Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

plinky

VIP Member
I know there’s so much to unpack in all her rambling emails texts etc, but she references Gloria as the person that one of the girls loves most in the world, more than her parents, is her most favourite person ever etc etc Well if that’s true, wouldn’t Gloria be happy to spend time with her NOT on the payroll?! Ioan saying “listen, a nanny (that is home with you Alice not actually the kids) is not in our budget, sorry” is not the same as banishing Gloria to fecking Azkaban never to be seen again is it. I just can’t with this mad bloated woman.
Imagine paying the person you love the most in the world to clean your toilet then sacking them and buying a Tesla.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 53

Hiraeth

VIP Member
The temporary restraining order was granted yesterday but the clerk didn't put it in the court file until today. The temporary restraining order is valid until March 11, 2022 at 1:30 p.m. (the hearing date).

• Heart
Reactions: 53

Hiraeth

VIP Member
Can we stop pretending the fms are actually nice people who thought they were helping a victim??
They’ve all be actively encouraging, participating and delighting in her abusive behaviour from day one. They saw enough evidence of abuse on Twitter like the rest of us but they LOVED it. They are depraved and pathetic fuckers who get a buzz out of all of this.
Exactly.

It's like, okay, we get it. We could have shown you FMs a forensically verified video of Alice screaming abuse at Ioan and whacking him in the eye with a golf club, and you would still tell us that she is in the right and get your jollies by inserting yourselves into this trainwreck. But don't you DARE pretend to stand up for abused people while silencing, mocking, and harassing many people, most of whom are women and many of whom have been abused.

It's more than a little...disingenuous.

• Heart
Reactions: 51

Recovering101

Long time lurker and all that. As someone in recovery myself and I work in the field she definitely has the booze bloat. The ease with which she bruises is indicative of a low platelet count, a common sign of liver damage. Looking at what she has said and her reactions smack (pardon the pun) of an addict and narcissist too. The incessant need for attention, a compliment quickly retracted when you don't get the response/attention you need. Maybe she has alcohol induced psychosis? I know when I used to go on benders my poor ex (god knows how he put up with me for as long as he did before leaving) used to be my only verbal punching bag as I had noone left to lash out on. Just feel sorry for the kids living with her if she is spiralling.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 50

Madge Harvey

I always wonder why when AE makes posts about RE’s family and how much she loves them- there’s never a comment from them-
Like: hey, we love you too! Can’t wait to see you etc ?

can’t believe none of them have any social media. Is she making those posts against their ‘will’ and they just tolerate it - cause they know her and don’t want to be on the receiving end of her nastinessView attachment 1068651
What did/does Rachel see in Tony.

Every single picture I’ve seen of him he looks like a half shut knife.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 49

welp

VIP Member
It will be interesting to see if Alice will dare to tweet as Tone now. Because now that this case is in court it would be very easy to request all data from twitter in order to see if Alice breached her TRO over a sock

• Wow
Reactions: 47

ThisishowIlivenow

VIP Member
It looks like Alice’s neck gunt is what you get from staying in bed half your life looking at your laptop or phone. The extreme sagging is a symptom of the ‘tech neck’ that people generally get while using their devices sitting up. Being horizontal is obvs going to make it much worse.
Jesus christ is it?!
*holds phone up into eye line*

• Haha
Reactions: 45

Lulugrace

VIP Member
I just wanted to say thank you to those who have paid and took the time to read through the legal papers etc! Not all superheros wear capes! ❤

• Heart

M33L4

VIP Member
The FM’s are so deeply entrenched and will never see her as anything other than a poor hapless victim. These people are the reason others don’t disclose their abuse or assault. Clutching their handbags and pearls in disgust that he dared to leave her, for those at the back, YOU CAN LEAVE A MARRIAGE AT ANY TIME!
I’m betting RD London has some anger issues at an ex, it seems to be her motivation. I got dumped so I shall dump on Bianca. They see their continued abuse by proxy as supporting her, it’s not. Because they find it funny and non-threatening doesn’t mean it isn’t. The actual court, not the one of public or industry opinion, has evidence of it, evidence they will use to make sure she stays away from Yo and B. There hasn’t been a shred of evidence that Ioan has been anything but respectful. Even old footage of them being interviewed shows her need to get the last word in and her voice heard over his!
We don’t diagnose over the internet, the same way a therapist would and should not diagnose Ioan as a narcissist based on her say so, she possibly has multiple personality disorders, it doesn’t matter. You could have every personality disorder in the world and not be this much of a c*nt. That’s it in a nutshell, she’s a c*nt.
She is deliberately hurting her own children and ex-husband for the simple reason he left her. She now has to get a job, be a responsible adult and not just a very minor celebrity. She talks about those a-list stars like she’s one of them.
She has zero discernible talent or work ethic, Cameos are beyond her. Parenting is beyond her.
One of the worst things you can do as a parent is try and be their friend, you are the parent, they need to know you can and will deal with any situation they find themselves in if it comes to it. Can you imagine Alice supporting them in anyway? These girls are 11 & 8, they’ve already had to call an ambulance for her at least once that we know of, probably drunk.
Her histrionics and tantrums are those of an immature teenager, she’s a 53 year old woman with two children.
She has tried to sabotage her ex-husband’s career and has the audacity to complain when he can’t afford a $50,000 a year school! How deluded is she?
I am sure she is well aware of his financial situation, his star was starting to fizzle out, if she is so clever as she makes out, she’d have known that they had to save as much as they could while he was earning.
As for the hangers on, Tone mate, it’s embarrassing now, you’re complicit in hurting your nieces. She is never going to donate or pay for a kidney, I’m ashamed that he’s been convinced she’s changed in any way.
The rest are a sideshow circus full of mis-guided, nasty circus clowns without the smile or humour.

• Heart

Knitwit

VIP Member
Alice has been exposed, she isn't the victim, she is the perpetrator. The reason she went to the UK tabloids is as a couple they were still better known in the UK than the US and now Fox is reporting that Ioan has filed for a restraining order. She has no friends, no Gloria, and she can't now vent on social media. She will be getting all the sideways glances at the school gates, Ella will know, Ella's friends will know. I am sure she has lost followers. She was splashed all over the papers looking disheveled and unwell and how she really looks without the filters. Her physical decline is shocking and for a raging snob who has measured her entire life by her appearance and the men in her life that is going to cut deep, particularly when Ioan is photographed looking great the following day. She isn't capable of feeling shame, embarrassment, or empathy. She is going to feel fury and she is going to hit that bottle even harder.

• Sad
Reactions: 43

klarakluckbag

VIP Member
It's so sad to read those messages where she berates him for his behaviour when his daughters are with him. It is as clear as day that the minute those poor girls are back with her, she grills them about every minute that they spent with their father. She quotes conversations that she was never party to. The girls probably just told her what she wanted to hear, because they would suffer hours of her ranting if they did not.

And wtf with Elsie's hair? Saying that "Elsie cannot be returned to me like that" 🙄 Most parents will have stories of satorial disasters involving the kids. My mate's husband sent their kid to school wearing a pyjama top. I cut a chunk out of my son's hair with a barber's razor (accidentally!) My husband was always putting our son's shoes on the wrong feet. It's not a big deal ffs. She just looks for sticks to beat him with. What a fucko.

• Heart

Blurp

VIP Member
Phew, inadvertently pulled an all nighter and finally caught up! Thanks to everyone who pulled and summarised the court documents.

As so many others have said, we knew it would be bad in private but not just how bad. I'm impressed by Ioan's restraint and by both his and Bianca's strength in the case of all this abuse.

May it please all the gods that Ioan gets 100% custody of all three Es, that mAlice ends up on UC (welfare to our US friends) in a council flat in a rundown area of Bristol, and that both Ioan and Bianca's careers soar.

One thing that I'm confused about is that the documents seem to indicate that the conversations about the loss of Gloria and the private school seemed to be taking place last summer, at the same time as those about selling the house. So surely it wouldn't have been such a shock that it actually came down to it?

Now I'm off for a nana nap and to inspect myself in the mirror - at seven years older than Malice Aforethought, I'm damned sure that I look very much better!

• Heart

NarcRage

VIP Member
The whole private school thing...it looks to me from this that court docs that AE started looking at this school in May 2021, with a view to starting there end Aug 2021. Before this big E was not at this school. In the evidence attached it looks like he was telling e way back in 2021 certainly before she was enrolled that he couldn't afford to send her there, but AE enrolled big E there anyway. It looks to me like AE has decided she's going to send them both to this school to increase the maintenance claim from IG. She is promising her childhood savings towards half this year but after that?
Did he ever agree to this school at all or did AE think by her putting the child there in Aug 2021 he would have no choice but to continue paying and then for little E too. I think this is what's happened so all this BS about him not paying her school fees...AE shouldn't have enrolled her there in the first place and expected him to pick up the tab.

• Heart
  • Wow