so horrible why were you crying for him to come back, going on talk shows crying about him and him leaving you for another woman wouldn’t have been such a surprise if he was such an abusive narc? Wouldn’t him leaving be welcomed? Not a completely devastating act that you have failed not to stfu about for a year and a half
THIS, exactly this.

She had "20 perfect years" with him, but also he never satisfied her sexually, called her fat, was lazy and messy, and was a narc?

• Haha
  • Wow

plinky

VIP Member
My suspicion

She put Ella into the school to try to tie him into draining his finances so he couldn’t move on or move away. On the basis it was for his daughter, and used guilt tactics. He would be struggling to pay it and have to come home and see sense.

Ally Pally

VIP Member
In July Alice knew Ella wasn't probably going to be able to go. She knew before, but in July of 2021, Alice tells Ella and she was upset. So this wasn't out of the blue in February 2022 when Ella was told by Ioan. It had been out there all along that in the 2022 new fall school year she wouldn't be enrolled. Alice was probably feeding her all kinds of crap about she would pay it if she had to and then didn't.

She even mentioned to to Ioan about paying for the school and Gloria and Ella staying in his flat so Ella could finish school there until the house sold and Alice would take Elsie to Wales and enroll her there. Wales? Why would Alice want to be in the same country that he's from when she hates him so much at some of these points. What was that ruse about? Why not in the London area or outskirts? She was probably drunk when she wrote that.
Nothing Alice has done has been in those girls interests, she's destroying them in the process of trying to destroy Ioan. I really hope that the judge takes this into consideration.

Hiraeth

VIP Member
I'm way too invested in the fact that the last thread didn't get its title, could someone add it please?

The winning post for thread #70 was by @hermionegrangerrrr and was “F*ck this, i’m tweeting.” I know we can't have profanity in thread titles so a little editing has to be done. 🙃

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 30

blueberriesarenice

Just read the report and I wanted to say I feel like a dick for ever having a shred of doubt about the reality of Alice and ioans marriage . Seeing the proof has been quite triggering for me with my own narc, hoovering, word salad-writing relative. Alices messages are quite disturbing really. A lot of what she accuses Ioan of is what she does herself (the way she keeps telling him he doesn’t know what love is or how to care for someone else?) and the way she talked to his mum chilled me. She doesn’t deserve those poor girls and I hope she does get a sharp reality check now. Her sense of entitlement is breathtaking.

• Heart

Mad Betty

VIP Member
It's... ~JUDGMENT DAY~ :LOL:

To summarize, the restraining order was granted. Both Ioan and Bianca are protected from Alice:
- Abusing them (defined in the TRO which I will post)
- Contacting them in any way
- Alice must stay 300 feet/100 yards away from Ioan, Bianca, and their home
- Ioan has been granted the power to record communications made by Alice that violate the TRO.

Screenshots to come.
Lady Justice is alive and well and living in LA. ✊🏼

• Heart

NarcRage

VIP Member
Here’s another pic of alcohol induced cushings. Thinning hair, round face, excessively fat neck and bloated torso .. now I’m not a judgmental person tattlers but anymore people thinking it’s them and we’re all off on a detox bootcamp next week.
View attachment 1068670
This looks like my husband. Even the genitals.
I think we both have this.

• Haha
  • Wow

Lulugrace

VIP Member
View attachment 1068084
Poor Emma thinking ‘please don’t forget about me Ioan’, she looks utterly miserable

and yet again the bark collar is on show, does she not realise this makes her look like a complete sadistic cunt?
Alice needs one of those collars, that goes off every time she has a rant 🤣. I am not a fan of bark collars, think they are cruel, if she bothered to train the dog, it wouldn't need one!

• Haha
  • Heart

House of Tea

VIP Member
She was trying every piece of emotional blackmail to get him in the house so that she could go eyeball to eyeball with him. He was not having any of it! Must have been so frustrating for her, her possession, the one she called a pussy, has turned out to have big ol claws, and with one mighty swipe of his paw yesterday set out precisely what shit he has been dealing with in the past year, and years before that no doubt.

• Heart

sweetandsour2022

Oh! So a judge did sign off after reviewing the evidence, yes? Meaning there was sufficient evidence to show just cause for the restraint order at present?
There is a lesser standard for a TRO, which is why they’ll bring the big guns out for the next hearing. I’m hearing there is A LOT. They’re ready and prepared and I would be surprised if the RO isn’t granted based on her behavior. It feels weird that we only knew such a small portion and it was already so terrible. He is the most patient man alive and the best client EVER.

• Heart
  • Wow

LucySmith

VIP Member
Did she? I know she tweeted something about being disappointed that Matt had won an award for Brothers and Sisters. Implied Ioan should have won an award first/instead because he's the better actor.
Our Alice is a very jealous person and a relationship destroyer aswell.

• Heart
  • Angry

welp

VIP Member
if Ioan does get custody he will need to undo a lot of bad parenting, after seeing all the messages I doubt he can if Alice has any sort of custody
Screenshot_20220217-142635_Adobe Acrobat.jpg

Screenshot_20220217-142331_Adobe Acrobat.jpg

Screenshot_20220217-143049_Adobe Acrobat.jpg

btw recording without consent is illegal (unless DV), so Ella has definitely done now two things against the law

• Sad
  • Wow